The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moral standards."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-13, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moral standards."
Thou will not lie.

Thou will not steal.

Thou shall copy thy work off the person sitting next to you.

Helpful hint, kids: if you can look the other team level in the eye, you are not standing on the high ground.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moral standards. olathejoe 11-25-13 1
 RE: Moral standards. suzzee 11-25-13 2
 RE: Moral standards. udg 11-25-13 3
   RE: Moral standards. JessicaRN 11-26-13 4
 RE: Moral standards. kidflash212 11-27-13 5
 RE: Moral standards. PsychoKitty 12-09-13 6
   RE: Moral standards. olathejoe 12-09-13 7
   RE: Moral standards. featherfish81 12-09-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

olathejoe 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-13, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moral standards."
Well, their God is a vengeful God, the kind that does not forgive but punishes. They sure taught those afgans a lesson didn't they?

Thou shall not blame your partner for not knowing what an octive is when you are clearly the superior musician on your team but still allowed her to try the task. The other team recognized this right away and switched from their pattern of who does the task because of it. I guess that makes the evil biotch smarter than the two doctors, at least in this case.

Lost a lot of respect for this team this week and last. Makes me think we are seeing their true colors. He was going to blame her if they got eliminated and made her feel like an idiot. (she's not, but that what he made her feel like.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-13, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moral standards."
You knew it was coming, you just knew it. Although the Afganimals are right there too. I love it when they can smell the money.

I should be watched....closely.

udg 3163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-25-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moral standards."
I didn't think there was a problem with her trying to look. Not that the other teams had any obligation to LET her look, but it didn't bug me that she tried.

The sanctimonious judgmental regligiosity, however, was obnoxious. I would have been annoyed that they lied about the u-turn, but why bring the vengeful sky wizard into it?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

JessicaRN 1108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-13, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moral standards."
I agree. What bugged me more, was the pompous way that they felt like they needed to not only pass judgement, but also take action on something that happened several legs ago. I guess they believe in "an eye for an eye".

kidflash212 3936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-27-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moral standards."
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Wasn't Travis the one who pushed all the elevator buttons to slow down another team? I don't like either Leo & Jamal or Travis & Nicole. One team is sleazy and the other hypocrites with a superiority complex.

You know it's a bad season when Jason & Amy are the most likable team left.

PsychoKitty 697 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-13, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moral standards."
The final two legs were rough to watch re Travis. He just ragged and ragged on Nicole - "she is so weak!" he said to Jason when she worked with Amy on the robots. He just kept running off at the mouth when she was dropping on the target - even though he knew the camera was on him. It was incessant judgment and verbal abuse. Do you think their marriage will last? They have 5 kids and go to church alot but I would think their marriage has been seriously damaged!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

olathejoe 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-13, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moral standards."
I totally agree about Travis flat out being mean to Nicole. I was wondering the same thing about their marrage. Hopefully it's in better shape than what was shown. Honestly, I wouldn't want either of them to be treating me or my family in the ER. I hate Dr's who think their sh*t don't stink.

featherfish81 424 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moral standards."
I agree. I understand that he was frustrated that she had trouble, but I felt bad for her, constantly feeling like she had to prove herself and wasn't living up to his standards.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •