The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brian W. is going down"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

starphish 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starphish Click to send private message to starphish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brian W. is going down"
This is how every reality TV dating show has worked. It is edited so you think that one person has the edge, the the opposite one is chosen. It's a formula that seems to never be broken.

Average Joe 1 was edited so it seemed like Adam was going to be the winner. Melana was shown having doubts about Jason.

Average Joe 2 will end the same. The previews show Larissa having doubts about Gill. They dwell on her negative comments. Then, thy show her being happy and romantic with Brian W..

This means doomsville for Brian W.

It's a formula that has not been broken yet. Every ending has been a surprise.

Just watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brian W. is going down Reeflex7 02-23-04 1
   RE: Brian W. is going down freakusmaximus 02-24-04 22
       RE: Brian W. is going down Howard Dean 02-28-04 32
 RE: Brian W. is going down veruca13 02-23-04 2
   RE: Brian W. is going down starphish 02-23-04 3
   RE: Brian W. is going down starphish 02-23-04 4
       RE: Brian W. is going down aviators99 02-23-04 5
       RE: Brian W. is going down realitycoholic 02-24-04 8
           RE: Brian W. is going down Howard Dean 02-28-04 33
   RE: Brian W. is going down Tiger Lily 02-24-04 9
   RE: Brian W. is going down Merrydol 02-25-04 26
 RE: Brian W. is going down ladro 02-24-04 6
   RE: Brian W. is going down aviators99 02-24-04 7
       RE: Brian W. is going down Howard Dean 02-28-04 34
 RE: Brian W. is going down asticklestad 02-24-04 10
 RE: Brian W. is going down Lirwin 02-24-04 11
   RE: Brian W. is going down leogirl_21 02-24-04 12
   RE: Brian W. is going down veruca13 02-24-04 13
       RE: Brian W. is going down schwa 02-24-04 19
           RE: Brian W. is going down mmm_link 02-24-04 23
           RE: Brian W. is going down Howard Dean 02-28-04 35
       RE: Brian W. is going down Gina99 02-24-04 20
 RE: Brian W. is going down silesia18 02-24-04 14
   RE: Brian W. is going down ladro 02-24-04 18
 RE: Brian W. is going down mookiemeister 02-24-04 15
   RE: Brian W. is going down libgirl2 02-24-04 16
 RE: Brian W. is going down lyrker 02-24-04 17
   RE: Brian W. is going down Gina99 02-24-04 21
 I think Brian wins. mavsfan 02-25-04 24
   RE: I think Brian wins. Chrissy gal 02-25-04 25
       RE: I think Brian wins. Merrydol 02-25-04 27
       RE: I think Brian wins. Howard Dean 02-28-04 36
   RE: I think Brian wins. BabyGurl12094 02-27-04 29
 RE: Brian W. is going down SurvivorBlows 02-27-04 28
   RE: Brian W. is going down leogirl_21 02-28-04 30
 RE: Brian W. is going down Howard Dean 02-28-04 31
   RE: Brian W. is going down thickthighs 02-28-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I was pretty much thinking the same thing. There has to be a surprise factor in there at the end, so they're tilting it towards Brian's favor so that they can surprise us with Gil. Yep, I'll be watching.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I agree- plus they showed her crying - she would never cry if she had to eliminate Gill but WOULD cry if she had to eliminate Brian

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Brian W. is going down"

I would tend to agree with that. It has certainly been the case up to this point that she cries when she lets the Joes go, but not when she sends the himbos home.

On the other hand, she has surely developed some feelings for Gil by now. This is the finale, and I think she would cry for either of them.

>I agree- plus they showed her
>crying - she would never
>cry if she had to
>eliminate Gill but WOULD cry
>if she had to eliminate
>Brian

veruca13 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veruca13 Click to send private message to veruca13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I hope that you are not correct as I am sure most people want to see Brian Worth win. He would be the best for her. However, I don't think they could ever be "equals." He might worship her and that would become tiring for her. She might want that worship, but again, that gets old.

Gill is cute and cute guys can get any chic they want and I just don't see her with a guy like that for any long period of time. He seems nice, but a bit too quiet. I was on the edge of my seat and I really liked the way Brian Worth had such nice things to say to all of the guys at the end. He is genuinely a nice guy.. someone to have a family with, etc. She seems to have a tear in her eye at one point with Brian... Only one more week of waiting.. I am a reality TV nut! BTW, I loved the ending of My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance.. great ending!

02-23-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starphish Click to send private message to starphish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I want to see Brian win too. He is not as dull as Gill. He just seems like a great guy.

I still think he's going to loose. You can tell, because the show has been edited like he is going to win.

02-23-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-04 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Look at this paining from her website.

http://www.larissameek.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=Embrace

I doubt she'd paint THIS if she was with Brian.

Let's see...a strong guy with spiky blonde hair....I wonder who THAT could be?

aviators99 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aviators99 Click to send private message to aviators99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-23-04
>AT 11:36 PM (EST)

>
>Look at this paining from her
>website.
>
>http://www.larissameek.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=Embrace
>
>I doubt she'd paint THIS if
>she was with Brian.
>
>Let's see...a strong guy with spiky
>blonde hair....I wonder who THAT
>could be?

Yeah, but did you see THIS one????
http://www.larissameek.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=LilArtistSketch

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
...and this guy is definitely not Brian:

http://www.larissameek.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=SleepingMale

02-28-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
There are a lot of paintings of many different people on her site. She has links to Tony's site, but did he win? No.

We'll just have to wait until Monday to find out who wins.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-24-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
Brian is too good for her, IMHO.

Merrydol 15 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Merrydol Click to send private message to Merrydol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>I hope that you are not
>correct as I am sure
>most people want to see
>Brian Worth win. He would
>be the best for her.
>However, I don't think they
>could ever be "equals."

I don't think they are "equals" either because he is a whole heck of a lot smarter than she is.

Does anyone get the feeling that Brian W is just "playing" this game to prove he can win and not for "real"?

The whole "box around my heart" and "I've never told anyone I love you" and all that other happy horseshite doesn't ring true to me. I have a feeling Larissa is getting played. (Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part... because if she picks Brian she'll do it because of the way it will cast her in a positive light.)

For that reason,I hope Brian wins too... than drops her like a rock.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I only caught the last fifteen minutes. But I think your logic is dead on. Additionally, as Howard Dean prviously noted, Larrissa is seen crying, it isn't likely she would shead a tear for a Himbo.

aviators99 42 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aviators99 Click to send private message to aviators99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>I only caught the last fifteen
>minutes. But I think your
>logic is dead on. Additionally,
>as Howard Dean prviously noted,
>Larrissa is seen crying, it
>isn't likely she would shead
>a tear for a Himbo.
>

True. Look, this show is not much of a sociology lesson in that it proves the obvious. A drop-dead gorgeous woman is not going to choose someone who may provide her with the most stability/best future when she is provided with the alternative of a fit, attractive man. Perhaps it comes from a desire of women to reproduce attractive offspring? I don't know.

02-28-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Brian W. is going down"

>Perhaps it comes from a
>desire of women to reproduce
>attractive offspring? I don't
>know.

That thought has definitely gone through my mind. Then again, if it were really the case, wouldn't Larissa have chosen Jim?

>A drop-dead
>gorgeous woman is not going
>to choose someone who may
>provide her with the most
>stability/best future when she is
>provided with the alternative of
>a fit, attractive man.

That was true for Malena. As for Larissa, we'll see.

asticklestad 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail asticklestad Click to send private message to asticklestad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
maybe you're right. but i'm rooting for brian. i think that be larissa's best choice. i actually thought tonight she was going to choose the other guy who they kicked off - i was glad she didn't.

Lirwin 15 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lirwin Click to send private message to Lirwin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

You may be right that Brian wins, but there is NO WAY that their relationship will last. It's fun to have someone worship you for awhile, but it gets old fast. She does not feel the same way for him that he feels for her.

She'll move on in no time.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
From the previews it does seem as if her connection Brian W. is much stronger than with Gil. I am actually surprised she got rid of Jim. I thought that she was gonna cut Gil. But you are all right when you say that the editing always misleads us. True. So I guess she does pick Gil?!?!? Weird. Anyways, I do think that from all of the himbos that are left, he is the most quiet and seems most honest. The others were much more cockier, loud and obnoxious. I also like Brian W. because he seems very honest and sincere. Nice guy but I don't know that she would choose him. Oh and I do also think that he may be into her more than she may be into him. And I don't think that she would ever cry if she let Gil go so we'll have to see...I can't wait!

veruca13 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail veruca13 Click to send private message to veruca13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I find it so hard to believe that Brian Worth has never felt love for anyone and now all of sudden he wants to say, "I love you" to Larissa. He must have come into contact with a bunch of losers. Although, in his defense, she does talk a good game and has done so with all of the guys. She makes each one feel as though he is the one. I am sure the producers make her do that to trick the audience. If she chooses Gil, I would be disappointed, but that's life. Hot guys would NEVER choose an average chic.. not in a million years! So, we can't blame her for being just as shallow as a hot guy!

schwa 16 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schwa Click to send private message to schwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>I find it so hard to
>believe that Brian Worth has
>never felt love for anyone
>and now all of sudden
>he wants to say, "I
>love you" to Larissa.

On the same note, are guys that vapid that they all actually FALL IN LOVE with Larissa just because she's beautiful? Its one thing to say, yeah she's a hot chick I'd like to get to know her better but they all seem to be of the mindset that "she's the one for me" Hey you men out there, is that really the way it works?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-24-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
Our minds are very uncomplicated.

Does anyone have a scenario where Brian doesn't make it to the final two?

02-28-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Brian W. is going down"

In terms of dating, most men begin with looks. But a long term relationship is a totally different matter.

Some guys, especially at a younger age, are not looking for a long term relationship at all. They just want fun, or sex. So it will be almost completly based on looks for them. And when they get tired of the looks or the sex, they move on.

Other guys wants a relationship, and so they will begin with looks, but after that seek out someone who they really care about and who really cares about them.

They say that women fall in love with their ears, but men fall in love with their eyes. But that's just inititial attraction for men. What happens after that is a totally different issue.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
'She makes each one feel as though he is the one'

She is very poised and polished and is trained to speak well in public, answer questions appropriately and tell people what they want to hear. You can see it with every interview and date.

That said, did anyone catch her say " this will either be a relationship or a last date' or something very similar when referring to the final pick?

She knows that none of these guys is for her long term and is biding time, doing the right thing to get the best publicity.

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
although i agree they always edit it to make you think one way then they go the other, i still believe brian will be the last man standing. here's my reasoning: everyone was disappointed that melana didn't pick adam right? we all really wanted the fairy tale ending. well these two shows were filmed at the same time, so why did they decide to put melana's first? i'm thinking its b/c hers had the disappointing finale, and maybe, just maybe, larissa actually had the "fairy tale ending" that the viewers really wanted. to play melana's after larissas would have been anti-climactic. then again, they both could end the same way, but i think that larissa is more likely to pick brian than melana was to pick adam. but perhaps this is just some crazy thinking since i want brian to win!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
the two shows were not filmed at the same time. AJ1 was filmed first.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I was surprised that Jim was eliminated tonight. I thought it would be down to Jim and Brian. Didn't see Gil having a shot at Larissa at all. She mentioned the 3 guys similar to the 3 characters in Wizard of Oz. Brian doesn't have courage, Jim doesn't have brain, and Gil doesn't have heart.

If Larissa is romantic at heart, she shouldn't pick Gil at all. He is, after all, without a heart. Or maybe she think she could be the one to give him a heart. Hmm...

I'm still rooting for Brian to win. I hope she pick Brian next week.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>I was surprised that Jim was
>eliminated tonight. I thought
>it would be down to
>Jim and Brian. Didn't
>see Gil having a shot
>at Larissa at all.
>She mentioned the 3 guys
>similar to the 3 characters
>in Wizard of Oz.
>Brian doesn't have courage, Jim
>doesn't have brain, and Gil
>doesn't have heart.
>

I wouldn't want someone without a brain or a heart! So is she implyiing Brian has both of those? I still think she will pick Gil, but I'm kind of sad, cause he really didn't leave ANY kind of an impression on me, so its very anti-climatic.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
On the one hand I think you're right; they do edit these shows deliberately to keep the audience guessing. They don't want half their viewers to tune out before the full run because they can see what's coming a mile away.

OTOH, I think Brian's going to really shine in Boston. He's in love with his hometown and has lived there a while. He'll know exactly where to take Larissa to make her swoon. Gil, however... I dunno.

If she does end up picking beefcake over Average Joe, I am glad that it'll be Gil and not Jim. I've never seen a guy dumber than Jim who wasn't certifiably retarded. It would've been such a travesty for Larissa to let hormones blind her to that; she may as well settle for a doll if that was all she wanted from a guy.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
'she may as well settle for a doll if that was all she wanted from a guy'

Then maybe Jim can set her up with one ;)

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I think Brian wins."
I think Brian wins, or atleast will be the one selected. It's possible he will turn her down depending on what her "secret" is. Or if they give him a chance to spy like Fredo did.

But, I think she will select Brian due to the Heart vs Courage comparison she made.

I think she will decide the guy without the Heart is too distant.
The guy without the Courage will be endearing.

Too, I think once Brian is on his home ground, he will become bolder.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I think Brian wins."
I said this about Adam and I'll say it about Brian - He loses either way. If she picks him, she will dump him soon and break his heart (and people will say she chose him just to make the producers/public happy). If she doesn't pick him, he will be humiliated on national TV. A real Lose-Lose situation for Brian!

Merrydol 15 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Merrydol Click to send private message to Merrydol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I think Brian wins."
Depends on how you look at it, I guess.

If Brian loses, he wins because he doesn't have to try some sort of relationship with Larissa, but he did manage to beat most of the "stud" guys to the final two.

And if he wins, he still wins, because he has bragging rights... he is so smaaart that somehow he managed to convince a completely shallow, vapid air head to pick him instead of a himbo Jimbo. And then he can dump her and find a real woman.
Does he get some pocket change for all of this?

02-28-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
36. "RE: I think Brian wins."
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-04 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

Then again ... the other possibility is that Brian will win and Larissa will keep him.

A remote possibility? Perhaps. But It would definitely blow the mind of everyone who says Larissa is just an opportunist. We'll see.

>I said this about Adam and
>I'll say it about Brian
>- He loses either way.
> If she picks him,
>she will dump him soon
>and break his heart (and
>people will say she chose
>him just to make the
>producers/public happy). If she
>doesn't pick him, he will
>be humiliated on national TV.
> A real Lose-Lose situation
>for Brian!

BabyGurl12094 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BabyGurl12094 Click to send private message to BabyGurl12094 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I think Brian wins."
>
The guy without the Courage

First off, i think that is horse $hit that Brian does not have any courage!! Here's why: Back when all the hunks first came, He was always standing up to them when they would pick on the average joes. qoute "No one is going to push me or my buddies around, or at least not while im here!"

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I don't know if Brian wins or not, but I know I saw him being promoted on the Boston.com homepage at least once (and I think twice) as doing a quasi-celebrity appearance (along with some of the other Boston-based Average Joes) at a couple of Boston.com's in-person singles mixers.

Meant to mention that a couple of weeks ago already and forgot, sorry...

-SB

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
>said this about Adam and I'll say it about Brian - He loses >either way. If she picks him, she will dump him soon and break >his heart (and people will say she chose him just to make the >producers/public happy). If she doesn't pick him, he will be >humiliated on national TV. A real Lose-Lose situation for Brian!

GOTTA Agree with this for sure!

02-28-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
Using words like every, always and never is a little extreme.

This is how every reality TV dating show has worked. It is edited so you think that one person has the edge, the the opposite one is chosen. It's a formula that seems to never be broken.

I would have to disagree with you. I can think of a couple of seasons of The Bachelor / Bachelorette, and at least one season of Joe Millionaire, in which the winner had become quite clear once it got down to the final two.

Average Joe 1 was edited so it seemed like Adam was going to be the winner. Melana was shown having doubts about Jason.

That may have been the case with Average Joe 1, but we shouldn't automatically assume that the same will be the case with Average Joe 2

Average Joe 2 will end the same. The previews show Larissa having doubts about Gill. They dwell on her negative comments. Then, thy show her being happy and romantic with Brian W..

To the contrary, the previews hinted that there might be problems between Larissa and Brian once her "secret" was revealed.

This means doomsville for Brian W. It's a formula that has not been broken yet. Every ending has been a surprise. Just watch.

Again, using words like every, always and never is a little extreme.

thickthighs 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thickthighs Click to send private message to thickthighs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Brian W. is going down"
I hope she picks Brian...but if she doesnt like he said on Leno the other night..hes not a dork anymore..he can get any girl he wants now..
and the blond guy is going to go on with his acting/model career..
Im sure i have seen jim modeling something ,his face looks familiar

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •