URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1562
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jennifer needs to go"

Posted by donracefan on 11-26-07 at 04:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-07 AT 04:17 AM (EST)

Didn't you just "love" Jennifer's little mat outburst tonight. According to her "logic", she and Nathan deserved the first place prize not because they were actually first place but because the black couple had already gotten 2 prizes. Jennifer and Nathan are probably on some government entitlement program with that mentality. Someone else that has more is supposed to step aside and hand it to them...you know...to be fair and all. Reality check! This is a race for prizes, avoiding elimination, and ultimately, for a million bucks. Get real Jennifer. If you want to win, step up and do more. Count your blessings, you don't deserve to even be placing second and your time is limited. You will not make first place once because you are an inferior team. You will find your place in the back of the pack soon I predict and then it will be curtains for you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jennifer needs to go"
Posted by KeithFan on 11-26-07 at 10:27 AM
Her reaction was telling, but I really don't need another reason to dislike Jennifer Leninova. Maybe if "Team Comrade" is still around and they go through N Vietnam again they can require the first place team to go to the back of the pack at the pit stop.

"It's the day job."
Posted by Estee on 11-26-07 at 10:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-07 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Last night, Jennifer told us she's a Clippers cheerleader.

If that doesn't scream 'I have been around losing for so long, I don't know how to do anything else!', nothing does.

Posted by dabo on 11-26-07 at 11:00 AM
Or it's a brilliant strategy to psych the frontrunners into thinking they're not worthy.

Posted by CattyChat on 11-26-07 at 11:55 AM
I never liked this team anyway and they were pretty much down at the bottom for me, so I'm not surprised by what Jennifer said. She sure does have a lot of nerve, though, to whine about A&H's 1st place finish. She's obviously a spoiled princess who is probably used to getting her way.

I hope they are eliminated soon, but this season there are so many teams that I can't stand, I don't know who I want eliminated next.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Posted by Breezy on 11-26-07 at 12:05 PM
Jennifer needs to take her boytoy and go home.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

"Disagree"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 11-30-07 at 11:35 AM
Yes, Jennifer should go home, but please send the boytoy to my place.

"Frankly, I don't care what you think." --- PagongRatEater, 20 October 2007

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-26-07 at 12:41 PM
Yes, I thought her reaction at the finish mat was rather selfish. Would she have accepted that comment if the situation were reversed? No, I'm quite sure she wouldn't.

Also, the only reason it was so split-second close was because the brother had initially run the wrong way. The sister was there first and if he'd been with her they would have been there several seconds ahead of Jennifer's team.

She needs to remember that it is a race. Noone should expect anything to be handed them. Also, continuous winning of first place doesn't mean you win the whole race. (Romber being a good example of this)

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

"Yep"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-26-07 at 01:22 PM
that was a borderline tantrum. Grow. Up.

"RE: Yep"
Posted by Goofman on 11-26-07 at 07:01 PM
Cyndimaus good point on Romber and I think Colin and Christie had a fair amount too and didn't win

Posted by MsShel330 on 11-29-07 at 09:52 PM
I thought that Hendekia handled it nicely by saying that it's a race and if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't have slowed down to let the 2nd team win so why should they.

Posted by J Slice on 11-30-07 at 03:22 PM
I'm waiting for them to stroll in first and then be told that the leg isn't over yet.

To Be Continued, you two miserable dolts.

It must feel good to be right all the time.

Posted by qwertypie on 12-06-07 at 10:11 AM
That would be a race highlight.

"Even a stopped clock . . ."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 12-24-07 at 02:31 PM
For once, Jen was right: she and Nate should have gone for the FF, especially if they knew there would only be one on the whole Race.

Of course, whether Jen would have wanted a tattoo is another matter. Imagine, as Donald did, if it were another head-shaving FF.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

"RE: Even a stopped clock . . ."
Posted by PsychoKitty on 12-30-07 at 08:25 PM
I was hoping they would go for it, if only to see Jennifer's meltdown when they told her she had to get the tattoo! That would have been priceless!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

"RE: whining, and screaming, and crying, OH MY!"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 12-31-07 at 09:20 AM
This girl has gotten on my LAST NERVE!!! I was down on my knees praying that she'd trip and break and ankle last night, or that Kynt and Vyvxn would get a CLUE and U-Turn them!!! THEN they would FINALLY be OUT!

But no, they were the last team standing, all kissy, smootchy again. These two need some serious therapy (and hairapy), now and after this race is over-for a good while, like maybe the rest of their lives??

And, IMHO, the very best thing they can do for the rest of the free and not-so-free world is to STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER while they are still breathing!!!!

Oh yeah-I don't like them at all, not one little tiny bit.....

Posted by bullzeye on 12-31-07 at 11:00 AM
You know what's going to happen don't you? These two will win, and ala Freddie/Kendra, Nat will tell the world how much he loves Jen and she will proclaim him "worthy" of fathering her children.

Ack!

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

Posted by Tazluli on 01-01-08 at 03:06 PM
But, if they stay together, they are saving two others.

Posted by Estee on 12-31-07 at 09:22 AM
Maybe Jennifer will cheat on Nathan with the elephant.

She seems to believe she's allowed to marry it.

Posted by MaryKat on 12-31-07 at 10:51 AM
I was hoping the elephant would eat her wreath and they would have to go back and make another one.

Posted by MissMyth on 12-31-07 at 03:03 PM
That? Would have been awesome.

Posted by mysticwolf on 01-01-08 at 07:56 PM
LOL. That's what DH and I were hoping for, too.

Thanks, Agman.

May the Peace of the Season infuse your heart, and may you, and all you hold dear, profit by it.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 12-31-07 at 11:02 AM
Actually Estee, Nate can now escape marriage. All he has to do is send an elephant to the church in his place.

She won't even know the difference.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 12-31-07 at 03:28 PM
Yes, I was amongst those hoping that our "lovely" couple would have been u-turned. It would have been worth it to see Jen totally lose it. (and we all know she would have) I was starting to like our Goth couple, especially compared to Nate and Jen. I really hope they don't win.

Siggie by Capn2patch

Posted by dragonflies on 12-31-07 at 04:14 PM
I was so frustrated when they put up Donald and Nick's pic instead of Jen & Nate. I was clapping my hands in glee in anticipation of her complete melt down, darnitall.

made specially for me by agman!

Posted by MKitty on 01-03-08 at 12:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-08 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

LOL..I was practically salivating anticipating it! Darn it all you goths..you had your chance to make us all giddy and proud..and you blew it. Jennifer is the beotch-queen of the universe...she must GO!! (Nate seems okay, hope he dumps her immediately after the race...)

*winter delight from Sharnina*

Posted by PsychoKitty on 12-31-07 at 08:07 PM
That was such a HUGE mistake!!!!! I couldn't believe they chose Nicolas and Don - huge disappointment. And yes, the meltdown would have been epic!

Oh GAWD I hope they don't win!!!!! The Freddy/Kendra comparisons are really appropriate. And she keeps saying (after she's already yelled in front of the entire world, "I HATE YOU!!!!") that she doesn't know if they will stay together after the race. Ohmigod Jennifer - that's a dead issue. Stop bringing it up for the cameras! Along with the "I love you"s too.

In horror, I wait. . .

Sigs by Cig

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 12-31-07 at 11:04 PM
That reminds me, are Rob and Kimberly engaged yet?

Bonus points if you asked, "Who?"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 01-01-08 at 10:18 PM
Uh, who?

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-01-08 at 11:01 PM
I forgot.

Posted by bullzeye on 01-04-08 at 12:34 PM
They were in the race with Romber - he was in the Air Force (or some other branch), and she whined at him the entire race.

Posted by Max Headroom on 01-04-08 at 03:22 PM
Umm Bullzeye, aren't you thinking of Ron and Kelly from TAR7, the Romber season? He was a former Army POW and she was a strangely unattractive former beauty queen.

Sorry Cygnus, about all I remember of Rob and Kimberly was that they were a stereotypical scream-at-each-other dating couple on TAR10.

Posted by Peetah on 01-04-08 at 06:02 PM
heh... Rob had the fauxhawk and was buddies with the Maddicts Tyler and James...Kim was the one who had the terrible time at the tomatoe throwing detour in Barcelona. How could you forget that one?!

Posted by bullzeye on 01-04-08 at 06:56 PM
Umm Bullzeye, aren't you thinking of Ron and Kelly from TAR7, the Romber season? He was a former Army POW and she was a strangely unattractive former beauty queen.

Thank you Max - that is exactly who I was thinking of.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-06-08 at 04:09 PM
And thank you all for proving my point.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 01-07-08 at 10:34 AM
Jennifer was surprisingly calm at the mat this episode. I fully expected a hissy fit when they did not come in first.

But she was in full "blonde" form this episode.

Sigs by Cyg

"And she's gone."
Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-08 at 06:10 AM
How fitting. I couldn't have asked for a better post-race meltdown. I hope after lifting Jen up, Nate dropped her like a sack of potatoes and swam to mainland China.

She makes Kendra almost look wholesome. Almost.

"RE: And she's gone."
Posted by Bebo on 01-14-08 at 08:04 AM
I was just waiting for Jen to turn to Nathan during the race and scream, But I want an Ooompa-Loompa NOW!

Posted by PsychoKitty on 01-14-08 at 02:34 PM
Hallelujah!!!! And how fitting that it was on her birthday! hehee! I hope you are right How odd that they kept the cameras on them after the mat - I can't remember them doing that in recent history. I feel like the producers kept reminding them to bring up "their relationship." Bleah. Run Nate Run!!!!

Sigs by Cig

Posted by Tazluli on 01-14-08 at 03:16 PM
What a witch she was. You would have thought I won the race the way I was cheering that they were eliminated.

Posted by MKitty on 01-14-08 at 03:20 PM
LOL..yeah, me too. I cheered louder for the words "I am sorry to say that you have been eliminated" than I do for my favourite hockey team!!

Dancing the happy dance today!

*winter delight from Sharnina*

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 01-14-08 at 03:54 PM
Count me in the cheering section too!

1. I'm very non violent, and I was itching to reach through the screen and slap the spit out of her for most of last nights episode.

2. Every time she said "But it's my BIRTHDAY!! Ra and I said "So?" back at the screen. I've never yelled at the screen before, and Ra only does that during Redskins games! LOL

3. I don't think I've ever watched and prayed that anyone come in last -- till last night. I swear, if they had beaten ANY other team, I would have tossed the tv out of the window.

And then, as if Nate isn't feeling down enough, she berates him about losing the race, and losing their relationship too? Why did he even let her drape herself over him? I would have dropped he on her sorry tushie, and told her to find her own flight home.

Posted by Snidget on 01-14-08 at 04:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-08 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Oh, I'd let her drape, then toss her overhead ala Bonaduce/Fairplay.

I really didn't want the teaser they are really in a dead heat editing last night. If they were definitely last don't even tease me.

I can't believe how happy I was to see them in last place, especially after all the "but it's my birthday" whining. You should get a free pass to the final three because of that.

Oh, and getting all pissed off like other people actually trying to race is a personal attack.

eta escaped n

Posted by Tazluli on 01-14-08 at 04:23 PM
I love your icon's!

Posted by jbug on 01-14-08 at 10:30 PM
Here are a few more that fit Jen & Nate:

........... ...........

Butch bobble by Tribe

Posted by Tazluli on 01-15-08 at 08:55 AM
Good ones! One of these days I will have to figure out how to do that.

Posted by Tazluli on 01-14-08 at 04:22 PM
She had to get her final lick in. Yikes she is a train wreck!

Posted by Tazluli on 01-14-08 at 04:21 PM
I loved that line!!

I don't think I was ever more disgusted with a team than with those two.

Posted by MaryKat on 01-14-08 at 05:43 PM
She was a miserable human being and made me feel miserable.