The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

athenanyc 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail athenanyc Click to send private message to athenanyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
I just saw an ad on Spiketv, for the show to be re-aired but with commentary by Matt.... so that should keep us Joe Schmo fanatics satisfied for a bit.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspecti... erikman 11-08-03 1
   RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspecti... greerb 11-11-03 2
 RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspecti... ladro 11-12-03 3
   RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspecti... I_AM_HE 11-12-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-08-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
now he can get some roialtys from the show. so how did you feal when they conned you into wearing womens underwear all day? well i felt like an ass.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

greerb 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greerb Click to send private message to greerb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
Well it's on tonight as
"Mo Joe Schmo" If it does hav commentary by Matt I am taping every episode like when it didn't. Just so I don't have to go through with drawls.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
I missed the first ten minutes, but saw the rest. The commentary seemed to add 15 minutes to the run time, hence the hands on a high priced hooker and the eviction were not shown. The commentary was interesting, but I can't say that it is enough for me to watch the episodes again ( I have seen most of them twice already). I would watch an hour or two special of highlights with Matt adding comments. Matt kind of took a shot at 'molly', saying she "was cast for two reasons, and this scene is not one of them".

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-03, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
seriously, i loved this show, but after the 18th time it's getting kind of lame

ATTENTION SPIKE TV: YOU CAN GET TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •