The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"i'm sad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

mostchillinchick 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mostchillinchick Click to send private message to mostchillinchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"i'm sad"
i think i'm going in to joe schmo show withdrawls what should I do? help me hellllllp me!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: i'm sad Tiger Lily 11-06-03 1
 It's time to go to the mall.. Guppin1234 11-06-03 2
   GUPPI!!!!! woeisme1 11-07-03 3
       RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic) Guppin1234 11-09-03 4
           RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic) woeisme1 11-09-03 5
 RE: i'm sad RosieTX1 11-11-03 6
 RE: i'm sad LuigiBob 11-12-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-06-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: i'm sad"
Watch Average Joe, then go over to those boards. There's a conspiracy theory about actors running rampant over there, too.

Then of course, there's OT (Off Topic), which I just discovered today. That's where all the crazy people are- it's great fun!

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It's time to go to the mall.."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Grab your best friend, sit down on a bench at the mall, and watch the strangers go by. Then make up stories about them, write it down, come back here, and create a new thread in Off Topic and report to us what you wrote. It's the live version of Joe Schmo, and a lot of fun. Don't forget the physical description of who you write about.

Girls can be so
catty, huh?

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GUPPI!!!!!"
I have been off the puter for most of the week but last I read you were maybe going outa town?? Glad we are back together "cuz"
and it is indeed good to be back on the forums. I posted a list on OT this morning that esssplains my abscence.

Here ya go:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Listen to Guppi and Tiger Lilly girl and get yourself over to OT (Off Topic).

Created by the Godlike hands of IceCat

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-03 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

I did go out of town, but got weak and brought my laptop with me. Wasn't online here much, read only a little and posted even less during the down times after walking all day and then sitting on my aspirations.

I like to keep up, and if you're off for a couple of days or so, it's hard to catch up and potentially miss a funny post or two.

I got to watch Finding Nemo for the first time though. Good flick. I think I identify with the whale.

Take care!

The mating call of the whale: "Comeeer, comeeer!"

A Whale Spins her wheels in the ocean:

Is she having fun or digging a deeper 'hole'

When animals show stress in the zoo,
they often pace relentlessly.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-09-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic)"
Hope you enjoyed Nemo. Did it make you think of me? (I am such an attention whore.)

>Is she having fun or digging a deeper 'hole'

Maybe both?

Glad you are back and hope you had a nice time. I missed you and your wit here on the forums.

Created by the Godlike hands of IceCat

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

RosieTX1 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieTX1 Click to send private message to RosieTX1 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: i'm sad"
Iiii Knooow! Meee toooo....
what sucks for lil 'ol me is that I just discovered SPiKE TV, the Joe Shmoe show, this board, and best (worst) of all Matt..... the weekend before the finale (recap: i wrote asking if I'd been under a rock and woo;d over the show in a really long post my first timehere).

SO I got this 5 hour 'introduction', three days of suspense, the finale, the finale re-run... and >poof< he's gone.

It's like meeting someone on your first day of a vacation who is instantly incredible that you just KNOW you want to KNOW better.... but it's their last day of vacation end they just leave you setting there by the pool to wallow in 'what if's' and 'what coulda been's'.... *sigh*

well... i suppose there's that small chance he could come to Alaska for vacation... I'll keep my eyes peeled!!!! (then yet.. I'm always here in front of my 'puter.... damn!)

---------------------------------
...uh... but i'm not from pittsburgh...

LuigiBob 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-03, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LuigiBob Click to send private message to LuigiBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: i'm sad"
Hey there:

If your jonesing for Joe Schmo, and/or, Schmo characters, you should check out Angela Dodson's, aka Molly Crabtree, new Web site.

Check out http://adodson.50megs.com/

The site includes latest news, radical links, "What's going on!" MP3 or WAV download, a GuestBook, photos, and more. And, turn your speakers on because there is music in the background.

I hope that helps.

Luigi

------------------------------
Social justice begins with courage. Courage begins with one voice.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •