URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 185
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"i'm sad"

Posted by mostchillinchick on 11-06-03 at 01:37 PM
i think i'm going in to joe schmo show withdrawls what should I do? help me hellllllp me!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: i'm sad"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 11-06-03 at 03:33 PM
Watch Average Joe, then go over to those boards. There's a conspiracy theory about actors running rampant over there, too.

Then of course, there's OT (Off Topic), which I just discovered today. That's where all the crazy people are- it's great fun!

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

"It's time to go to the mall.."
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-06-03 at 05:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Grab your best friend, sit down on a bench at the mall, and watch the strangers go by. Then make up stories about them, write it down, come back here, and create a new thread in Off Topic and report to us what you wrote. It's the live version of Joe Schmo, and a lot of fun. Don't forget the physical description of who you write about.

Girls can be so
catty, huh?

"GUPPI!!!!!"
Posted by woeisme1 on 11-07-03 at 00:40 AM
I have been off the puter for most of the week but last I read you were maybe going outa town?? Glad we are back together "cuz"
and it is indeed good to be back on the forums. I posted a list on OT this morning that esssplains my abscence.

Here ya go:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Listen to Guppi and Tiger Lilly girl and get yourself over to OT (Off Topic).

Created by the Godlike hands of IceCat

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

"RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic)"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-09-03 at 05:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-03 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

I did go out of town, but got weak and brought my laptop with me. Wasn't online here much, read only a little and posted even less during the down times after walking all day and then sitting on my aspirations.

I like to keep up, and if you're off for a couple of days or so, it's hard to catch up and potentially miss a funny post or two.

I got to watch Finding Nemo for the first time though. Good flick. I think I identify with the whale.

Take care!

The mating call of the whale: "Comeeer, comeeer!"

A Whale Spins her wheels in the ocean:

Is she having fun or digging a deeper 'hole'

When animals show stress in the zoo,
they often pace relentlessly.

"RE: GUPPI!!!!! (off topic)"
Posted by woeisme1 on 11-09-03 at 05:46 PM
Hope you enjoyed Nemo. Did it make you think of me? (I am such an attention whore.)

>Is she having fun or digging a deeper 'hole'

Maybe both?

Glad you are back and hope you had a nice time. I missed you and your wit here on the forums.

Created by the Godlike hands of IceCat

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Posted by RosieTX1 on 11-11-03 at 03:41 AM
Iiii Knooow! Meee toooo....
what sucks for lil 'ol me is that I just discovered SPiKE TV, the Joe Shmoe show, this board, and best (worst) of all Matt..... the weekend before the finale (recap: i wrote asking if I'd been under a rock and woo;d over the show in a really long post my first timehere).

SO I got this 5 hour 'introduction', three days of suspense, the finale, the finale re-run... and >poof< he's gone.

It's like meeting someone on your first day of a vacation who is instantly incredible that you just KNOW you want to KNOW better.... but it's their last day of vacation end they just leave you setting there by the pool to wallow in 'what if's' and 'what coulda been's'.... *sigh*

well... i suppose there's that small chance he could come to Alaska for vacation... I'll keep my eyes peeled!!!! (then yet.. I'm always here in front of my 'puter.... damn!)

---------------------------------
...uh... but i'm not from pittsburgh...

Posted by LuigiBob on 11-12-03 at 04:23 AM
Hey there:

If your jonesing for Joe Schmo, and/or, Schmo characters, you should check out Angela Dodson's, aka Molly Crabtree, new Web site.

Check out http://adodson.50megs.com/

The site includes latest news, radical links, "What's going on!" MP3 or WAV download, a GuestBook, photos, and more. And, turn your speakers on because there is music in the background.

I hope that helps.

Luigi

------------------------------
Social justice begins with courage. Courage begins with one voice.