The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-14, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
I know there's various death pools for the famous around the Internet, but has anyone ever considered starting one centered around Sanity Go Bye-Bye? It's not a million-dollar idea mostly because everyone's already silently playing plus getting the conclusive proof on that death certificate level is a little hard, but just for fun...

Anyway, Shia LaBeouf has been having a rather active season. And he decided to put a wrap on it early -- along with everything else.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/97247/shia-labeouf-retires-from-public-life-maybe-who-knows-with-this-dude

It's worth backtracking the links to see the full saga. And remember, kids, these days, when you rip off a graphic novelist, there's a one in two thousand chance* someone will call you on it!

Oopsie.

But the skywriting was an interesting touch.

* per tweet

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... tribephyl 01-10-14 1
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... suzzee 01-13-14 2
       RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... tribephyl 01-26-14 16
 RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... newsomewayne 01-13-14 3
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... kingfish 01-13-14 5
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... Estee 01-24-14 7
 Oopsie? foonermints 01-13-14 4
 Justin Bieber Estee 01-24-14 6
   RE: Justin Bieber cahaya 01-24-14 8
       RE: Justin Bieber Estee 01-24-14 9
   First arrest photo released.... PepeLePew13 01-24-14 10
       And... PepeLePew13 01-24-14 11
           RE: And... Snidget 01-24-14 12
               Best news of the day... kingfish 01-24-14 13
               RE: And... PepeLePew13 01-25-14 14
                   RE: And... Snidget 01-25-14 15
 Justin Bieber's video deposition of... Estee 03-10-14 17
   RE: Justin Bieber's video depositio... kingfish 03-11-14 18
       RE: Justin Bieber's video depositio... Agman2 03-11-14 19
   RE: Justin Bieber's video depositio... Agman2 03-11-14 20
   RE: Justin Bieber's video depositio... newsomewayne 03-11-14 21
       RE: Justin Bieber's video depositio... Estee 03-11-14 22
 RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... Estee 04-16-14 23
 Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Rapper... snidget 04-16-14 24
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Ra... tribephyl 04-16-14 25
       RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Ra... kingfish 04-17-14 26
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Ra... Estee 04-17-14 27
 Maybe she'd just shopped at Barney'... Estee 05-13-14 28
 On a related note... Estee 05-20-14 29
 RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... Estee 06-27-14 30
   RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 ed... kingfish 06-27-14 31
 Justin Bieber supposedly saves a ma... Estee 08-05-14 32
   RE: Justin Bieber supposedly saves ... snidget 08-06-14 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 10793 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
Knowing Shia, or at least following his recent trend, it would seem he's taking a page from the Joaquin Phoenix book of "retirement".
IOW, I expect him to be back before the cameras in a couple of years.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5465 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
Or when the money runs out (or is that the same thing).

Suzzopolis by Tribe

01-26-14, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-14 AT 04:28 AM (EST)

He should be forced to produce the next "GreenLight Project" (i.e, get an edgamacation) and then paint his nose brown. For at least a while... (5 years in REAL time, 2 years in Hollywood time.)

Then we can get Quentin Tarantino to write some sort of miraculous 'comeback' part (He IS currently working on a brand NEW project) and after a semi-successful awards season Shia can go back to asking 4-Star Hotel masseurs for a full release.

And then punching them in the throat for doing so.

newsomewayne 9277 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
Plagarism I could forgive. It's the desecration of two pieces of iconic American* culture I have a hard time letting go.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

*Yes, I know. Transformers came from Japan. And I suppose one could argue that Indiana Jones belongs to the Jews.

kingfish 17475 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-14 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

If he is to be the face of upcoming Indiana Jones adventures, then I have to say agree that he and whoever is responsible for his casting are responsible for the desecration of a piece of American Culture. And if so, instead please just let it die now while we retain at least some faint but good memories of a couple of the earlier episodes.

He was pretty much a non-entity in the last adventure, which was itself pretty much a nonentity.

And Poopsie rhymes with oopsie. FWIW.

01-24-14, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
As tempting as it is to hit you with 'Jews aren't American?', I'll just ask if you watched any part of Transformers Prime. And if you didn't, consider changing that. Original voices only help.

Incidentally, HTML is an utter pain on the Kindle. I need to go through three keyboard screens for each half of the bracket.

foonermints 13000 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Oopsie?"
I like this word.

No, I have nothing creative to add.

01-24-14, 09:11 AM (EST)
6. "Justin Bieber"
Tick. Tick. Tick.

That's the sound of your music career running out.

I'd say it was also your money going away, but given the industry, there's a good chance you never had any.

cahaya 19266 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-14, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Justin Bieber"
Didn't he retire?

To insinuate that he had a 'music' career is an insult to the word and all it symbolizes.

01-24-14, 10:06 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Justin Bieber"
No, he just moved. The land of Sanity threw him out.

As for his music... it exists. Two hours to eighteen months beyond the scheduled performance time and never in the present, but that counts, right?

PepeLePew13 25308 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-14, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "First arrest photo released...."

He's from a place that is 20 minutes away from where I live, so we're more than a little familiar with the little twerp. The people of his hometown have now basically disowned him - since last summer when he blew off an appearance and dissed some people, he's been a source of ridicule for the locals and you're more likely to find gag Bieber T-shirts than to find something honouring him. His former middle school friends have all taken to dissing him now.

Dude is in need of a major wake-up call and I don't think this arrest will provide that at all, judging from his attitude and I'm-bigger-than-you approach.

01-24-14, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "And..."
Has anyone ever seen Biebs and Miley Cyrus together in the same room?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/24/justin-biebers-true-identity-called-into-question-4275578/

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-14, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And..."
As long as Canada takes him/her/them back with or without makeup....

Some of the gifs make the ears look different but otherwise it is hard to tell the difference.

01-24-14, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Best news of the day..."

is that there is the talk of him being deported. It's not going to happen, not for this, but it's good to hear talk of it.

Not the best news of the day for Canadians, though.

01-25-14, 08:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: And..."
Heh... we'll take him back IF you guys clean him up first, since he's rapidly gone downhill since he got his own place in Calabasas (which is south of the Canadian border, no?).

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-14, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: And..."
I'm sure we can find someone to turn the fire hose on him just before he crosses the border.

03-10-14, 03:06 PM (EST)
17. "Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/justin-bieber-four-part-video/

...wow.

Y'know, with a little less self-awareness, another ten years, and U.S. citizenship, he could be the junior Senator from Texas.

03-11-14, 08:55 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."
Another self-deluded jerk whose name is destined to become a verb.

Agman2 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-14, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."
He's a major POS!

Agman2 190 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-14, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."

Y'know, with a little less self-awareness,
another ten years, and U.S.
citizenship, he could be the
junior Senator from Texas.

God help us!!!

newsomewayne 9277 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-14, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."
Y'know, with a little less self-awareness, another ten years, and U.S. citizenship, he could be the POTUS.

I'm sure the error was typographical in nature.

03-11-14, 03:11 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Justin Bieber's video deposition of DOOM."
Nah. I didn't say fifteen years.

04-16-14, 02:24 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
So our sidebar says Miley Cyrus was hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction. And I was wondering how her handlers ever let her come into contact with reality.

Also: I posted this in the Sports section, but it bears repeating. To add to his lies about 'I'm running for X', 'I still have money', 'I can get any celebrity I want', 'My show isn't rigged', and 'I'm sane', Donald Trump has now declared that he wants to buy the Buffalo Bills. Apparently he has the Kraft family in his corner. And certainly the NFL would love to let in their next Al Davis, only without the self-restraint and occasional week without suing the league.

Do you think if no one paid attention to him for an entire week, he'd vanish?

snidget 137 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-14, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Rapper edition."
OUCH!

For all the guys, just cross your legs and cringe now so you are ready when the link opens.

So Drugs or Illness?

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Bird Cage Emporium

04-16-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Rapper edition."
Gender Identity Issue.
Still, not the right way to go about it. Hopefully now he'll get the counseling he desperately needs.

04-17-14, 08:10 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Rapper edition."
Hope he can hold his pee for a while. That solution to a Gender ID problem is kinda inconvenient.

04-17-14, 08:32 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 Rapper edition."
The articles I've seen have "sources" -- presumably people at the party -- claiming no drugs were involved. Not exactly a baseline neutral report.

On the other hand, imagine what has to be going through your head to do that while sober.

05-13-14, 08:01 AM (EST)
28. "Maybe she'd just shopped at Barney's?"
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/solange-knowles-kicks-punches-claws-jay-z-met-gala-after-party-article-1.1789023

05-20-14, 03:31 PM (EST)
29. "On a related note..."
http://www.mediaite.com/online/pat-sajak-people-who-believe-in-climate-change-are-unpatriotic-racists/

...I have now officially watched my final episode of Wheel Of Fortune.

06-27-14, 12:05 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
"There's a new Transformers movie out and I'm not in it!"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/26/showbiz/shia-labeouf-charged/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Maybe he was just screaming with sudden relief?

On a related note, I hope Peter Cullen is at least collecting a really big paycheck.

06-27-14, 12:17 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Celebrities Losing It: 2014 edition."
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-14 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

Quote from link:
"His alleged belligerence may have all been an act, just like the next apology the public can expect from him."

This says a lot. Shia is a bore.

08-05-14, 01:25 PM (EST)
32. "Justin Bieber supposedly saves a man's life."
Y'know, given that his entire public identity has basically degenerated into 'I am the worst person ever and would sooner die than perform even the most basic act of human decency', this just might cause him to suicide on the spot.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fisherman-saved-from-deadly-bear-attack-by-his-justin-bieber-ringtone/

Also, we may have found a way to get rid of Putin.

snidget 137 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-14, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Justin Bieber supposedly saves a man's life."
Does Steven Colbert know about this bear repellant?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •