The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

carolina girl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolina%20girl Click to send private message to carolina%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
Hi, y'all! The January 24-30 issue of TV Guide has a story about Average Joe. I haven't seen a post about it here....so here's the "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe":

1. "Casting hunks is easier that casting Average Joes"- basically says there are lots of hunks in LA, but there were open auditions in 25 cities and in malls and bars to find "a specific mix of types-nerd, brainiac, fat guy, clown"

2. "Larissa got angrier than Melana when she first met the Average Joes"- that was pretty obvious!

3. "The Joes are sequestered until the cameras roll"- they had to stay in their hotel rooms during final casting and could only speak to certain production personnel. They also couldn't talk during the plane trip to HI or on the ride to the resort.

4. "Average Joe 1 and 2 both used the same backup babe"-actress/model Stacy Blosser was in the garage in full makeup, hair and dress on the set of AJ1 and was ready to hop on a plane from LA to HI is things went awry there.

5. "There's a top secret phone line for teh Beauty and her Beau" Apparently some untracable 800 number was set up so they could talk, as long as they weren't w/in earshot of anyone

6. "Uberdork David Daskal isn't faking it" Apparently he is that crazy in real life-YIKES!

7. "Postshow counselling is available" When guys are banished, mental health counsellors are available, as well as psychiatrists by phone.

8. "For the final two, Larissa MUST choose one nerd and one hunk" "The same rule applied to Melana, but it was never enforced because she instictively chose a guy from each group. Larissa, however, had to agree to dismiss equal numbers (of hunks and joes) at each elimination." HMMMMMMM.....kinda takes the "reality" out of it!

9. "Average Jane has not been ruled out"

10. "The fat suit is coming back." "The producers won't reveal who will be piling on the padding this time, but they do promise a 'completely original twist' on last season's 'Designated Ugly Fat Friend'" I wonder what this will turn out to be?

Carolina Girl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... Chrissy gal 01-23-04 1
 RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... SilverStar 01-23-04 2
 RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... carolina girl 01-23-04 3
   RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... ladro 01-23-04 5
 RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... HyperTyper 01-23-04 4
   RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... escapedude 01-25-04 6
       RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... LeftPinky 01-26-04 7
           RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things Y... thickthighs 02-28-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
I was hoping they were going to do the "fat suit" thing again. I thought that was a good twist last season. That makes me mad though that she has to pick (or eliminate) equal amounts of AJ's and Himbo's- it should be completely up to her!

SilverStar

carolina girl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolina%20girl Click to send private message to carolina%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
10. "The fat suit is coming back." "The producers won't reveal who will be piling on the padding this time, but they do promise a 'completely original twist' on last season's 'Designated Ugly Fat Friend'" I wonder what this will turn out to be?

8. "For the final two, Larissa MUST choose one nerd and one hunk" "The same rule applied to Melana, but it was never enforced because she instictively chose a guy from each group. Larissa, however, had to agree to dismiss equal numbers (of hunks and joes) at each elimination." HMMMMMMM.....kinda takes the "reality" out of it!

I was thinking about this....maybe they will take the hunk that is in the final 2 and put him in a fat suit and talk to her (as his "cousin") to see how Larissa reacts???? Any thoughts?

Carolina Girl

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
It doesn't surprise me that they will have someone other than Larrissa wear the fat suit. 1. it was pretty lame having melbatoast wear the fat suit because she hardly said anything. 2. Larrissa would probably still look hot in a fat suit.

I think the person wearing the fat suit will be a semi-famous actress known for her figure. Oddly, this is the same prediction I made on the first version of this lame show. I will be vinidcated!!!

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HyperTyper Click to send private message to HyperTyper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
The fat suit is coming back - ya!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
>>>>>. "Uberdork David Daskal isn't faking it" Apparently he is that crazy in real life-YIKES!>>.

I thought Dorkskal was an actor..Hard to believe..

I know this was taken from TV Guide but how reliable are these ?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-26-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
TV Guide = Publicity

created by the amazing JSlice!

thickthighs 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thickthighs Click to send private message to thickthighs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TV Guide article: "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Average Joe""
it doesnt surprise me that the producers tell who to keep..if she had her way ALL the aj's would have been gone and she would iof been happy as a clam with the hunks..
she is so shallow..i am glad the blonde guy played her the way she played Fredo

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •