The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesus!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-15, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesus!"
Not to take the Lord's Name in Vain, but I am in a quandry.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesus! kidflash212 05-02-15 1
 RE: Jesus! kingfish 05-02-15 2
   RE: Jesus! kingfish 05-04-15 3
       RE: Jesus! kidflash212 05-04-15 4
   RE: Jesus! foonermints 05-12-15 18
 RE: Jesus! Molaholic 05-04-15 5
   You Need a Scoop dabo 05-04-15 6
       RE: You Need a Scoop kingfish 05-05-15 8
 RE: Jesus! kingfish 05-05-15 7
 is that like a moonbaby 05-05-15 9
 Jesus in Nebraska dabo 05-05-15 10
   RE: Jesus in Nebraska kingfish 05-06-15 11
       RE: Jesus in Nebraska dabo 05-06-15 12
   RE: Jesus in Nebraska kidflash212 05-06-15 13
       RE: Jesus in Nebraska kingfish 05-06-15 14
 RE: Jesus! Dakota 05-09-15 15
 Jesus Loves Mary Jane dabo 05-10-15 16
   RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane kingfish 05-10-15 17
       RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane foonermints 05-12-15 19
           RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane kingfish 05-12-15 20
               RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane foonermints 05-12-15 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-15, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesus!"
Jerry Brown won't let you have any water?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18280 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-15, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesus!"
Either it's woman problems, or his mom pulled him out of a demonstration and gave him a beat down.

05-04-15, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesus!"
Or, just possibly, the local moonshiner sacramental wine provider has been busted.

05-04-15, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesus!"
Maybe we should collect bail money.

05-12-15, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jesus!"
I'm thinking of leaving Sandra for another woman. Leaving Southern California, that I dearly love, and moving to Bend, Oregon, which I do not.
Since I did my original post I had a gran mal siezure, needed meds and three stitches in my tongue.

What a crazy ##### life. Stress? God! Quitting the military too. How much life does anyone really have left?

Molaholic 8969 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-15, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesus!"
Is there anyone here that knows how to perform a quandryectomy?

dabo 26889 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-15, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "You Need a Scoop"
But you must choose wisely.

05-05-15, 08:57 AM (EST)
8. "RE: You Need a Scoop"
That first one looks like it what you would need for that occasional "accident" in the swimming pool. The not "Baby Ruth" kind.

05-05-15, 08:55 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Jesus!"
Oh, and by the way, my neighbor down the street, Haysus, is looking for you. I think he's angry.

moonbaby 17114 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-15, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "is that like a "
quagmire?

05-05-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jesus in Nebraska"
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/nebraska_woman_sues_all_homosexuals_in_federal_court_because_jesus_literally

Nebraska woman acting as ambassador for God and Jesus files suit against all homosexuals alias gays alleging that homosexuality is a sin and .. um .. if they don't cut it out wanting their rights and stuff God and Jesus will be forced to do a Sodom and Gomorrah on the United States of America even though they love us.

No, really.

05-06-15, 08:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jesus in Nebraska"
One of the many harebrained aspects of her submission is that she seems to be arguing both sides of the case.

This lady needs zRhelp.

05-06-15, 12:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jesus in Nebraska"
I read the whole thing and felt like the Indian chief in "Frisco Kid" who read the Torah -- did not understand a single word.

05-06-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jesus in Nebraska"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Bless her batsheet crazy heart.

Better get there early, all the seats will fill up if all of us have to be there.

05-06-15, 04:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jesus in Nebraska"
They're going to be dropping the net on her pretty soon, so anyone interested in witnessing the trial will have to get a seat in the community room at the asylum.

Dakota 5738 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-15, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jesus!"
I read a book on the subject. Seemed like a great guy. Jack Reacher eat your heart out.

Agman's Spring Fling '12.2

05-10-15, 01:23 PM (EST)
16. "Jesus Loves Mary Jane"
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/05/texas-frees-the-weed-for-jesus-religious-grounds-justify-marijuana-legalization/

Simpson, a tea party Republican, has repeatedly championed what he calls the “Christian case” for the legalization of marijuana.

File that under sentences you never in your life expected to read.

05-10-15, 05:45 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane"
He probably realized why all those people back then needed all those fishes and loaves. There was probably some wine involved, too.

Jesus's first miracle was some killer Canaan Bud. That gave them the dry mouth and the munchies.

So he kind of owed it to them.

05-12-15, 12:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane"
My son just got first options on a dispensary permit in Seattle.
I'll have to drum up 70k for him, but it's probably a gold mine.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
That is zHrelp, btw you moron!

05-12-15, 12:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane"
Congratulations. I assume that means that all he needs is money?

I can't wait for the next Secret Santa season.

05-12-15, 12:25 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jesus Loves Mary Jane"
If I live that long. Now I have Colleen yelling at me too.

Freaking Women!

They did something to me on that saucer 2Patch, I swear they did!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •