1. Jumping into their taxi, Mirna asks if they should wait for “Jamie” and Oswald. Just who is this interloper?
Jamie is a little person that travels with Oswald. Jamie bit the cameraman, which is why he never appears onscreen.
2. The Beauty Queens realized very quickly that Chopin was actually dead. When did they acquire this amazing insight?
They weren't talking about Chopin. This is another 'blame the cameraman' moment. Their cameraman dropped dead of shock as soon as one of the barbies made the comment, so the 'he' being referenced was the cameraman, not the decomposing composer.
3. What other medical emergency should Mirna have announced while waiting at the Zanzibarian travel agency?
Constipation. 'Roids. Oops, sorry, those are the medical emergencies Mirna's presence inspires in others.
In the TAR outtakes, there's a scene of Mirna yelling, "Hurry, I'm having a baby!" Unfortunately for her, the travel agent saw Charla and thought that there was no longer a need to rush.
4. Danielle was surprised to find out that Warsaw, Poland is
not in Zanzibar. What other global locales does she think are on that island?
Djibouti, given the number of times Eric has commented on hers. Sound it out, folks...it is funnier than it looks.
5. OK, so Joe has a major meltdown at the Kilimanjaro Airport. What did Bill do to keep security forces from beating him to a pulp?
Sang three verses of What Would Brian Boitano do and bought him a mochachino.
6. What was the taxi driver thinking when Schmirna asked him about ‘polish hot dogs’ and ‘polish sausage’?
So, is there a way I can crash this taxi that wouldn't hurt me or the taxi but would inflict serious physical harm on those morons in the back seat?
7. Joyce was looking for an “Angel” at the clue box. Where did it go?
It was stuck at the airport, waiting for tickets on a connecting flight.
8. Team Cha-cha managed to break not one, but two piano wires. How did they get so strong?
When you've gone this long without a proper manicure, honey, you can do anything.
9. Team Guido was looking for the ‘hunkiest’ mannequin, with nice pecs. What other physical feature wasn’t mentioned?
They had already dealt with two feet of it at the intersection.
10. Danny thought the piano player was ‘eye candy’. How would
Charla describe him? (Bonus - how would the piano player describe Charla?)
Tall and mean. After all, since she's a little person, he should be nice to her and explain exactly what needs to be done to finish the Detour. And just because they didn't do it right, that shouldn't be held against them. Doesn't he have any compassion?
Bonus - He was too busy looking for her organ grinder to say much.
11. Just what has Danielle done to become so tone deaf?
Tuning out Eric.
12. Where was the naked mannequin Charla recalled?
In the same bizarro world where taxi drivers don't expect payment and being annoying constitutes an emergency.
13. What kind of tip did the BQ/Schmira Unified Team leave at the kielbasa restaurant?
Just a drop in the bucket. (GROAN)
14. Team Guido dashed into a Polish 7-11 to get a road map (a “Polish road map”, fortunately!). There was a sign that read “skelp”. Just what does that mean?
15. OK, get in the mind of Charla’s horse. Give us a brief monologue of the trip to the castle.
What the hell is that thing? It's too big to be an apple. It's talking, so it's not a carrot. Damn, can't eat it...oh, look, it fell down! Hehehehehehehe, that was cool. Wonder what would happen if I spun it around. Ooo, that's fun. Maybe I can make it fall down again. Cool! I just wish that ugly whiny stick next to it would shut.up.now. This would be loads more fun if I didn't have to listen to that thing go on and on and on. SHUT UP! In the name of everything holy, SHUT UP! OK, OK, I'll walk to the damn castle if you will just SHUT UP!