The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim's Comments"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-20-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim's Comments"
I hope Rhonda blast’s Kim for her comments at Kelly’s graduation. Kelly has not been the starter of the crap between her and Kim and for Kim to claim innocents is ridicules and self centered. It was Kelly’s day and Kim had to make it all about “Kim” once again. Is she ready to graduate? No but I would love to see her leave. Today’s comments were totally uncalled for and she needs to apologize to Kelly.

I think Kelly handled the situation very well. I can’t believe that Kim did not see the reactions of her Housemates, L/C’s and Dr Stan. They were all looking at her in disbelief.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim's Comments Lanna42 04-20-06 1
   RE: Kim's Comments bbcole1964 04-20-06 2
       RE: Kim's Comments Juliejo 04-20-06 5
       RE: Kim's Comments c27 04-20-06 16
   RE: Kim's Comments tvfun 04-20-06 3
   RE: Kim's Comments beckettrep 04-22-06 92
 RE: Kim's Comments eire_heart74 04-20-06 4
   RE: Kim's Comments Bmw4mom 04-20-06 6
   RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-20-06 7
 RE: Kim's Comments malibu 04-20-06 8
   RE: Kim's Comments sm2 04-20-06 9
       RE: Kim's Comments staceeturner 04-20-06 11
       RE: Kim's Comments car67 04-20-06 38
   RE: Kim's Comments redheaded1 04-20-06 10
       RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-20-06 12
           RE: Kim's Comments Twinkles 04-20-06 17
   kellys dress zipitgood 04-20-06 13
   RE: Kim's Comments tvfun 04-20-06 40
       RE: Kim's Comments malibu 04-20-06 43
 RE: Kim's Comments GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 14
   RE: Kim's Comments steelmagnolya 04-20-06 15
       RE: Kim's Comments GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 18
           RE: Kim's Comments shawnar 04-20-06 19
       RE: Kim's Comments Cinnamongirl30 04-20-06 20
           RE: Kim's Comments kalalala 04-20-06 24
               RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-20-06 48
       RE: Kim's Comments Shazbot 04-20-06 21
       RE: Kim's Comments loretta54 04-20-06 22
           RE: Kim's Comments GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 23
           RE: Kim's Comments 2KOOL 04-20-06 25
               RE: Kim's Comments tvfun 04-20-06 26
                   RE: Kim's Comments GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 27
 RE: Kim's Comments whistlin_dixie 04-20-06 28
   RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-20-06 29
   RE: Kim's Comments tvfun 04-20-06 30
   RE: Kim's Comments tac_2 04-20-06 31
   RE: Kim's Comments GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 32
       RE: Kim's Comments whistlin_dixie 04-20-06 34
       RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-20-06 49
 RE: Kim's Comments flashwife 04-20-06 33
   RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-20-06 35
       RE: Kim's Comments SeasonedRefinement 04-20-06 36
           RE: Kim's Comments shermie 04-20-06 37
               RE: Kim's Comments shawnar 04-20-06 39
               RE: Kim's Comments SeasonedRefinement 04-20-06 45
                   RE: Kim's Comments kawyar 04-21-06 66
                       RE: Kim's Comments SeasonedRefinement 04-21-06 81
           RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-20-06 50
           RE: Kim's Comments whistlin_dixie 04-22-06 88
 RE: Kim's Comments BlueCollar Blonde 04-20-06 41
   RE: Kim's Comments kree 04-20-06 42
   RE: Kim's Comments Twinkles 04-20-06 44
       RE: Kim's Comments SeasonedRefinement 04-20-06 46
           RE: Kim's Comments sharnina 04-20-06 47
               RE: Kim's Comments mesha 04-20-06 52
       RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-20-06 55
       RE: Kim's Comments kree 04-21-06 64
 RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-20-06 51
   RE: Kim's Comments Sues 04-20-06 53
   RE: Kim's Comments justashell 04-20-06 54
   RE: Kim's Comments tracyc1166 04-21-06 62
   RE: Kim's Comments Lanna42 04-21-06 72
       RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-21-06 76
 RE: Kim's Comments snowflake2 04-20-06 56
   RE: Kim's Comments annie828 04-21-06 68
 RE: Kim's Comments mikaela643 04-20-06 57
   RE: Kim's Comments sm2 04-20-06 58
       RE: Kim's Comments startinganew05 04-21-06 59
       RE: Kim's Comments mhb0125 04-21-06 60
   RE: Kim's Comments sweet cheeks 04-21-06 61
 RE: Kim's Comments MizJazmine 04-21-06 63
   RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-21-06 65
       RE: Kim's Comments punkin123 04-21-06 67
           RE: Kim's Comments catmama 04-21-06 69
               RE: Kim's Comments Twinkles 04-21-06 70
                   RE: Kim's Comments MizJazmine 04-21-06 78
                       RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-21-06 80
       RE: Kim's Comments MizJazmine 04-21-06 71
           RE: Kim's Comments sm2 04-21-06 73
               RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-21-06 74
   RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-21-06 75
       RE: Kim's Comments MizJazmine 04-21-06 77
           RE: Kim's Comments Cleverone 04-21-06 79
               RE: Kim's Comments kalalala 04-21-06 82
                   RE: Kim's Comments Boots12565 04-21-06 83
                       RE: Kim's Comments Gizelle 04-21-06 84
                           RE: Kim's Comments Boots12565 04-21-06 85
                               RE: Kim's Comments BeeBe 04-22-06 86
                                   RE: Kim's Comments catmama 04-22-06 87
                                       RE: Kim's Comments PanchoVilla 04-22-06 89
                                           RE: Kim's Comments Baxtera 04-22-06 90
                                               RE: Kim's Comments PanchoVilla 04-22-06 91
                                                   RE: Kim's Comments Boots12565 04-23-06 93
 RE: Kim's Comments LoveMyTiara 04-23-06 94

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I am not overly fond of either Kim or Kelly.And I think that each of them contributed to whatever problems they had between them.There was no completely innocent party.It would have been classier for Kim to have kept her thoughts to herself and let Kelly have her moment.But I can also see where Kim is coming from by what she said.Kelly had a demeanor of hostility towards Kim from the beginning that was exaggerated and undeserved.To tout her as a "changed woman" was going to far.Kim saw the hypocracy in that and pointed it out.Kelly herself admitted she is only interested in changing her own little corner of the world NOT in becoming a better person overall.Mission accomplished.She has a sweet husband and sons.Hopefully they will benefit by her stay there. I don't think Kelly's "The rest of the world can go to hell."personality adjustment has changed at all.Kim was on target pointing that out.Unfortunately doing it at Kelly's graduation made her seem petty and self-centered.Which is not really a fair accessment of Kim.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bbcole1964 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bbcole1964 Click to send private message to bbcole1964 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim's Comments"
KIM, KIM, KIM....................

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I wish Kim had not said to Kelly what she did at her graduation. It would have been better had Kim waited to tell her those things in private. Kelly has treated Kim terribly the entire time she has been in the SO house and I feel Kim was correct in what she said to her but it was not the correct time to say it. Kelly said over and over again that she was there to fix herself and no one else and I think her actions speak louder than words.
She said she was jealous of her friend Janet when she got promoted and that just shows me what a jealous and hateful person she is. I believe she was jealous of Kim as well as Jodi and anyone else that dared to disagree with her. I think SO knew they had gone done all they could do with Kelly so they let her graduate just like they did Lisa1. So bye bye Kelly and I wish you and your poor husband and sweet children all the luck in the world because you are all going to need it. SO house will be better off without you in it.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kim's Comments"
>KIM, KIM, KIM....................

IT'S ALL WAYS ABOUT KIM IN KIMLAND!! HEY KIM THIS IS NOT YOUR WORLD.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I agree with you 100% lanna42.

Yes they both had issues...but I think Kelly instigated them with her extreme jealousy and insecure bully attitude.
As we have seen..Kelly intigated things with Jodi, and Niambi also.

She only changed for her husband and sons....THAT IS IT! She could care less about anyone else, including her own family..(mom, sister, dad, and brother)

She did not change for the better..she will forever be that bitter angry bully toward the rest of the world...that is not a changed woman. She is self centered and SELFISH. JMO

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I think Kim screwed up with the way she worded and put things but I do believe the point she was trying to make was that through it all Kelly 'grew' and should acknowledge her own acomplishments. (Not that I agree that VileKelly has progressed at all). I don't agree with the WAY Kim put it but I do think her intentions were good - just a bit askew in her thought process.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Yeah I think she was really on a roll because I don't know how she didn't see all their faces and stop and think about what she was saying! It was down right mean and a very cheap shot to get the last word in in a fight that should of been over long ago!

I think Kelly was at that point of knowing she was leaving had the grace enough to just let it go. Besides saying nothing was the classier way to approach that. Kim made herself look like a fool. There is a time to let stuff go. Even if you don't like the person and you know you will never have to see them again, anyone can fake a smile and say It was good knowing you. It taught me alot. Done! End of sentence and move on!!!

Kim is jelous that she left before she did. She replaced Jessica so think about how long she has been there. Lisa2 has come and gone. Now Kelly of the second round of gals.

I've always felt bad for Kim but now I am begining to think that some of that terrible behavior that both of her parents have shown is coming out in her!

Bmw4mom 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bmw4mom Click to send private message to Bmw4mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I agree that what Kim did was partly because of jealousy. Kelly leaving the house before Kim. But like I said from the beginning "Kim just won't get it" I have never liked Kim and she seems to be in the middle of most "Issues" that go on in the house. I am not saying that the other women are innocent, but Kim seems to take the lead with confrontations.
Kelly got her point across and who cares if Kim understood it. The others did. Kim is so clueless. I can't believe that anyone would expect anything less than what she did. With Kim it is always about her. Good luck to Ronda to make Kim move out from Kim's World and enter the world where everyone else resides. JMO

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim as usual showed no class. The time for fighting and keeping score was over. Kelly was leaving and can't do any harm to her any more. She seemed to think it was her graduation as she was up there talking about her growth and only speaking about Kelly to bash her. Kim needs a reality check. It is obvious that it is indeed Kim that can't let go of these stupid arguments if she is bringing it into a graduation talk which is supposed to honor the departing guest.

Kim get over yourself. You've finally proven it is indeed your problem. If I doubted you had issues with jealousy this now confirms it. It's eating you up that Kelly finished before you.

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I think Kim has every right to say something about the asinine way Kelly treated her. Kelly hasn't had any compassion for anyone. I don't believe Kelly deserves ANY reward for leaving that house.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

Again, it was the old, woe is me Kim. I was abused and it wasn't my fault... Nothing is my fault. And I'm going to jam it down anyone's throat that I come in contact with that I am right and perfect, and nothing is my fault. Guess that's the reason that Kim, being the first "new" one in the house, after the first round of women has not graduated yet, with two newer people, Lisa and now Kelly going before her.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kim's Comments"
You know it just really made Kim look like the little arrogant witch that she is, by saying that on Kelly's graduation was mostly jeaoulsy cause Kim did not graduate before her, Kim seems to think that her problems are "your problem" there is nothing wrong with her at all. yeah right, just her saying that at the inappropiate time goes to show everyone how egotistical and arrogant,manipulating,backstabbing bi++h she is and always will be, it just showed her true colors once again on national television, will she ever graduate?

short&sassy

car67 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail car67 Click to send private message to car67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim likes being the victim. Rhonda or Dr. Stan have never (that I've seen) called her on this. She likes the control it gives her. Nothing will ever be good enough for her until she decides to bag the victim mentality. Yeah, her childhood sucked. It's time to decide to get over it and not let it define who she is and start living her life, or it's time to become a lonely bitter old woman. I would like to see Kim challenged to accept responsibility for her choices and to deal with the consequences. She blames everyone else for her problems. Jodi, lend Kim your mirror so she can see who is to blame.

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I think Kim showed a lack of maturity and incredibly poor taste in saying the things she did at Kelly's graduation... regardless to whether she is right or wrong. That was Kelly's night and it should have been about Kelly. Kelly very much handled it like a lady and I think it also shows some of the progress she had made. Before this she would have gotten mad and lashed out, but she smiled and let it go. I also think Kelly looked incredible.

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

04-20-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kim's Comments"
It did give Kelly a chance to look like a mature women. It definitly demonstrated Kim's lack of ability to own her issues. She was clearly jealous that Kelly was graduating first and instead of owning it she set out to be a brat at Kelly's graduation. Many have remarked there's not much more to be done for Kelly I would say the same is true about Kim. I just don't think she has much more growth left in her.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Luckily it worked out fine for Kelly. It was a horror for Kim. It sounded like she was trying hard to figure out why Kelly was graduating and then crafted what she thought was a clever speech that gave Kelly credit for something halfway through it. But it was AWFUL just HORRIBLE.

I think this was the subtitles in KimWorld "We had a hellatious incident when you acted like your old self on a day when I meant you no harm and you attacked me anyway. Now, however, you are clearly different and unlike that person I experienced." Okay, that take would still not be great as it would rehash an old incident and interpret the incident as though Kim handled it fine but I think she was trying to make the point she saw improvement in Kelly which she eventually said as she summed up.

I guess the main problem is that the whole speech stood in judgement of Kelly and she just shouldn't have gone there. She needed to just wish her well and maybe make some observations about how great Kelly is today but only if she believes it. I don't think Kim knows how to make observations that aren't judgemental - yet.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "kellys dress"
Speaking of kelly, when did the waffle house get new uniforms?

04-20-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kim's Comments"
right there with you malibu

Kelly = !!!!!!!! she deserves NOTHING

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Thank you Tvfun!!
I think in this situation Kim did the right thing. I'm proud of how well Kim kept it together and didn't chicken out. She was being honest and if you actually listened to what Kim said, Kim was complimenting Kelly.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kim's Comments"
While Kim does like to talk about herself a lot, I get the feeling that the producers told her to talk about their conflict because they knew it would stir up conflama. Otherwise it would have been just another boring graduation since she was not there that long. Even Rhonda didn't have a lot of flashbacks to reflect on.

IMHO, it's all staged.

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I wouldn't be surprised. But, Kim has played the victim too long for her to have been scripted. Remember she is the one who goes to bars and all the men tell her how beautiful she is eventhough she is married.

04-20-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I doubt the producers tell them what to say word for word but I wouldn't put it past them to instruct her to bring up the conflict because they knew it would turn into a "all about Kim" speech.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Oh god!!! I was laughing my butt off watching the horror on the LC's faces!!!! I actually thought she was right on, but she should of let it go.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kim's Comments"
What the hell was that ramble of Kim's all about anyway??? It didn't even really make sense. Kim came across as being sooo jealous of the attention being exhibited towards Kelly. Come on, it was her graduation. Kim seems more and more shallow as the weeks pass and it seemed to me that she was jealous cause it was all about Kelly and the fact that Kelly has really well adjusted kids and a husband that obviously thinks the world of her and... that Kelly actually looked great (I didn't believe it was possible). Oh my how the green-eyed monster rears its ugly head. Kim you acted ridiculously immature.

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Boy, Kim sure showed her true colors today, didn't she? I can't imagine being married or related to her. She'd stand there looking all pretty and smug about herself, claiming she was standing in her own grace, and just not have a clue about anyone else's feelings, or how inappropriate her own behavior is. Because it's all about Kim, always has been, always will be.

I have no doubt that many of the stories she tells about her childhood are figments of her own imagination, that the worse the stories she tells are, the more attention she can draw onto herself. She had many other people involved in her childhood, including an aunt who cared for her and a grandmother who she is now saying was so wonderful to her. And a father that she is still close to, who was the first person on her list of people to be called after the birth of her son. Something certainly must have happened in her childhood to make her so self centered and unable to properly interact with other people, but it probably wasn't the story she now tells. Whatever, as Rhonda said, she's due to graduate soon, and good luck to her. At least Kelly seems to have learned some good lessons during her stint at the SO house. Kim? Not so much.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Because it's all about Kim, always has been, always will be.

Boy, Kim sure showed her true colors today, didn't she?

I've constantly express an observation of Kim's personality in essence of exactly what you said...and today, it proved to be true.....Kim will N-E-V-E-R "get it" because she doesn't care about anybody but, Kim....her true form spoke loudly today.

It was ghastly how she kept going on and on and everyone was just shocked at her behavior...she was sooo wrapped up in her revenge plot that she never saw their expressions...."it was baaddd" ...it made Kim look like the fool she is...(IMO) Kim isn't mentally balanced....there's something wrong in her brain chemistry.

...as Kalalala said ..."it's all about Kim, always has been, always will be....poor woman...I feel sorry for her".

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Yeah I wonder too about the scripting, because I see a total conflict here. Basically, I think Kim out-Kellied Kelly. A few days ago Kelly was on the phone to her mom doing just exactly what Kim did in her speech, but she's the one graduating and Kim is being called out.

If Kim came up with her own speech, then I have to say way to go Kim, you nailed her. Kim may be taking heat for it now, but I think she will always be glad she did that. Oh dear, Kelly's night was ruined... what about how she ruined some part of people's experience in the house?

And then Kelly basically got up to the podium and still showed how much of a ##### she can be... well lah-dee-dah.

Kim always was too good for this show.

loretta54 45 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loretta54 Click to send private message to loretta54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kim's Comments"
kim just one of those people that holds grudges. she won't let one hurt or imgine hurt go she will make you pay for it over and over again. that's a character flaw and one that can't be address in the SOH.

04-20-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Very true, Kim holds grudges and makes everyone else out to be the bad guy. She also craves attention and the producers could have chosen not to air her speech but then that would not make for interesting tv. I am sure that the other HGs speeches were cut out due to lack of interest.

IMO Kelly should not have responded to Kim in her speech. She should have just let it go.

Personally if I were a houseguest with Kim and she started in on her marathon rambling about Kelly after the graduation, I would have told her to can it. The HGs just sit there and listen to her diatribe and then whine about it in confessional later. They need to nip it in the bud instead of holding a session about it later because they are basically sending a message at the time that it's ok to for her to complain and whine.

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Okay let's look at it this way. If think Kim is more pissed than jealous. She was probably trying to be courteous and nice when she said her speech. However, when you are trying to be that way and you don't really feel it, you will let your true feelings come out whether your realizing it or not. Yes, it was a graduation to honor Kelly for (in her on words said so many times on the show) all the work she has done.

If you had to measure who has really done some real work I think Kim would outweigh Kelly by a landslide. If you really looked at it both are them are self centered with the it's all about me attitude. Yet Kelly is the one that came into the house not wanting the support and relationships and Kim came in wanting the support and relationships. Kelly explodes and wants to be up everybody with her words and Kim is sociable just wanting to have words with somebody, but they just don't understand Kim. Kelly has issues with her family that scare them away, Kim has issues with her family that makes them want to try to get closer to Kim. Yet Kim still gets the bad wrap for everything that goes wrong. Kelly on the other hand gets to graduate first and act like she really cares.

04-20-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Kim's Comments"
2KOOL wrote:"Yet Kelly is the one that came into the house not wanting the support and relationships and Kim came in wanting the support and relationships. Kelly explodes and wants to be up everybody with her words and Kim is sociable just wanting to have words with somebody, but they just don't understand Kim. Kelly has issues with her family that scare them away, Kim has issues with her family that makes them want to try to get closer to Kim. Yet Kim still gets the bad wrap for everything that goes wrong. Kelly on the other hand gets to graduate first and act like she really cares. "

I agree, soooooooo true. As we all know throught Kelly's sister, she still left the house a sefish self centered bitter angy woman.

She didn't walk out a calmer, nicer woman at all....she came back angry at her whole family...what is that....who is the one holding all the grudges...Kelly!

Kelly held a grudge in the house...Kelly is the one that wanted to hang onto all her anger toward Kim, when Kim wanted to get complete. I'm sorry, but Kelly didn't deserve to graduate with honors. She never got called out on her nasty behavier, she did to a certain extent, but wasn't held accountable like Kim was.
JMO

04-20-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I don't think that SO can cure anyone of a lifetime of habit or personality problems in just a few weeks. I would have to be naive to think that a tv show can work that kind of magic. Secondly, the women are in there for specific issues. Kelly's being intimacy issues with her children. That is what she wanted to come and work on, not getting along with every bonehead HG and acting like "sisters". While yes she was rude and obnoxious, so was almost every other HG at one time or another. Jessica's cattiness and gossiping, Christina, Lisa1's b*tchiness etc. Kelly was just more upfront about it. At least she was not hugging and latching onto other HGs like lovers and then making catty comments about them later like Jessica and others. That irritates me more than someone just being a flatout biotch.

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kim's Comments"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Could someone post what Kim said at Kelly's graduation??? The show is being preempted due to bad weather in my area!! S**T!! I'm dying to know what she said! PLEASE!!

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

04-20-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim was just dumb founded that Kelly made it before her. I think she was convinced that Kelly would get tossed out and she Kim would stand at the door telling her not to let the door hit her but on the way out.

Regardless of what is posted about Kelly by someone claiming to be her sister, she and her sons at least had a brief moment of happiness in the house and she did try for the cameras. Kim has never had that and still longs for that weird actor family. Maybe if she saves her money she can hire them once a month as a fantasy gift to herself.

As with most guests Kelly told the LC what they wanted to hear and graduated. Hey at least she didn't have to parrot the words to get out like Lisa 2.

04-20-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Good, someone said it better.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Definitely a step backwards for Kim today. I can't even remember now what she was babbling about but she certainly appeared manic.
Also, rehearsed. I think that whole spiel was planned well beforehand.

(Not that Kelly didn't deserve it but just wrong time and place.)

04-20-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I cna't remember what she said exactly but it went sort of like this:

"Kelly, yada yada yada, you were the one who was wrong, yada yada yada, I was the innocent one, yada yada yada, you were mean to me, yada yada yada, but I think you have grown and I love you, yada yada yada....oh sorry, I didn't mean to steal your moment and sorry the knife just slipped out of my hands and into your back but ereally, it was YOUR fault"

04-20-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kim's Comments"
OMG!! Thanks for telling me some of what happened. I can't believe Kim said that! I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT!!! Thanks again for posting!!

04-20-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Kim's Comments"
>I cna't remember what she said
>exactly but it went sort
>of like this:
>
>"Kelly, yada yada yada, you were
>the one who was wrong,
>yada yada yada, I was
>the innocent one, yada yada
>yada, you were mean to
>me, yada yada yada, but
>I think you have grown
>and I love you, yada
>yada yada....oh sorry, I didn't
>mean to steal your moment
>and sorry the knife just
>slipped out of my hands
>and into your back but
>ereally, it was YOUR fault"
>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Toooo funy, but soooo true!!!!

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kim's Comments"
There is just no filter between her brain and her mouth, she seems to lack emotions. I think she just is too broken to be fixed.

04-20-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I really think seeing Kelly with her husband and her sons sent her over the edge. Kelly may not go home and live happily ever after but that did look like a family that regardless of Kelly's faults and failings does love her. I think Kim was really thinking Kelly was going to get punished by her family and is disappointed it didn't happen. Kelly was disappointed by her visits, at least from what we saw, with her husband and sons, but Kim really feels her family disappoints her all the time and it's their fault.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Here you go, Whistlin' Dixie, a verbatim transcript:

KIM: "Kelly, Belly! I'm gonna miss you. You look beautiful!

I want you to look at me and think of all the Kelly & Kim incidences, and look at the face of people out there and realize their innocence...cause I really was innocent.

I remember that particular group we learned what standing in our grace was - hey look, I did that with you!

I made a comment and it was inappropriate and I apologized for it, but I didn't, you know, beat myself up about it, and I went on about my day, and I think you had a hard time with that at first because you were like, "wait a minute, couldn't she, didn't she know how much that hurt me?" But that was just another example of how I was really not inTENDing (emphasis Kim's) to do anything."

PAUSE: Christie in confessional droning on about how she's not surprised that Kim has - once again - made this night about her. She wishes Kim would end this so that she doesn't dig a deeper hole (my input: Oh, I don't think Christie really wants Kim to stop...the deeper the hole Kim digs, the more "concern" Christie gets to whisper about later, lol)

BACK TO KIM:

"...and that's when I knew that you had really changed a corner because you, because you did use the tone with me.

I stood in my grace - I just thought - hey - I don't know what that's about."

PAUSE: Kelly in confessional, looking pretty and kind of smiling a tolerant, pitying smirk, saying something about Kim making this about Kim standing in her grace.

BACK TO KIM:

"I have changed in many ways, but as far as our interactions, really, I think you did most of the changing. So, thank you for just being you."

(My input: Ouch.....Check and Check Mate)

PAUSE: Rhonda laments the fact that she has to confront Kim on her speech. She asks the over-used, now-tired, threatless question: "Will Kim EVER graduate?"

Yawn.................

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Sooo..... once again, Kim manages to spoil a moment ment for someone else. While Kelly was not my fave HG of all time, I thought that Kim's speech was totally out of line. She spent the entire time that they were in the house together hammering on Kelly and making her life miserable. I guess that she just couldn't resist one last parting shot.
If she really wanted to say these things to Kelly, why not in private? But, nooooo....... she had to get up and do it at a graduation. Thoughtless, selfish, nasty. Badly done, Kim!
You know, it isn't all about you.

I hope that Rhonda grinds her arse into dog meat.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Was she drunk? or going throu withdrawls? she was rambling on and on. None of it makes much sense.

04-20-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I wonder if Kim got that speech out of one of those handy little books, "What to Say on Every Occasion".

Her speech was disjointed, so I believe that the most inflammatory remarks were shown, and the more conventional stuff was discarded. But the fact remains, Kim DID say those things.

Kim...what was she thinking? Was this her way of settling the score on the "you have a drinking problem" proclamation? Maybe it had to do with the Great Bathroom War of '05. Was it due to Kim's bitterness over Kelly's statement that "I'm not comfortable talking to you unless there is another person in the room"? Was this her way of showing Kelly that if you live by the sword, you die by the sword? Or was Kim simply stating what she believes is the generally accepted version of the Kim/Kelly saga? Maybe she was following Iyanla's lead that was established at nuLisa's graduation: reiterate every negative moment of self-doubt the woman has had at SO. (Kim, only LC's can do that!) Is Kim really that sophisticated, or does she just open her mouth and insert her foot?

Whatever prompted Kim to say what she said, I can't defend behavior that I think is tacky just because Kelly's "transformation" was selective, and her behavior while in the house was alienating and rude.

Yes, Kelly evokes the softness and appeal of broken glass, so I can't fault Kim for disliking her. But if Kim wanted to avoid engaging in the charade of the fake "I love you" speeches, she could have done it without indicting herself in the process. It would have been a far better thing for Kim to offer Kelly her best wishes for the future and leave it at that. Short and polite would have made the point that there was no deep bond between these two women. But, Kim made a choice, and IMO, it was a bad choice. She needlessly embarrassed Kelly's family and Dr. Stan (I couldn't care less about the HG's - I think they LOVED it). It isn't what Kim said that bothered me...it's the fact that she was careless (at best) or vindictive (at worst) behind a podium on Kelly's big night. To stop Kim from proceeding with the remainder of her speech would have compounded everyone's discomfort - so there was no remedy except waiting for Kim to finish.

There are some places that have to remain off-limits. It's a little like a funeral. We've all heard people lament the fact that eulogies tend to elevate the deceased to sainthood status. But if someone actually got up at a funeral and said, "c'mon...we all know that he was a drunk who abused his wife and kicked the dog", it would be nightmarish. It's just not the right thing to do - if for no other reason than it hurts innocent and uninvolved people who are there for positive reasons. Most of us like our special ceremonies and dress-up events - they should remain sacred, not common.

The sad thing is, Kim could easily say that she was following the teachings of her LC's, Iyanla and Rhonda. She could claim that her time at SO has taught her to stop living in half-truths and fairy tales. She could say, "Well, Kelly's reaction doesn't really have anything to do with me - that's HER reality and HER reality is not my business. Actually, none of your realities' are my business. I'm just standing in my truth. No more games. If anyone is upset, they need to find out why my words triggered negative feelings". I can't count the amount of times I've seen the LC's and HG's gang up on one woman as she is in tears or near tears, all the while using that "reality" speech as their permission slip to slice away.

Does anyone really want to remove all the social buffers that routinely protect our feelings?

All of that independence and self-awareness has to be tempered with grace and respect for other people. Otherwise, we'd be cringing everytime someone approached a microphone to speak about another person.

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Kim's Comments"
SR, I always look forward to reading your input, and you never disappoint.

I have a question/thought: why would the producers want to show Kim's negative comments on national TV? Maybe they're the ones that have been behind the "conflamma" between the two, and this is just their way of continuing the cliff-hanging drama (I join you in that yawn)?

In that case, maybe there was some major prodding and manipulation for Kim to cut loose and say just what was on her mind. Actually, I secretly applaud her for her honesty in calling Kelly a spade (certainly got the expression for one...), but I agree that perhaps this is something that she could have got off her chest with a one-on-one with Kelly, in some privacy.

I think that after all these weeks, Kim has figured out the rules of the game and is now playing them in order to curry the LC's favour and graduate with "honours". I have identified more with her than with any other HG this season, so I have had a soft spot for her. This speech of hers certainly lacked her usual classiness. That's why I'm wondering how much behind-the-scenes stuff went on that we're not privvy to.

P.S. I haven't read Snowflake's input yet. Snowy, you out there...?!

04-21-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
81. "RE: Kim's Comments"
kawyar,

Oh, you're sweet to say such a nice thing. Thank you.

Snowflake is here (I love her posts too). I think she's #56 or #57.

You know, I am waiting for the day when SO is just a memory, and that gag rule no longer constrains the show's staff from filling in the considerable blanks. One day we'll find some of the staff on the "E" entertainment network, and they'll be putting a lot of speculation to rest. I wonder if our opinions, mine included, won't be completely changed when we realize just how manipulated these storylines are.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Kim and Kelly are being released from the show within hours of each other. They were oil and water, fire and gasoline - they didn't mix, and they could be explosive. Hey, it was good TV (as long as we didn't remember that these were real people with real families). But without each other, are they as interesting? Hasn't every ounce of drama been exhausted from these two women?

As far as Kim's speech was concerned, the "confrontation" Rhonda promised was exactly what I thought it would be. Yesterday she's asking the camera if Kim will ever graduate in light of the speech she gave, and the big confrontation today ends with her telling Kim she's graduating. Strange, but typical.

04-20-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Kim's Comments"

(My input: Ouch.....Check and Check Mate)

That was on point...well done!

04-22-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
88. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Thanks SeasonedRefinement for the blow by blow. I haven't had a chance to look at this till today! Maybe not as bad as I had originally thought but still Yikes! And now for her punishment she is graduating!! Way to teach her a lesson Rhonda LOL

Thanks again for filling me in!!!!

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim is a real piece of work. Once again she's incessantly rambling on and on about herself and stealing Kelly's thunder. She was out of line and inappropriate. Then she continued to ramble on and on about it on the deck while she was taking a drag off her cig. Talk about beating a dead horse. Let it go already Kim and oh yeah, shut your friggin mouth for once. Rhonda needs to give her wet fur and I can't wait to witness it.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Kim's Comments"
It was weird, wasn't it? All I could think was, "Okay, now's the time to stop. Okay... enough already. This is getting uncomfortable. Shut up Kim!!!!" It was out of line and just strange. The look on Rhonda's face though, that was priceless.

04-20-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Kim's Comments"
It kinda reminded me of the gossip sessions the other women were having when the original problem flared up. Kim wasn't in on those. She's processing it now and trying to piece it together with the idea that Kelley is graduating. Heck, we have messages on this board trying to sort out why they decided to let Kelly graduate.

I'm not stunned or appalled that Kim wants to think or talk about Kelly and how she feels about her. I can see why the graduation brought it up for her. It's not like years have passed.

As I said above, the speech was entirely out of place and a series of mis-thoughts but I can see why she's mulling over Kelly's history with her.

At the end we have houseguests listening to her but not telling her anything about what they are thinking. Maybe they skipped an intro to Starting Over 101 lately of what it means to support each other. As far as I know, part of it is letting someone know what you think when you're in a conversation not just nodding and then rolling your eyes later. Kim was thinking she was "getting it" on the patio later and the other 2 knew she was missing the mark. All of them have problems with relationships and it's hard to watch them all miss opportunities for progress with increasing vulnerability and intimacy.

Kim wasn't checking with them for feedback and they weren't offering in the course of a conversation something that includes,"well even though you said some nice things at the end, it sounded too much like you were rehashing the past and making yourself right in an old argument"

So much for "I love her but she..." BS. That's just putting up with her or tuning her out. I thought the house was about women supporting women.

04-20-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Twinkles,

More relevant words haven't been spoken:

...what it means to support each other...part of it is letting someone know what you think when you're in a conversation not just nodding and rolling your eyes later."

That should be taped to the refrigerator at the SO house!

They use the word "support" so often, I am beginning to wonder if they are a bunch of human bras. Support, support, support. I have never seen a word so misused.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Kim's Comments"
"They use the word "support" so often, I am beginning to wonder if they are a bunch of human bras."

THAT was funny!!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

mesha 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mesha Click to send private message to mesha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Kim's Comments"
OMG.... I was waiting for someone to tell Kim to shut the f*** up already. She goes on and on. I can't stand to listen to her. If I were in that house with her, id have to suffocate her in her sleep. I could never ever be friends with a person like her !! There is something definitly wrong with her IMO.

04-20-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim wasn't checking with them for feedback and they weren't offering in the course of a conversation something that includes,"well even though you said some nice things at the end, it sounded too much like you were rehashing the past and making yourself right in an old argument"

So much for "I love her but she..." BS. That's just putting up with her or tuning her out. I thought the house was about women supporting women.

Maybe her HM's didn't have the energy to deal with Kim at that point much like her parents...Kim sucks the energy right outta the old gut...she's exhausting"....they feel that no matter what feedback they give Kim, she never hears it. This woman is an endless nightmare that keeps playing over and over and scaring you to death. I'm sooo scared for her son...if she doesn't get help...her husband will probably bail and that poor kid will be left to become the next "victim" of Kim's rage and revenge.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I can totally understand Kim wondering why the heck Kelly was being allowed to graduate, that is a given. But it seems so stubborn of her to keep a grudge like that when in the end she should have been the bigger person and just kept quiet. It's like when someone gets married and there's that line about if anyone has an objection, state your peace now. Well, no ever states their peace, because even though most marriages are on weak grounds, who's gonna tell them if it's all pretty much a done deal? Who would be that tacky?

I was wondering if Kim is in a state of mind where she just doesn't know how to really think straight. She's had so much hell, and so little time to deal, that even little things like what to say and how and when and where are just beyond her. I like KIm and hope she figures it all out. I'd have been mad at Kelly too, but I think speaking out at her graduation would've seemed jealous and tacky.

04-20-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Hi Tracyc1166.....Kim once again revealed the "truth" of who she is ...she has noooo tact whatsoever, and it came across loud and clear..Kelly's graduation was not the place for her comments nor should it have even mattered since Kelly was moving on, but Kim couldn't let her get out the door "without one-upping-her"...this woman isn't balanced...she's what we call "stuck on stupid" ...she will never go on the green light because she's mesmerized by the red light.

Kim can't be helped by SO because her problems are much deeper and I'm not sure anyone can help her...she refuses to exercise her demons...she's clutching them tightly...it was a disgraceful act that she pulled...totally out of place.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Kim's Comments"
It's not her fault...they took away her 'safe' room so she hired Sue from Survivor to write her speach.....

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim is "The Queen of Denial".

Note to Kim's hubby: Take the kid and high tail it out of town while Kim's not looking.

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Hi Cleverone

Thanks for the quote "stuck on stupid". That is very funny.

Some people commented that the producers may have told Kim what to say. I really don't think that would have happened. If it was the case then Rhonda needs to really address the situation. I know that use "creative editing" to make thinkg seem more interesting but to place words in their mouth is just wrong. I really think it was Kim being self centered.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Hi Cleverone:It's funny because a month ago Kim was so angelic I would have sworn she'd sprout wings and fly away.Now she's turned into a classless,mannerless,clod virtually overnight. And strangely enough it was at that very moment when I began to have a little respect for her for speaking her mind. Just a little mind you.It made her look really bad because of her timing but I respected the effort.I found her a lot less easy to like when she was playing the perpetual victim,whining incessantly and swearing at her elderly Mother.Her delivery is still all out of whack but the effort was there.And I don't think Rhonda should have bullied her about it.Those graduation speeches are getting ridiculous.Rhonda wants nothing but syrupy accolades and anything else is squashed by the SO thought police.I think Kim may have been trying to convey that she felt Kelly hadn't changed all that much.But it came out as a whining version of her perpetual victim rant.I really don't think she knows how to express things any other way.I finally felt sorry for her.

04-21-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

I really don't think she knows how to express things any other way.I finally felt sorry for her.

Hi Lanna42 ...my sentiments exactly, for whatever screwed up reason, something's gone wrong in Kim's head, she doesn't seem to have what it takes for her to express herself without making it all about her....and it really is sad to say this, but you can't help but feel sorry for her... because she's soooo lost!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Well, I am not a fan of the usual fake, effusive, "I-love-you-sooo-much-now-that-you're-graduating!!!!" speeches, but if I were Kim, I wouldn't have bothered with the frank words to Kelly. Instead, I would have simply enjoyed the fact that Kelly's graduation meant I'd never have to see her again.

I highly doubt what these women get up there and say is really much of a surprise...their comments are probably coached, or at least previewed. Maybe they are told to choose one "defining moment" in their relationship with the graduating HG, and talk about that. Kim didn't really have any positives to draw from...what was she going to talk about? The time Kelly informed her Kim was not allowed to speak to her unless there was another person present? If I were Kim, I'd probably have just said something like, "Bye-bye, Kelly! Have a nice life!" and then promptly sit down.

Kelly, of course, kept in character, and didn't let it pass. She had the "crazy eyes" while Kim was talking, and made her own wise-@ss replies: "Kim, I've never met anyone quite like you...you are really "out there"...yeah, all you ladies know what I'm talkin' about!!" Kelly, you deserved to be kicked out, but instead they're graduating you. Can you at least pretend for 10 minutes that you've learned something?

My guess is that when Kim watches the show and witnesses Kelly's phone calls to her husband..."I hate this chick Kim...she's a freak! I can't stand her! She's so "out there". I hate her!"...she won't worry too much about the speech she made.

{BTW, Kelly made a typical, dim-bulb comment to Dr. Stan: "Dr. Stan, you dismantled my brain!" I immediately thought: "Yeah, too bad he didn't put it back together."}

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Exactly snowflake!

Only, if I were Kim, I would of got up to the podium and just stared at Kelly for a bit with that "phoney sarcastic smirk" Kelly is so famous for.....and after a loooooooong pause....I would have said:

NO COMMENT! and than sat down.

Kelly didn't derserve to graduate first...Kelly has been angry the whole time in the house...still always thinking everyone cuter than her was out to get her.

mikaela643 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikaela643 Click to send private message to mikaela643 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim should do everyone a favor and "stand in her grace" and just slap herself.

04-20-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I was talking with my Sister about this and it's like Kim has gone back to the first day's she was in SO. Talk, a hundred miles an hour so no one can get a word in edgewise.

startinganew05 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail startinganew05 Click to send private message to startinganew05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I think Rhonda, IV, and Dr. Stan should have just let those two fight it out in the backyard for graduation. Whoever won, gets to graduate first. But I think Kelly would have ended up still graduating either way. Kelly is all about herself, and Kim is all about herself too.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim is like an ape that picks bugs off the other apes. All she does is PICK, PICK, PICK. I'm soooooooo sick of her. She totally embarassed herself with that speech. I honestly think since her childhood was so bad and she got beat for everything she thinks she is soooooo innocent about everything now. Her poor husband can't even "love her" right. GET OVER YOURSELF, KIM!! You can be wrong sometimes! And after the graduation she's trying to explain herself--she knew she did something that was not in good taste and she did it anyway. I'm sure she'll have some excuse as to why she did. I hope Rhonda just has a talk with her about what she did and then pushes her a** out the door. SO will be so much better without her!

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Kim's Comments"

Yea like snap put of it ...will ya?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Well it seems as if Miss Kim had a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth! Of course it was inappropriate. The thing about it though was that to me when I was watching Kim it was as if she erased everybody else there but Kelly. Her tone didn't sound malicious, but she did seem giddy. It was weird. When Kelly gave her comments regarding Kim, she was insulting her, and everybody laughed including Kim as she nodded her head along. The sad thing about it was that I don't even think Kim had a clue that she was the joke.

When Kim was talking with the other two hg's, I understood in part why they didn't say much to her about it. Kim was trying to justify her actions. I suspect she really believes nothing was wrong with what she did. To me that's very delusional. If those 2 hg's would have said to her that it was Kelly's moment and they did not like what she did, Kim may have percieved them as "attacking" her. With Kelly being gone, Kim could easily transfer on to one of them, and just keep mess going. So I understood them not really getting involved. But watching Kim try to talk to them, was just like watching her that time at TJ's pre-grad dinner when she first arrived at the SOH.

Something's very wrong and SOH can't help Kim with it. I've always held the position that Kim needs to be in private therapy and a targeted support group, and I still believe that.

Other than that I think Kim was an excellent example of why you NEVER EVER invite people who don't like you to special occasions. If they don't like you, you think their gonna celebrate your happiness? ummmm...NO!

I'm interested in seeing what the newbies thought of it. I'm thinking maybe Antoinia wasn't the first one to speak because she was too emotional. She doesn't KNOW Kelly. So maybe that's why she kept saying basically, "I'm trippin'" hehehehe...stay tuned Antionia...stayed tuned...hahahaha

04-21-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Kim's Comments"
So what did Rhonda say to Kim about her comments. I only caught the tail end of the conversation when Kim finds out she's graduating after forgiving herself. Did she get any correction at all?

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Kim's Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

She didn't yet. There was just a Rhonda/Kim promo for todays's or upcoming show where Rhonda addresses it.

Nevermind my response, I just realized you must have already seen today's show. Were a few hours behind here.

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Kim's Comments"
i missed last night's episode (it comes on at 1 am here!). but, when i saw the teaser the night before, and heard what little of kim's diatribe it showed, i couldn't believe it. and, now she's going to graduate? they lc's must realize now that there is no helping or pleasing kim. i have an aunt who claims to be the constant victim, just like kim, always innocent b/c of something bad from your childhood. she finally went bats*it crazy, and moved away from all of us, claiming we made her life miserable. was it our fault she's a diabetic (in poor health, i might add, b/c all she does is eat candy, drink coke, and smoke)? no. is it our fault she chose men over her children? no. is it our fault she chose not to work, but instead commit foodstamp fraud? no. just like it isn't kelly's fault, jill's fault, christina's fault, or any of the other hg's fault that kim had the life she did. and to say that the problem was all kelly/mostly kelly would be shortsighted-kim has had problems with her housemates since day one. you don't just waltz in to a place, and demand friendship and sisterhood-that is developed over time. of course, it's a tv show, and people are going to be portrayed as the producers see fit. so, kim gets stuck with victim, and kelly gets stuck with victimizer. that isn't fair to either, but they must have some grain of truth to each, or a)the hg's wouldn't be able to comment on those behaviors and b)they wouldn't be portrayed in the first place. i don't think either of them are innocent, but kelly was upfront in her "i'm here for me, not everyone else." while that probably wasn't the best attitude for the soh, it made for interesting tv. and kim's lack of class and tact by saying what she did shows how much of a petty, childish person she really is. you just don't say things like that at a time like that! so, i think kelly made her peace with her issue of fear of intimacy, but kim obviously still has miles to go, and if it's true she's graduating soon, i think they are making a mistake.

on a side note, does anyone else get the feeling maybe kim started drinking as a teenager/young teenager? i recall her saying "i've partied all my life!", to one of the other hg's. that didn't make sense to me, like ok, here's a survivor of child abuse, saying she's partied her whole life? but when i think about it like that, it makes more sense. maybe that's just me?

04-21-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Kim's Comments"
"Other than that I think Kim was an excellent example of why you NEVER EVER invite people who don't like you to special occasions. If they don't like you, you think their gonna celebrate your happiness? ummmm...NO!"

ITA. Even if they try to wish you well the negativity can come out as a slip of the tongue. I think Kim was trying to be say positive things at that graduation speech and give Kelly a warning about not hurting all the innocents in the world. The scariest thing about the whole speech was that Kim had no idea she was doing all the things you guys have said above - holding the grudge, living in the past, being the victim, etc. I think she thought she was being positive and in the moment and speaking about what it means to graduate in light of progress about a past situation. And it came out like Carrie on prom night.

"they lc's must realize now that there is no helping or pleasing kim"

Maybe not this soon.

I wondered this when she checked in. With the depths of her problems, what did they expect to accomplish in 2 months?

04-21-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Kim's Comments"
From the previews Kelly's coming to Kim's graduation, so we'll get to see if Kelly rises to the occasion. I hope she does.

04-21-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
80. "RE: Kim's Comments"

Me too, me too...I hope she can show that she's above extracting revenge...got my fingers crossed..I hope she doesn't let us down.

04-21-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
71. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Baxtera...I'm in the West Coast, so I haven't seen today's show yet where Rhonda talks to her.

04-21-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Kim's Comments"
You know, I should have known that good old Kim would come out of this Kelly thing smelling like a rose.

04-21-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Kim's Comments"
>You know, I should have known
>that good old Kim would
>come out of this Kelly
>thing smelling like a rose.
>

A rose that still has thrones attached and if anybody tries to smell it, they better watch out...Kim is hopeless!

04-21-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Kim's Comments"
When Kelly gave her comments regarding Kim, she was insulting her, and everybody laughed including Kim as she nodded her head along. The sad thing about it was that I don't even think Kim had a clue that she was the joke.

Typical example of my feelings about Kim...it's almost as if her elevator doesn't go to the top...Kim is clueless!!

When Kim was talking with the other two hg's, I understood in part why they didn't say much to her about it. Kim was trying to justify her actions. I suspect she really believes nothing was wrong with what she did. To me that's very delusional. If those 2 hg's would have said to her that it was Kelly's moment and they did not like what she did, Kim may have percieved them as "attacking" her. With Kelly being gone, Kim could easily transfer on to one of them, and just keep mess going. So I understood them not really getting involved. But watching Kim try to talk to them, was just like watching her that time at TJ's pre-grad dinner when she first arrived at the SOH.

My sentiments exactly, why waste the effort..."she'll only attack one of them for not getting her"...Kim has severe problems and is v-e-r-y -----d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l to say the least....it's sad.

04-21-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Hey Cleverone,

Her comments to Rhonda about the whole thing really hurt my heart, because she really didn't know! I agree with you. Kim really does have severe problems and it is really sad.

04-21-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
79. "RE: Kim's Comments"

It was sad....Miz Jazmine ...watching her explain it, just goes to show how baddd Kim's situation is...I wished she hadn't made that blunder, so that she could leave SO on a good note, however, Kim will always do things like this...take one step forward and three backwards because she can't help it..my heart hurts for her.

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "RE: Kim's Comments"
>...watching her explain it, just goes to
>show how baddd Kim's situation is...I wished she hadn't
>made that blunder, so that she could leave SO on
>a good note

I was going to post something about calling Kim's delusional speech a 'blunder', but I figured I'd better check the definition before I made a blunder. I found:

: to make a mistake through stupidity, ignorance, or carelessness
: to utter stupidly, confusedly, or thoughtlessly

I guess, in fact, blunder does pretty well describe Kim.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD-Kim told Kelly off-Kelly needed to hear it-Kelly is LUCKY it was Kim up there and not somebody else-I would have told that Old Hag Kelly off AND then some!!!Good for Kim!PEACE

Gizelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gizelle Click to send private message to Gizelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "RE: Kim's Comments"
AMEN SISTA!!!!! KIM...YOU FREAKIN ROCK!!!!!!

04-21-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Thank you-Welcome to the board!PEACE AT YA!

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "RE: Kim's Comments"
I think Kim felt it was her last chance to tell Kelly how she felt, that she really hadn't ever intended to hurt Kelly and in that sense was "innocent." I mean, Kelly wasn't the easiest person to talk to, and while the graduation may have been a surprising time to say what she did, Kim had the right to say it. I didn't hear anything in what she said that didn;t ring true. It was actually pretty nice of her to say Kelly did most of the changing. I guess that was one thing she said that I thought was less than true. I don't know that Kelly changed at all, other than not blowing up as much in front of the life coaches or in the clips they decided to air on T.V. Anyway I think Kim's speech was much less of a big deal than a lot of other things that have happened in the show, and Rhonda handled it perfectly, reminding Kim to watch how she says things, but ultimately supporting Kim.

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "RE: Kim's Comments"
for what little of the episode i saw last night, for kim to say "i really don't know how i've changed," speaks a lot to me. i really don't thik she has. i could see her winding up in a psyche ward, solitary confinement. it might actually do her good, and then who could she fight with? the walls? her huggy jacket? kim doesn't want to take responsibility for anyhting she does, she just wants to cast blame on everyone around her. i do believe it's lashing out for what she went through as a child. like i said before, kelly wasn't the only one to experience the wrath of kim; neither were her hm's. her mother felt it, her husband felt it, and her beautiful baby boy felt it. i really do feel for kim, and i think it's horrible what she went through- but it's time to stop taking it out on everyone, and start living life! she's the only one who can improve her lot in life. maybe the soh wasn't what she needed, and it doesn't seem to have been what she thought it would be. so, my hope for kim ;) is that she gets the help she needs, and starts living the life she deserves.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim will end up just as she fears, a divorced single parent. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. She said from day one thats not what she wanted but she keeps heading in that direction. I bet she develops a serious drinking problem too..

04-22-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
90. "RE: Kim's Comments"
With these tapes to show the judge she'll be lucky to end up a single parent and not a non-custodial parent. Jeff has a great deal of dirt to use against her should he ever choose to try and proove she is unfit and unstable to care for Jax. Not a wise move Kim.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
91. "RE: Kim's Comments"
wow, I hadnt thought about that, your right

04-23-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
93. "RE: Kim's Comments"
Kim-You go gurl!You told that OLD HAG off but good!!Finally-Someone in the house had the Ba**s to tell Kelly off-PEACE AT YA!

LoveMyTiara 45 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveMyTiara Click to send private message to LoveMyTiara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
94. "RE: Kim's Comments"
This reminds me of the group session when TJ told Alison that she had seen growth in Alison because she doesn't make that cute-sy scrunched up face as much as she did at the beginning. Then TJ made the scrunchy face. TJ honestly could not say she saw Alison accomplish her goal, but she did say she looked somewhat less annoying. It was the best moment!
I am a firm believer in being honest. Kim clearly felt she needed to say something honest, albeit disjointed in a wtf? kind of way. Perhaps she could not figure out why Kelly was graduating without accomplishing her goal - It is a discussion she should have had with Rhonda. Something along the lines of "Why do you support people in their dysfunction by graduating them when they aren't ready?"
It was inappropriate of Kim to do it at a graduation, but we never see all of the graduation speeches/comments - I wonder how many contain backhanded compliments or are completely self-serving. Perhaps not many, but I am sure there are some awkward, not great speeches. Wouldn't the outtakes be fun to see?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •