The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Un pedo viejo needs your help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Un pedo viejo needs your help"
My phone provider has a special offer on hand that includes a free 4G LTE phone. Being un Pedo Viejo I don't suffer from needing a 10-step program in regards to e-media addiction (I do have a FB account but don't tweet or any other of those things.

However, I would like to make an informed decision -- but the product description is a foreign language (kinda like algebra) so I would appreciate a nice, user-friendly (treat me like the early 1960s 5-year-old I was) breakdown.

•4G Connectivity (not LTE)
•1 GHz dual-core processor
•Android Platform – 4.1 Jelly Bean
•5 MP camera with flash

One part of the ad says "4G LTE" but then just below is the note "not LTE" -- what is LTE and how can I have it and not have it at the same time?

Jelly Bean? Is this Ronnie Reagan's legacy?

Camera with flash I think I get.

So, will I have easy internet access? What will I need to do (yes, I take that as "pay for") in addition to my normal phone rates? Do I need to be in a hot-spot?

I have been told that battery life is short if I'm using certain functions -- how easy is it to kill them?

Remember -- you will be dealing with a luddite. Please be kind.

gracias

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Un pedo viejo needs your... HobbsofMI 07-05-14 1
   RE: Un pedo viejo needs your... Molaholic 07-05-14 2
       RE: Un pedo viejo needs your... HobbsofMI 07-06-14 3
 RE: Un pedo viejo needs your... Brownroach 07-08-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 16028 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-14, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Un pedo viejo needs your help"
One the processor is old and out of date so is the operating system. Android is up to Kit Kat (4.4). 5 MP is also out of date and behind the times so I would assume the 4G is too.

What is the make and model of the phone and who is the provider?

I use about 2 GB a month in data and that's a bit heavy but see if the phone has WiFi built in and it should be N if not things will be too slow.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8816 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-14, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Un pedo viejo needs your help"
This is the offer/provider. MetroPCS

HobbsofMI 16028 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Un pedo viejo needs your help"
I'm hoping to go to them once my AT&T contract is up and stop paying over $100 a month.

You are looking at the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit: http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=3979

It does have N for WiFI so that is good but the 4G is extremely limited and slow.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2421053,00.asp

So I would pay a bit more and go with a full 4G LTE phone from them.

I would try to find a S III and jail break it and then get a sim card from MetroPCS.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Brownroach 14718 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-14, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Un pedo viejo needs your help"
I can't offer assistance, but I did want to point out that LUDDITE is an answer in the Harper's Magazine cryptic puzzle this month (which I am still attempting to finish before the deadline). Coincidence? I will scour your post to see if any other words are possible answers that I need...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •