The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
It is so much better than the extensions they gave her after they cut off her locks. I am also actually glad to see her back in the house unlike the other repeat offenders.

Today when Christie was crying and blubbering all over her, I was hoping that Jill would b*tch slap her for being a typical white woman oppressor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! petmama 05-19-06 1
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! alaholly 05-19-06 2
       RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! Zoey 05-19-06 3
           RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! Zoey 05-19-06 4
               RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! techstyle 05-19-06 5
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! eire_heart74 05-19-06 6
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! amandatees 05-22-06 17
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! MizJazmine 05-20-06 7
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! sharnina 05-20-06 8
       RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! Juliejo 05-20-06 9
           RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! SueNahMe 05-22-06 16
       RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! tmj212 05-22-06 19
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! sandboxx 05-20-06 10
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! annie828 05-20-06 11
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! elgin 05-20-06 12
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! Cinnamongirl30 05-20-06 13
   WARNING - elgin Bebo 05-20-06 14
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! tmj212 05-22-06 18
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! Redbud 05-21-06 15
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! bentherdunthat 05-22-06 20
 RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! maryellennaco 05-22-06 21
   RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!! tmj212 05-23-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I liked Jill's hair, too. Black women look great with short hair.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
"Black women look great with short hair."

Yes some people do. But with someone as large as Jill I think she needs more hair to balance out such a big body. I liked her longer extensions before the first makeover. The very short hair aged her a lot IMO. She looked like a Granny.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I like her with very short hair but I wonder if she's letting it grow out because it is so thin and unhealthy because of all of the extentions and such damaging her hair.

I hope she is growing it out to be more healthy and will stay away from extentions. I think if it was fuller and thicker, it wouldn't make her look so much older as alaholly said.

The front (if thicker) doesn't look much different than the twists (is that what you call them?) that she had in that it's removed from her face. Actually, when she had that hair-do, the regrowth (roots) looked pretty thin.

I'd like to see her with more natural but HEALTHIER hair.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
alaholly

I get what you mean but I think her hair would have to be fuller, not just longer to match her body. I don't think her original style (what I'm calling "twists"), did anything to balance her out weight-wise.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I liked Jill's original hair and black glasses.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
Probably giving it a much needed break. Although dying it probably didn't help!

amandatees 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandatees Click to send private message to amandatees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
Agreed! I'm glad she didn't keep the hair from the makeover, cutting it short may have been the only way to get those things OUT! but yes, the dramatic two tone color is not flattering IMO. I still like Jill the person though!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

>It is so much better than
>the extensions they gave her
>after they cut off her
>locks. I am also
>actually glad to see her
>back in the house unlike
>the other repeat offenders.

Yea I'm glad ta see Jill and I like her afro!
>
>Today when Christie was crying and
>blubbering all over her, I
>was hoping that Jill would
>b*tch slap her for being
>a typical white woman oppressor.

Oh gosh no...smh...Jill was the ONE person that I never saw Christie envy. I think it's because of Jill's weight. Also I think Christie really does like and trust Jill. Besides Jill has no clue about what's been going on between Christie & Niambi.

IMO Christie's about as good at being an oppressor as she is at being a leader. So I don't think ANYBODY has anything to fear!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
"IMO Christie's about as good at being an oppressor as she is at being a leader. So I don't think ANYBODY has anything to fear!"

Now THAT was funny!! and so true. LOL

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I didnt like Jill's hair at all. But that is only MO. She is to large to wear her hair so short it was not flattering to her. I wonder why she needs to bring her father on SO to confront him after she has already been to his home and met him and her half brothers?

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-22-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
>I didnt like Jill's hair at
>all. But that is only
>MO. She is to
>large to wear her hair
>so short it was not
>flattering to her. I
>wonder why she needs to
>bring her father on SO
>to confront him after she
>has already been to his
>home and met him and
>her half brothers?

I was always told that short hair looks much better on a woman AFTER she reaches the age of 40, because long hair ages her tremdously. And I have to agree, because I'm over 40, and just got my hair cut and colored and have received so many compliments on it. As a matter of fact, one person told me that I look 10 years younger.

05-22-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
>"IMO Christie's about as good at
>being an oppressor as she
>is at being a leader.
>So I don't think ANYBODY
>has anything to fear!"

All--I was just being sarcastic about Christie's remark on being an oppressor. Oppression is about power. I seriously don't think that Christie take care of herself let alone oppress anyone.
It's just funny to me what people really think inside their heads. When she saw Jill and started bawling, was she secretly thinking 'Oh, I better be careful here, I don't want to trigger this black woman with my strength, poise, and beauty'.

Just wanted to clarify. Happy posting!

sandboxx 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sandboxx Click to send private message to sandboxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
It doesnt matter what Jill does to her hair..she is an unattractive woman who looks way to old for her age.
And that is my personal opinion.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-20-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I did NOT like Jills hair, or lack their of. Jill is too heavy for that cut...it aged her by 10-15 years. SHe looked like she was in her late 50's. JMO

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
Oppressor my a$$. Talk about racist, look in the mirror SISTA!!
On OUR side of the issue we are sick to death of listening to all your whining excuses for everything blaming white oppressors. Who the heck has ever oppressed you? Blow it out of your ... Ya, white oppressors got Niambi's father to dump her mother and abandon her, right? Dumba$$!! White oppressors also forced her to slut herself out to a man in a relationship, right? White oppressors caused Jill to steal shoes, right? and furthermore white oppressors forced Antonia to commit credit card fraud for $41 thousand dollars.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
hehe ummm about Jill's hair, It looked natural I guess, but with her body size and now the small size of her head she looks seriously deformed. She looked better with the long hair extensions. It balanced her out better and made her face look a lot prettier.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING - elgin "
Our guidelines clearly say do not bash other posters. And yes, those guidelines do apply to you.

05-22-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
>Oppressor my a$$. Talk about
>racist, look in the mirror
>SISTA!!
>On OUR side of the issue
>we are sick to death
>of listening to all your
>whining excuses for everything blaming
>white oppressors. Who the
>heck has ever oppressed you?
> Blow it out of
>your ... Ya, white
>oppressors got Niambi's father to
>dump her mother and abandon
>her, right? Dumba$$!!
>White oppressors also forced her
>to slut herself out to
>a man in a relationship,
>right? White oppressors caused
>Jill to steal shoes, right?
> and furthermore white oppressors
>forced Antonia to commit credit
>card fraud for $41 thousand
>dollars.

Huh? Wha? Anyway...

Jill had locks or 'dred locks' when she first entered the house (a style done with one's natural hair, not extensions) and the only way to remove them is to cut them, which she had done at graduation. I can only assume that because her was so short after the cut, she needed extensions for some length. IMO the afro is the result of hair growing back in after the locks. And I still love it. If she looks old, it's probably more a by-product of her weight/health.

The color looks like a rinse not a permanent color since you can clearly see her grays. I'm going prematurely gray myself at 34, and have decided, for now, not to color my hair.

***Disclaimer--I am not a hairstylist, just a woman that has spent far too many hours in the salon****

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I thought Jill's hair looked simply awful. It looks like it someone who has ruined their hair and cut it off to start over (no pun intended). Hopefully she is trying to let it grow healthy. She looks old and masculine now.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I have to say that I really don't care for Jill's new "do". I think it makes her look older, and gives an impression of someone who has been really sick. It just reminds me of someone coming out of a long recovery. I liked her twists. They made her look fresh and young and really brought attention to her eyes. And she needs a color...BAD!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
I think it makes her look extremely LARGE... That small head with short hair and that big gigandor body?? Even her DAD has more hair than she does!! Only her brothers have less. Yikes!

05-23-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
"That small head with short hair and that big gigandor body??"

LOL!!! Too funny!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •