URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4665
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"

Posted by tmj212 on 05-19-06 at 04:07 PM
It is so much better than the extensions they gave her after they cut off her locks. I am also actually glad to see her back in the house unlike the other repeat offenders.

Today when Christie was crying and blubbering all over her, I was hoping that Jill would b*tch slap her for being a typical white woman oppressor.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I LOVE Jill's Hair!!"
Posted by petmama on 05-19-06 at 04:09 PM
I liked Jill's hair, too. Black women look great with short hair.

Posted by alaholly on 05-19-06 at 04:21 PM
"Black women look great with short hair."

Yes some people do. But with someone as large as Jill I think she needs more hair to balance out such a big body. I liked her longer extensions before the first makeover. The very short hair aged her a lot IMO. She looked like a Granny.

Posted by Zoey on 05-19-06 at 04:30 PM
I like her with very short hair but I wonder if she's letting it grow out because it is so thin and unhealthy because of all of the extentions and such damaging her hair.

I hope she is growing it out to be more healthy and will stay away from extentions. I think if it was fuller and thicker, it wouldn't make her look so much older as alaholly said.

The front (if thicker) doesn't look much different than the twists (is that what you call them?) that she had in that it's removed from her face. Actually, when she had that hair-do, the regrowth (roots) looked pretty thin.

I'd like to see her with more natural but HEALTHIER hair.

Posted by Zoey on 05-19-06 at 04:34 PM
alaholly

I get what you mean but I think her hair would have to be fuller, not just longer to match her body. I don't think her original style (what I'm calling "twists"), did anything to balance her out weight-wise.

Posted by techstyle on 05-19-06 at 04:50 PM
I liked Jill's original hair and black glasses.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-19-06 at 05:01 PM
Probably giving it a much needed break. Although dying it probably didn't help!

Posted by amandatees on 05-22-06 at 10:19 AM
Agreed! I'm glad she didn't keep the hair from the makeover, cutting it short may have been the only way to get those things OUT! but yes, the dramatic two tone color is not flattering IMO. I still like Jill the person though!

Posted by MizJazmine on 05-20-06 at 07:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-06 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

>It is so much better than
>the extensions they gave her
>after they cut off her
>locks. I am also
>actually glad to see her
>back in the house unlike
>the other repeat offenders.

Yea I'm glad ta see Jill and I like her afro!
>
>Today when Christie was crying and
>blubbering all over her, I
>was hoping that Jill would
>b*tch slap her for being
>a typical white woman oppressor.

Oh gosh no...smh...Jill was the ONE person that I never saw Christie envy. I think it's because of Jill's weight. Also I think Christie really does like and trust Jill. Besides Jill has no clue about what's been going on between Christie & Niambi.

IMO Christie's about as good at being an oppressor as she is at being a leader. So I don't think ANYBODY has anything to fear!

Posted by sharnina on 05-20-06 at 02:13 PM
"IMO Christie's about as good at being an oppressor as she is at being a leader. So I don't think ANYBODY has anything to fear!"

Now THAT was funny!! and so true. LOL

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Posted by Juliejo on 05-20-06 at 02:21 PM
I didnt like Jill's hair at all. But that is only MO. She is to large to wear her hair so short it was not flattering to her. I wonder why she needs to bring her father on SO to confront him after she has already been to his home and met him and her half brothers?

Posted by SueNahMe on 05-22-06 at 10:15 AM
>I didnt like Jill's hair at
>all. But that is only
>MO. She is to
>large to wear her hair
>so short it was not
>flattering to her. I
>wonder why she needs to
>bring her father on SO
>to confront him after she
>has already been to his
>home and met him and
>her half brothers?

I was always told that short hair looks much better on a woman AFTER she reaches the age of 40, because long hair ages her tremdously. And I have to agree, because I'm over 40, and just got my hair cut and colored and have received so many compliments on it. As a matter of fact, one person told me that I look 10 years younger.

Posted by tmj212 on 05-22-06 at 12:31 PM
>"IMO Christie's about as good at
>being an oppressor as she
>is at being a leader.
>So I don't think ANYBODY
>has anything to fear!"

All--I was just being sarcastic about Christie's remark on being an oppressor. Oppression is about power. I seriously don't think that Christie take care of herself let alone oppress anyone.
It's just funny to me what people really think inside their heads. When she saw Jill and started bawling, was she secretly thinking 'Oh, I better be careful here, I don't want to trigger this black woman with my strength, poise, and beauty'.

Just wanted to clarify. Happy posting!

Posted by sandboxx on 05-20-06 at 02:35 PM
It doesnt matter what Jill does to her hair..she is an unattractive woman who looks way to old for her age.
And that is my personal opinion.

Posted by annie828 on 05-20-06 at 03:02 PM
I did NOT like Jills hair, or lack their of. Jill is too heavy for that cut...it aged her by 10-15 years. SHe looked like she was in her late 50's. JMO

Posted by elgin on 05-20-06 at 08:54 PM
Oppressor my a$$. Talk about racist, look in the mirror SISTA!!
On OUR side of the issue we are sick to death of listening to all your whining excuses for everything blaming white oppressors. Who the heck has ever oppressed you? Blow it out of your ... Ya, white oppressors got Niambi's father to dump her mother and abandon her, right? Dumba$$!! White oppressors also forced her to slut herself out to a man in a relationship, right? White oppressors caused Jill to steal shoes, right? and furthermore white oppressors forced Antonia to commit credit card fraud for $41 thousand dollars.

Posted by Cinnamongirl30 on 05-20-06 at 10:30 PM
hehe ummm about Jill's hair, It looked natural I guess, but with her body size and now the small size of her head she looks seriously deformed. She looked better with the long hair extensions. It balanced her out better and made her face look a lot prettier.

"WARNING - elgin "
Posted by Bebo on 05-20-06 at 11:07 PM
Our guidelines clearly say do not bash other posters. And yes, those guidelines do apply to you.

Posted by tmj212 on 05-22-06 at 12:21 PM
>Oppressor my a$$. Talk about
>racist, look in the mirror
>SISTA!!
>On OUR side of the issue
>we are sick to death
>of listening to all your
>whining excuses for everything blaming
>white oppressors. Who the
>heck has ever oppressed you?
> Blow it out of
>your ... Ya, white
>oppressors got Niambi's father to
>dump her mother and abandon
>her, right? Dumba$$!!
>White oppressors also forced her
>to slut herself out to
>a man in a relationship,
>right? White oppressors caused
>Jill to steal shoes, right?
> and furthermore white oppressors
>forced Antonia to commit credit
>card fraud for $41 thousand
>dollars.

Huh? Wha? Anyway...

Jill had locks or 'dred locks' when she first entered the house (a style done with one's natural hair, not extensions) and the only way to remove them is to cut them, which she had done at graduation. I can only assume that because her was so short after the cut, she needed extensions for some length. IMO the afro is the result of hair growing back in after the locks. And I still love it. If she looks old, it's probably more a by-product of her weight/health.

The color looks like a rinse not a permanent color since you can clearly see her grays. I'm going prematurely gray myself at 34, and have decided, for now, not to color my hair.

***Disclaimer--I am not a hairstylist, just a woman that has spent far too many hours in the salon****

Posted by Redbud on 05-21-06 at 10:03 AM
I thought Jill's hair looked simply awful. It looks like it someone who has ruined their hair and cut it off to start over (no pun intended). Hopefully she is trying to let it grow healthy. She looks old and masculine now.

Posted by bentherdunthat on 05-22-06 at 01:55 PM
I have to say that I really don't care for Jill's new "do". I think it makes her look older, and gives an impression of someone who has been really sick. It just reminds me of someone coming out of a long recovery. I liked her twists. They made her look fresh and young and really brought attention to her eyes. And she needs a color...BAD!!

Posted by maryellennaco on 05-22-06 at 07:03 PM
I think it makes her look extremely LARGE... That small head with short hair and that big gigandor body?? Even her DAD has more hair than she does!! Only her brothers have less. Yikes!

Posted by tmj212 on 05-23-06 at 12:20 PM
"That small head with short hair and that big gigandor body??"

LOL!!! Too funny!