URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"

Posted by athenanyc on 11-08-03 at 02:45 PM
I just saw an ad on Spiketv, for the show to be re-aired but with commentary by Matt.... so that should keep us Joe Schmo fanatics satisfied for a bit.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Joe Schmo with Matt's perspective"
Posted by erikman on 11-08-03 at 04:36 PM
now he can get some roialtys from the show. so how did you feal when they conned you into wearing womens underwear all day? well i felt like an ass.

Posted by greerb on 11-11-03 at 09:15 PM
Well it's on tonight as
"Mo Joe Schmo" If it does hav commentary by Matt I am taping every episode like when it didn't. Just so I don't have to go through with drawls.

Posted by ladro on 11-12-03 at 00:31 AM
I missed the first ten minutes, but saw the rest. The commentary seemed to add 15 minutes to the run time, hence the hands on a high priced hooker and the eviction were not shown. The commentary was interesting, but I can't say that it is enough for me to watch the episodes again ( I have seen most of them twice already). I would watch an hour or two special of highlights with Matt adding comments. Matt kind of took a shot at 'molly', saying she "was cast for two reasons, and this scene is not one of them".

Posted by I_AM_HE on 11-12-03 at 03:19 AM
seriously, i loved this show, but after the 18th time it's getting kind of lame

ATTENTION SPIKE TV: YOU CAN GET TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING!