The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jennifer and Nathan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-28-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jennifer and Nathan"
My prediction:
We spend the whole season wondering why these two idiots are together.
Come finale time, we'll be hearing about how he's proposed and how they're going to 'live happily ever after'.

You heard it here first.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jennifer and Nathan Max Headroom 10-29-07 1
 RE: Jennifer and Nathan Breezy 11-05-07 2
 RE: Jennifer and Nathan moondance 11-13-07 3
 RE: Jennifer and Nathan finallytyping 11-13-07 4
   RE: Jennifer and Nathan tvgeek401 11-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jennifer and Nathan"
Yep, another bickering couple on TAR. What a novel surprise.

But I have to admit that a season with 11 sets of Kris and Jon clones would be seriously sleep-inducing. These two are a solid bet for many dramatic moments.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jennifer and Nathan"
Gawd, I hope so. They deserve each other. *shivers*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

moondance 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-13-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moondance Click to send private message to moondance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jennifer and Nathan"
Ugh.
This is the stuff that grates on my nerves. Conflict that happens for a reason, I can dig.
But this type of "you're annoying me just by being you so I'm going to scream at you on national TV" stuff is NOT entertaining.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-13-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jennifer and Nathan"
Why am I so cynical about reality tv...
I think their bickering is all an act. I read an article
in my local "scan and recycle" paper about Jennifer and it
mentioned something about them living together in a foreign
country while he played some low level professional sport.
(Basketball, I think.) I wish I could remember where it was, but
I do remember it wasn't a very westernized country. So, in my
opinion, they have a lot of experience traveling together in
difficult situations so this race shouldn't be that much of
a revelation into their relationship. Just playing it up for
TV, I think.

I'm sooo cynical.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jennifer and Nathan"
We also have to remember that the producers have days of tape to compress into one hour. They could have just selected the five minutes of them arguing from their entire footage to make Jennifer and Nathan look like the 'bad guys'.
Granted, the producers can't edit in stuff that didn't actually happen. My suspicion is that they are really argumentative and rude towards each other all the time.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •