The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The RTFC Chronicles."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-13, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The RTFC Chronicles."
On the bright side, while we still don't have a full pack of teams who are capable of going over the words put in front of them and emerging with full understanding of what they're supposed to do, we did finally get a Racer who recognized that 'First team to arrive' equaled 'We're screwed. And it was a self-imposed screwing.'

Progress!

So if you're keeping track of the low reading comprehension scores in the group (and let's hope the doctors are better with charts), we so far have 'Who's doing this Roadblock?' plus 'Walk... that's the thing we do in taxis, right?'

Probably more to come.

Potentially a lot more.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 How many times Snidget 09-30-13 1
 RE: The RTFC Chronicles. Belle Book 09-30-13 2
 RE: The RTFC Chronicles. featherfish81 10-01-13 3
 The Roadblock according to Rowan Estee 10-07-13 4
   RE: The Roadblock according to Rowa... Belle Book 10-07-13 5
 The Detour according to the Ice Que... Estee 11-25-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44257 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-13, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "How many times"
Can I dope slap my TV before I have to take it in for repairs?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3601 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-30-13, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The RTFC Chronicles."
Yeah. Realizing that Phil told you that you're just the first team to arrive means that you somehow fouled up is progress! Now let's just have a full pack of teams who are capable of fully reading the clue and we'll be set!

Of course, that'll probably never happen. Oh well.

featherfish81 417 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-01-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The RTFC Chronicles."
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-13 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

The taxi thing was dumb, but I can see why it took a little while to realize that the person riding in the taxi was the one actually doing the roadblock. So one person had to both paraglide and row a boat, while the other rode in a taxi and then waited on land. It did seem a little off balance for what normally happens when they are required to switch tasks in roadblocks.

ETA: Spelling

10-07-13, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Roadblock according to Rowan"
"Find a random shoeshine vendor who's just trying to make an honest living on the night shift. Harass him. Continue doing so until he sees the camera operator following you and decides this is for TV, thus allowing you to soak up some local color (and shoe polish) by using his stand for one customer. After that happens, demand to take his stand away. Since he may resist this for some strange reason like wanting to keep making an honest living, insist. A lot. Also beg. And keep nodding to the camera. Should you somehow finally get custody of the thing, bring it to the drop-off point with the vendor following you the whole way. Do not lose the vendor. Phil will be very angry. Also, at no point should you wonder why no one else has a vendor with them. You just got the special stand."

*facepalm*

It's a miracle he didn't get arrested.

Belle Book 3601 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-07-13, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Roadblock according to Rowan"
Yeah, that was pretty dumb of Rowan!

11-25-13, 07:33 AM (EST)
6. "The Detour according to the Ice Queens."
'Go to the zoo. Find a hand trolley. Push it to the appropriate area. Wait for the elephant to eat you.'

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •