The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Ha! Superleg! Not too many of you saw that coming, did you?

Since there's no Pit Stop this time, I will mock you all in no particular order.

Erwin and Godwin: Lyn and Karlyn don't want to be allied with you anymore. That is, they want you to wait for them so they can jump ahead of you. Obviously, Karlyn will be pissed off if you don't let them do that. You're going to lose if you remain loyal to people who refuse to do anything in return. Stop. It's sad. Really, really sad.

Tyler and James: how nice of you to put personal hygiene above getting ahead in the Race. Two blond beauty queens understood the concept better than you did. I don't care how covered in mud you are, it might have been a better strategy to, you know, try to keep as long a lead as possible. Also, way to get lost at the stadium.

Rob and Kimberly: Your "alliance" with Tyler and James has only resulted in their lostness rubbing off on you. You got lost on the way to the mine (bonus irony! you were trying to lose the Bama girls and went the wrong way) and you got lost inside the stadium. And Kim, Rob really *does* think you're fat.

Dustin and Kandice: What can I say, you're running a hell of a Race. I hope you come in first again, just because I really liked that hug last time. Interesting friendly (sort of) rivalry with the Model boys. Did Tyler steal your moisturiser or what that his own?

Lyn and Karlyn: If you keep saying it's a race and everybody wants to win, maybe it will soothe your consciences for being kind of nasty. I mean, you literally stole that taxi from a perfectly nice and polite Finnish person without even saying "Kiitos". You're lucky the Chos aren't so self-centered.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), the people waiting in the taxi line, the Finnish cafe owner or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 dabo 11-13-06 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Max Headroom 11-13-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 cahaya 11-14-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Cyndimaus 11-14-06 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Max Headroom 11-14-06 9
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Sahara 11-14-06 13
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Cyndimaus 11-15-06 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Cygnus X1 11-13-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 vince3 11-13-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 foonermints 11-13-06 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Cyndimaus 11-14-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Sahara 11-14-06 15
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Cyndimaus 11-15-06 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 dabo 11-14-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 dabo 11-14-06 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 tvgeek401 11-14-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Molaholic 11-14-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 bystander 11-15-06 18
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 beau_30 11-15-06 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 warp_core breach 11-15-06 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9 Denalio 11-15-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Was anyone surprised that the beauty queens and the models excelled at the mudbath challenge, I wasn't!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Don't worry, I've saved up two flat tires and an out of gas for Lyn and Karlyn. Whether you like it or not, taxi drivers RULE THIS RACE!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Ah, hah, so it's you who let Lyn and Karlyn cut in front of everyone else in the taxi line!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Yeah, well we'll see who wins this race mister taxi driver! We'll just switch taxis if you give us any trouble.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Just you TRY to cut in the taxi queue again, lady! Think tire tracks in painful places and you'd be right...

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Hey, we are just trying to be wonderful moral examples for our children. If it means pulling people out of a cab by their hair screaming, so be it!

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

11-15-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
You said it, girl!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Those ignorant Americans. Haven't they ever heard of a Finnish line?

The Guy Whose Cab Bama Stole

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-06 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

*groan*

Dude!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
What a fascinating episode, Manboobie. Even better, you could have milked the aol plug by having their relatives just blab away for hours and then, lets say after half the day is gone, say: "Oh yeah, Dingleweed behind the counter has your clue. You could have asked for it at anytime."
Now THAT might have produced some real tears.

Hey, superleg? More time for me and the Wyborowa.

11-14-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
We miss David and Mary. (he could have helped us in the mine, I'm sure....maybe pushed me up the hill)

We saw our babies, Lyn! *sob*

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
I miss David and Mary, too. We could have left them in the dust made it to the end with them.

*sob* *sob* Our poor sweet babies! *sob* We are such a shining example of goodness and light to them!

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

11-15-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Just think of all we're going through for them! Get out of the way, everyone! We've got to win this race for our babies!

11-14-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Can someone tell me which of the blondes said "Grab the Pokey Thing!" I may be in love.

11-14-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Seriously, will someone tell me which blonde has the pokey thing thing, I'm dangerously in love.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
*waits patiently and politely in line to start speaking*

Hoping for Rupert's Miss Congeniality million dollar prize.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Pouting because I didn't get to play this week.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-15-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Can't stop the beautiful people! Oh, and Tyler and James are doing ok also. We're in an alliance together you know?! We're gonna dump their lazy arses the next chance we getbecoming the best of friends. It's so funny that neither one of them has even looked at our Oobies yet. *Boggle* At least my arch enemygood friend Tyler always has a fresh supply of face cream and hair gel. He's becomming quite expendableindispensable. It's really super to acquireshare valuable information with him and James.

Oh well, Phil? Whose got some hugs for ya? We do!!!!! Just keep that golf equiptment in the bag..mkay?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Oh there ya are? I haven't seen ya in a while. Wait until we rappel down there thoose boys are going ot have their hands ful with our OOBIES. I bet those chos were checking us out to.

Phil, that golf equipment of yours. Any way we could play tongiht before we have to 'Keep Racin'! You know we love you phil oh yes do.

We love you phil, oh yes we do!
We love you phil, oh yes we do!
(Sung in the toon of We Love You Conrad)

Blondes have Feelings as well

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Tarnation! Kint beleeve ah missed my chance to go down in some ole mine! Woulda bin right at home! Go Chos n Bama! Take care of my hat there, Karlyn. How 'bouts me n the ole lady meet up with y'all after that there race. We'll pick y'all up in r new car and take y'all to our r' house and let y'all check owt r new free stuff. We was on thee Viieew don'tcha know and that there Rosie, bless her heart, gave us a bunch of free stuff!

Six-Pack Rules! We's gonna have a ton of prizes amungst us!

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Wow! I am still in shock over that thar Rosie O'Donnell givin' us a house. Didja see my new pretty hair? I had Delores over in the Booty Shop make it all blonde fer me and since'n she had mixed up some extry mix, we put some on Dave too. Don't he look all Brad Pitt like now?

Woo Hooo! We are livin' the movie star life! I thought things couldna get no better from that place they call Loozer Lodge. It was so luxuriating. I hafta admit at first I was confused.
I thought Loozer meant we was gonna be in Loozerana, but I musta misunderstood. Ennyhows, it was so nice. The privvy war darn near as big as our old trailer!

But now we gots a brand new house. It jus' goes to show - huggin' people all over the world, them gay ones and them fore-iners speakin that there fore-in languages and all that, really is the best thing to do.

I larned me so much on this trip! Mostly that there are McDonalds whereever ya go.

P.S. Denalio is sorry she has been away. Her Momma done died and while it was not unexpected, it, of course, was a sitcher-a-shun that she needed to deal with. She asked me to tell y'all she is doin' fine and thanks fer askin'. And then on top o'that, her 'pooter done have a hissy fit too. Still needs some fixin' but so far so go. She's got it up on cinder blocks now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •