The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennifer needs to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

donracefan 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-26-07, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail donracefan Click to send private message to donracefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennifer needs to go"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-07 AT 04:17 AM (EST)

Didn't you just "love" Jennifer's little mat outburst tonight. According to her "logic", she and Nathan deserved the first place prize not because they were actually first place but because the black couple had already gotten 2 prizes. Jennifer and Nathan are probably on some government entitlement program with that mentality. Someone else that has more is supposed to step aside and hand it to them...you know...to be fair and all. Reality check! This is a race for prizes, avoiding elimination, and ultimately, for a million bucks. Get real Jennifer. If you want to win, step up and do more. Count your blessings, you don't deserve to even be placing second and your time is limited. You will not make first place once because you are an inferior team. You will find your place in the back of the pack soon I predict and then it will be curtains for you.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennifer needs to go KeithFan 11-26-07 1
 It's the day job. Estee 11-26-07 2
 RE: Jennifer needs to go dabo 11-26-07 3
 RE: Jennifer needs to go CattyChat 11-26-07 4
 RE: Jennifer needs to go Breezy 11-26-07 5
   Disagree HistoryDetective 11-30-07 10
 RE: Jennifer needs to go Cyndimaus 11-26-07 6
 Yep moonbaby 11-26-07 7
   RE: Yep Goofman 11-26-07 8
 RE: Jennifer needs to go MsShel330 11-29-07 9
 RE: Jennifer needs to go J Slice 11-30-07 11
   RE: Jennifer needs to go qwertypie 12-06-07 12
 Even a stopped clock . . . Cygnus X1 12-24-07 13
   RE: Even a stopped clock . . . PsychoKitty 12-30-07 14
       RE: whining, and screaming, and cry... mistyrose52 12-31-07 15
           RE: whining, and screaming, and cry... bullzeye 12-31-07 18
           RE: whining, and screaming, and cry... Tazluli 01-01-08 25
 RE: Jennifer needs to go Estee 12-31-07 16
   RE: Jennifer needs to go MaryKat 12-31-07 17
       RE: Jennifer needs to go MissMyth 12-31-07 20
       RE: Jennifer needs to go mysticwolf 01-01-08 26
   RE: Jennifer needs to go Sunny_Bunny 12-31-07 19
 RE: Jennifer needs to go Cyndimaus 12-31-07 21
   RE: Jennifer needs to go dragonflies 12-31-07 22
       RE: Jennifer needs to go MKitty 01-03-08 29
   RE: Jennifer needs to go PsychoKitty 12-31-07 23
       RE: Jennifer needs to go Cygnus X1 12-31-07 24
           RE: Jennifer needs to go PepeLePew13 01-01-08 27
               RE: Jennifer needs to go Cygnus X1 01-01-08 28
               RE: Jennifer needs to go bullzeye 01-04-08 30
                   RE: Jennifer needs to go Max Headroom 01-04-08 31
                       RE: Jennifer needs to go Peetah 01-04-08 32
                       RE: Jennifer needs to go bullzeye 01-04-08 33
                           RE: Jennifer needs to go Cygnus X1 01-06-08 34
 RE: Jennifer needs to go Cyndimaus 01-07-08 35
 And she's gone. Cygnus X1 01-14-08 36
   RE: And she's gone. Bebo 01-14-08 37
   RE: And she's gone. PsychoKitty 01-14-08 38
   RE: And she's gone. Tazluli 01-14-08 39
       RE: And she's gone. MKitty 01-14-08 40
           RE: And she's gone. Sunny_Bunny 01-14-08 41
               RE: And she's gone. Snidget 01-14-08 42
                   RE: And she's gone. Tazluli 01-14-08 45
                   RE: And she's gone. jbug 01-14-08 47
                       RE: And she's gone. Tazluli 01-15-08 48
               RE: And she's gone. Tazluli 01-14-08 44
           RE: And she's gone. Tazluli 01-14-08 43
               RE: And she's gone. MaryKat 01-14-08 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Her reaction was telling, but I really don't need another reason to dislike Jennifer Leninova. Maybe if "Team Comrade" is still around and they go through N Vietnam again they can require the first place team to go to the back of the pack at the pit stop.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It's the day job."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-07 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Last night, Jennifer told us she's a Clippers cheerleader.

If that doesn't scream 'I have been around losing for so long, I don't know how to do anything else!', nothing does.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Or it's a brilliant strategy to psych the frontrunners into thinking they're not worthy.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I never liked this team anyway and they were pretty much down at the bottom for me, so I'm not surprised by what Jennifer said. She sure does have a lot of nerve, though, to whine about A&H's 1st place finish. She's obviously a spoiled princess who is probably used to getting her way.

I hope they are eliminated soon, but this season there are so many teams that I can't stand, I don't know who I want eliminated next.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Jennifer needs to take her boytoy and go home.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Disagree"
Yes, Jennifer should go home, but please send the boytoy to my place.

"Frankly, I don't care what you think." --- PagongRatEater, 20 October 2007

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Yes, I thought her reaction at the finish mat was rather selfish. Would she have accepted that comment if the situation were reversed? No, I'm quite sure she wouldn't.

Also, the only reason it was so split-second close was because the brother had initially run the wrong way. The sister was there first and if he'd been with her they would have been there several seconds ahead of Jennifer's team.

She needs to remember that it is a race. Noone should expect anything to be handed them. Also, continuous winning of first place doesn't mean you win the whole race. (Romber being a good example of this)

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yep"
that was a borderline tantrum. Grow. Up.

Goofman 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goofman Click to send private message to Goofman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yep"
Cyndimaus good point on Romber and I think Colin and Christie had a fair amount too and didn't win

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-29-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I thought that Hendekia handled it nicely by saying that it's a race and if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't have slowed down to let the 2nd team win so why should they.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I'm waiting for them to stroll in first and then be told that the leg isn't over yet.

To Be Continued, you two miserable dolts.

It must feel good to be right all the time.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
That would be a race highlight.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Even a stopped clock . . ."
For once, Jen was right: she and Nate should have gone for the FF, especially if they knew there would only be one on the whole Race.

Of course, whether Jen would have wanted a tattoo is another matter. Imagine, as Donald did, if it were another head-shaving FF.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Even a stopped clock . . ."
I was hoping they would go for it, if only to see Jennifer's meltdown when they told her she had to get the tattoo! That would have been priceless!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-31-07, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: whining, and screaming, and crying, OH MY!"
This girl has gotten on my LAST NERVE!!! I was down on my knees praying that she'd trip and break and ankle last night, or that Kynt and Vyvxn would get a CLUE and U-Turn them!!! THEN they would FINALLY be OUT!

But no, they were the last team standing, all kissy, smootchy again. These two need some serious therapy (and hairapy), now and after this race is over-for a good while, like maybe the rest of their lives??

And, IMHO, the very best thing they can do for the rest of the free and not-so-free world is to STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER while they are still breathing!!!!

Oh yeah-I don't like them at all, not one little tiny bit.....

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-31-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: whining, and screaming, and crying, OH MY!"
You know what's going to happen don't you? These two will win, and ala Freddie/Kendra, Nat will tell the world how much he loves Jen and she will proclaim him "worthy" of fathering her children.

Ack!

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-01-08, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: whining, and screaming, and crying, OH MY!"
But, if they stay together, they are saving two others.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Maybe Jennifer will cheat on Nathan with the elephant.

She seems to believe she's allowed to marry it.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-31-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I was hoping the elephant would eat her wreath and they would have to go back and make another one.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-31-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
That? Would have been awesome.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
LOL. That's what DH and I were hoping for, too.

Thanks, Agman.

May the Peace of the Season infuse your heart, and may you, and all you hold dear, profit by it.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Actually Estee, Nate can now escape marriage. All he has to do is send an elephant to the church in his place.

She won't even know the difference.

12-31-07, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Yes, I was amongst those hoping that our "lovely" couple would have been u-turned. It would have been worth it to see Jen totally lose it. (and we all know she would have) I was starting to like our Goth couple, especially compared to Nate and Jen. I really hope they don't win.

Siggie by Capn2patch

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I was so frustrated when they put up Donald and Nick's pic instead of Jen & Nate. I was clapping my hands in glee in anticipation of her complete melt down, darnitall.

made specially for me by agman!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-03-08, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-08 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

LOL..I was practically salivating anticipating it! Darn it all you goths..you had your chance to make us all giddy and proud..and you blew it. Jennifer is the beotch-queen of the universe...she must GO!! (Nate seems okay, hope he dumps her immediately after the race...)

*winter delight from Sharnina*

12-31-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
That was such a HUGE mistake!!!!! I couldn't believe they chose Nicolas and Don - huge disappointment. And yes, the meltdown would have been epic!

Oh GAWD I hope they don't win!!!!! The Freddy/Kendra comparisons are really appropriate. And she keeps saying (after she's already yelled in front of the entire world, "I HATE YOU!!!!") that she doesn't know if they will stay together after the race. Ohmigod Jennifer - that's a dead issue. Stop bringing it up for the cameras! Along with the "I love you"s too.

In horror, I wait. . .

Sigs by Cig

12-31-07, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
That reminds me, are Rob and Kimberly engaged yet?

Bonus points if you asked, "Who?"

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-08, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Uh, who?

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

01-01-08, 11:01 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
I forgot.

01-04-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
They were in the race with Romber - he was in the Air Force (or some other branch), and she whined at him the entire race.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Umm Bullzeye, aren't you thinking of Ron and Kelly from TAR7, the Romber season? He was a former Army POW and she was a strangely unattractive former beauty queen.

Sorry Cygnus, about all I remember of Rob and Kimberly was that they were a stereotypical scream-at-each-other dating couple on TAR10.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
heh... Rob had the fauxhawk and was buddies with the Maddicts Tyler and James...Kim was the one who had the terrible time at the tomatoe throwing detour in Barcelona. How could you forget that one?!

01-04-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Umm Bullzeye, aren't you thinking of Ron and Kelly from TAR7, the Romber season? He was a former Army POW and she was a strangely unattractive former beauty queen.

Thank you Max - that is exactly who I was thinking of.

01-06-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
And thank you all for proving my point.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

01-07-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Jennifer was surprisingly calm at the mat this episode. I fully expected a hissy fit when they did not come in first.

But she was in full "blonde" form this episode.

Sigs by Cyg

01-14-08, 06:10 AM (EST)
36. "And she's gone."
How fitting. I couldn't have asked for a better post-race meltdown. I hope after lifting Jen up, Nate dropped her like a sack of potatoes and swam to mainland China.

She makes Kendra almost look wholesome. Almost.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: And she's gone."
I was just waiting for Jen to turn to Nathan during the race and scream, But I want an Ooompa-Loompa NOW!

01-14-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
38. "RE: And she's gone."
Hallelujah!!!! And how fitting that it was on her birthday! hehee! I hope you are right How odd that they kept the cameras on them after the mat - I can't remember them doing that in recent history. I feel like the producers kept reminding them to bring up "their relationship." Bleah. Run Nate Run!!!!

Sigs by Cig

01-14-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: And she's gone."
What a witch she was. You would have thought I won the race the way I was cheering that they were eliminated.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: And she's gone."
LOL..yeah, me too. I cheered louder for the words "I am sorry to say that you have been eliminated" than I do for my favourite hockey team!!

Dancing the happy dance today!

*winter delight from Sharnina*

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: And she's gone."
Count me in the cheering section too!

1. I'm very non violent, and I was itching to reach through the screen and slap the spit out of her for most of last nights episode.

2. Every time she said "But it's my BIRTHDAY!! Ra and I said "So?" back at the screen. I've never yelled at the screen before, and Ra only does that during Redskins games! LOL

3. I don't think I've ever watched and prayed that anyone come in last -- till last night. I swear, if they had beaten ANY other team, I would have tossed the tv out of the window.

And then, as if Nate isn't feeling down enough, she berates him about losing the race, and losing their relationship too? Why did he even let her drape herself over him? I would have dropped he on her sorry tushie, and told her to find her own flight home.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: And she's gone."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-08 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Oh, I'd let her drape, then toss her overhead ala Bonaduce/Fairplay.

I really didn't want the teaser they are really in a dead heat editing last night. If they were definitely last don't even tease me.

I can't believe how happy I was to see them in last place, especially after all the "but it's my birthday" whining. You should get a free pass to the final three because of that.

Oh, and getting all pissed off like other people actually trying to race is a personal attack.

eta escaped n

01-14-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
45. "RE: And she's gone."
I love your icon's!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: And she's gone."
Here are a few more that fit Jen & Nate:

........... ...........

Butch bobble by Tribe

01-15-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
48. "RE: And she's gone."
Good ones! One of these days I will have to figure out how to do that.

01-14-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
44. "RE: And she's gone."
She had to get her final lick in. Yikes she is a train wreck!

01-14-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
43. "RE: And she's gone."
I loved that line!!

I don't think I was ever more disgusted with a team than with those two.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-14-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: And she's gone."
She was a miserable human being and made me feel miserable.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •