URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1872
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Moral standards."

Posted by Estee on 11-25-13 at 07:47 AM
Thou will not lie.

Thou will not steal.

Thou shall copy thy work off the person sitting next to you.

Helpful hint, kids: if you can look the other team level in the eye, you are not standing on the high ground.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Moral standards."
Posted by olathejoe on 11-25-13 at 11:48 AM
Well, their God is a vengeful God, the kind that does not forgive but punishes. They sure taught those afgans a lesson didn't they?

Thou shall not blame your partner for not knowing what an octive is when you are clearly the superior musician on your team but still allowed her to try the task. The other team recognized this right away and switched from their pattern of who does the task because of it. I guess that makes the evil biotch smarter than the two doctors, at least in this case.

Lost a lot of respect for this team this week and last. Makes me think we are seeing their true colors. He was going to blame her if they got eliminated and made her feel like an idiot. (she's not, but that what he made her feel like.)

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-13 at 04:21 PM
You knew it was coming, you just knew it. Although the Afganimals are right there too. I love it when they can smell the money.

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by udg on 11-25-13 at 10:01 PM
I didn't think there was a problem with her trying to look. Not that the other teams had any obligation to LET her look, but it didn't bug me that she tried.

The sanctimonious judgmental regligiosity, however, was obnoxious. I would have been annoyed that they lied about the u-turn, but why bring the vengeful sky wizard into it?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Posted by JessicaRN on 11-26-13 at 02:16 AM
I agree. What bugged me more, was the pompous way that they felt like they needed to not only pass judgement, but also take action on something that happened several legs ago. I guess they believe in "an eye for an eye".

Posted by kidflash212 on 11-27-13 at 11:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Wasn't Travis the one who pushed all the elevator buttons to slow down another team? I don't like either Leo & Jamal or Travis & Nicole. One team is sleazy and the other hypocrites with a superiority complex.

You know it's a bad season when Jason & Amy are the most likable team left.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 12-09-13 at 03:37 AM
The final two legs were rough to watch re Travis. He just ragged and ragged on Nicole - "she is so weak!" he said to Jason when she worked with Amy on the robots. He just kept running off at the mouth when she was dropping on the target - even though he knew the camera was on him. It was incessant judgment and verbal abuse. Do you think their marriage will last? They have 5 kids and go to church alot but I would think their marriage has been seriously damaged!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by olathejoe on 12-09-13 at 01:26 PM
I totally agree about Travis flat out being mean to Nicole. I was wondering the same thing about their marrage. Hopefully it's in better shape than what was shown. Honestly, I wouldn't want either of them to be treating me or my family in the ER. I hate Dr's who think their sh*t don't stink.

Posted by featherfish81 on 12-09-13 at 08:40 PM
I agree. I understand that he was frustrated that she had trouble, but I felt bad for her, constantly feeling like she had to prove herself and wasn't living up to his standards.