The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-25-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"

Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Missing Pearl Necklace

Previously on Joe Schmo 2: We met Ingrid and Tim, two kids with hearts of gold looking for love in the absolute wrong, yet deliciously funny, place. Ingrid went all Nancy Drew on everyone, looking for that lost chest or something. Tim wondered how Bryce the psycho passed the tests to get on the show. Tim, have you met Jerri? Batty Jan? Toni? Rita the drunk gets, well, “drunk” and misses out on her chance for a pearl necklace. After the tribal council, Ingrid becomes more wary due to the “speeches”, and immediately gets out her fingerprint kit and luminol, determined to break the case. The cast and crew are left scrambling to avoid an early Scooby-Doo cancellation finale.

The scrambling continues as this week’s episode begins. Ideas are flying around the production room like those damn flying roaches on my back porch.

“How could you let this happen? You said she was a blonde, dammit!”

“Well, sir, …”

“Don’t well me son! We need to pull out the big ones on this! Let’s see, how about a challenge involving a boat, some sharks with laser beams on their fricking heads, and a plank, like in that pirate movie.”

“How about we try to just throw interpersonal conflict in, encourage the cast to make sure Ingrid gets served.”

“Ok, but if that fails, I want the sharks. And the fricken laser beams.”

Ambrosia the ##### gets the enviable job of putting Ingrid in her place. The two go to “get a drink”, and Ingrid relishes in the fact that she is the first to have conflict in the house. Wow. I’m impressed. Actually, I’m really impressed with Ambrosia. She passes Ingrid’s lie detector test and we’re taken to our first commercial.

Commercial summary: Eat Taco Bell. Play this cool video game. You can’t always get what you want (C2, Coke’s new Atkins-targeted low carb cola. Save your self the gagging, it sucks). Play a video game anywhere. Rent games from Blockbuster. See the new Michael Moore movie. HDTV is kewl. Bowflex still makes sexy bodies. Ooh, the Godfather uncut.

Back to the show. TJ tells Tim that Bryce the psycho hypnotized him, and the two decide to have some fun, and let Psycho hypnotize them. With a pen. A pen? Wait, did Tim just say Psycho was a feminie hygiene product? Bryce insists that he hypnotized Tim and TJ, and that when they hear a certain phrase, they will feel itchy. The phrase is some type of swimming method.

At dinner, Tim almost wets his pants as he and TJ begin on cue to scratch, and Bryce tries to prove he has hypnotized them to the rest of the folks. Ingrid puts down the blood and hair samples she has collected long enough to laugh till she cries at the notion of Bryce’s belief in the hypnotism.

Bryce plays upset when Tim comes clean about his and TJ’s joke. Ingrid tells them to “let it go”. Good advice, Nancy Drew.

Commercial summary: Not even worth it anymore. They always repeat the same annoying ones.

It’s time for the Falcon Twist. The clue is that someone is going to get “lubed up with some tanning oil” and our loverly host Derek announces that from here on out, there will be exotic trips as prizes. The falcon steals the show, and we are shown a montage of clips depicting the hate-hate relationship between falcon and host.

The group is eating again, and talking about Ingrid’s boobs. And Cammy’s. Well, you can’t talk about boobs on Schmo 2 without bringing up Cammy.
Challenge time. Derek waxes poetic about vegetable oil, and tells the group that the challenge is called “Strike a Pose”. The prize is a trip to Costa Rica. The hamsters have to pick a position out of a purty basket, and maintain that position among distractions. Amazingly, Tim and Ingrid pick the hardest poses. I wonder how that happened? Wait, did Derek just say something about deep sweat and balls? Spike TV is great.

Tim tries to stay focused and in his position while Cammy aka Baskin Robbins bounces her funbags up and down in his face. Surprisingly, he makes it through with no broken bones or contusions, but unfortunately gives up on staying in position.

Oh man. How can I keep this PG-13? Let’s just say Ingrid stays in position amongst talk of fuzz and teabags. Eventually she gives up, and Ambrosia the ##### wins the trip.

Derek takes the group on a date to a winery (fake of course). Derek and Rob get into a pissing contest about their knowledge of wine. Jealousy arupts amongst the girls, according to Ingrid, because of Austin the Bachelor’s extra attention towards Cammy. No, wait, Ingrid’s not jealous (uh huh), she’s concerned about the tension it will cause between the girls. Maybe she should stick to collecting evidence for her conspiracy theories.

Tim tries to make a play for Piper the Bachelorette, but is soon interrupted by Bryce’s profession of love. Tim watches, seemingly amused yet embarrassed by Piper’s interest in Bryce. Back at the girls’ party with Austin, Ingrid suggests a “guess who’s massaging you” game and the girls as well as TJ work their action on Austin’s shoulders. There doesn’t seem to be a winner, or rules from what I can see, but I guess it’s a good excuse to get your hands on some of that Austin meat.

The next activity is stomping grapes. In togas. Austin is still paying attention to Cammy, and Eleanor the Weepy “breaks down” until Austin consoles her. Gerald the Gay asks to wear his aquasocks, as who knows what germs are in the grapes. Especially with some of these peep’s feet. Two words people, pedi-cure. Austin choses Cammy to stomp grapes with him, as Ernie gets wild and shows the world his belly rolls. Piper and Tim crush together in a barrell as Bryce the Psycho watches, causing Tim to worry that he may wake up with a falcon head in his bed.

Eviction time. The group stands somber with the exception of Ingrid, who seems to be either high or laughing at a secret CSI joke in her head. I’m betting on the latter. The men are given enormous candles, and Piper will light the wicks of the staying bachelors. Bryce gives an impassioned plea, complete with sappy poem, as Piper looks on with “teary” eyes. Who will Piper let dip their wick in her flame of love? DJ, Tim, Gerald present their wicks and are lit. Anxiety builds- Bryce or Ernie? After the candles have melted half way down, Piper asks Bryce to present his wick, and Ernie is banished from the house of love.

Our final words are from Ingrid to TJ: “It’s getting a little more real, huh?” If you only knew. But we really don’t want you to know, so stop your snooping!

Next week: Ingrid continues to play Encyclopedia Brown, and the cast and crew continue to scramble.

An IceCat/Mon Cherie Production
My first summary, please be gentle.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... CantStandToLook 06-25-04 1
 great first summary! cqvenus 06-25-04 2
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... Deonna 06-25-04 3
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... I_AM_HE 06-25-04 4
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... AugustGirl 06-25-04 5
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... true 06-26-04 6
 Great work! moonbaby 06-26-04 7
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... woeisme1 06-27-04 8
 Brava! Schnookie Palookie 06-28-04 9
 RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: E... Drive My Car 06-29-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
That summary rocks. I missed the show AGAIN but as always I can count on the wonderful peeps here at SB to fill me in.

Love the dip your wick in the flame of love...lol

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "great first summary!"

good job, MC! you? have nothing to worry about. it was funny and accurate.

~ cq

hopes MC will write more summaries!

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-25-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
Good summary! Hard to believe it was your first! Thanks a lot!

Deonna

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-04 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

thank you MC, great job!

<edit> bwahaha! I just thought, with the Scooby Doo reference, how funny - to not only cross-thread, but cross-forum - if Gerald said "It doesn't take Scooby Doo to solve this mystery." Even if it's not funny when Ant says it. Hehehe. Thanks for taht thought MC </edit>

Still haven't gotten to see this ep, but I can't wait for the hypnotism now! And I MUST know: did Ernie get the Pixelated Man Boobs treatment?!?

a bit surprised Ernie got the boot - a potential good storyline with is Piper superficial and going for looks or superficial and going for $$$. of course, there's too much good stuff coming with Bryce and Gerald to get rid of at this point, and TJ I guess has to be kept, although he's kind of useless it seems...

Eleanor or Ambrosia next? or a surprise Ingrid boot and return???

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-04, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
Great summary Cheri! Are you sure it's your first?

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
Mon! I am looking forward to reading your first summary. I missed the show (damnit!) but, I'll be back after I see the repeat on Sunday.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Great work!"
And look! You DID stay PG13! Not easy this time around

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-04, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"
You so ROCK!!!! But, sweety, how am I to follow you without the fear of shame of my own summary? You are a tough act to follow. Great job.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

There is no memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of some temptation we resisted--James Branch Cabell

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Brava!"
Great summary Mon!

Loved the sharks and laser beam reference and Ingrid as Nancy Drew

Thanks for the laughs!!!

Can't believe that was your first summary.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Joe Schmo 2 Official Summary: Episode Two"

This ROCKS, Cher!
Great job, and it's so hard to summarize a show that is already funny.

Loved Ingrid as Nancy Drew!

And this made me LOL!

Let’s see, how about a challenge involving a boat, some sharks with laser beams on their fricking heads, and a plank, like in that pirate movie.”

Loved it, Thanks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •