URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1420
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"

Posted by Seana on 11-13-06 at 00:14 AM
Ha! Superleg! Not too many of you saw that coming, did you?

Since there's no Pit Stop this time, I will mock you all in no particular order.

Erwin and Godwin: Lyn and Karlyn don't want to be allied with you anymore. That is, they want you to wait for them so they can jump ahead of you. Obviously, Karlyn will be pissed off if you don't let them do that. You're going to lose if you remain loyal to people who refuse to do anything in return. Stop. It's sad. Really, really sad.

Tyler and James: how nice of you to put personal hygiene above getting ahead in the Race. Two blond beauty queens understood the concept better than you did. I don't care how covered in mud you are, it might have been a better strategy to, you know, try to keep as long a lead as possible. Also, way to get lost at the stadium.

Rob and Kimberly: Your "alliance" with Tyler and James has only resulted in their lostness rubbing off on you. You got lost on the way to the mine (bonus irony! you were trying to lose the Bama girls and went the wrong way) and you got lost inside the stadium. And Kim, Rob really *does* think you're fat.

Dustin and Kandice: What can I say, you're running a hell of a Race. I hope you come in first again, just because I really liked that hug last time. Interesting friendly (sort of) rivalry with the Model boys. Did Tyler steal your moisturiser or what that his own?

Lyn and Karlyn: If you keep saying it's a race and everybody wants to win, maybe it will soothe your consciences for being kind of nasty. I mean, you literally stole that taxi from a perfectly nice and polite Finnish person without even saying "Kiitos". You're lucky the Chos aren't so self-centered.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), the people waiting in the taxi line, the Finnish cafe owner or whatever. Be creative!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.9"
Posted by dabo on 11-13-06 at 12:09 PM
Was anyone surprised that the beauty queens and the models excelled at the mudbath challenge, I wasn't!

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-13-06 at 01:32 PM
Don't worry, I've saved up two flat tires and an out of gas for Lyn and Karlyn. Whether you like it or not, taxi drivers RULE THIS RACE!

Posted by cahaya on 11-14-06 at 03:34 AM
Ah, hah, so it's you who let Lyn and Karlyn cut in front of everyone else in the taxi line!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-14-06 at 11:42 AM
Yeah, well we'll see who wins this race mister taxi driver! We'll just switch taxis if you give us any trouble.

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-14-06 at 01:04 PM
Just you TRY to cut in the taxi queue again, lady! Think tire tracks in painful places and you'd be right...

Posted by Sahara on 11-14-06 at 08:37 PM
Hey, we are just trying to be wonderful moral examples for our children. If it means pulling people out of a cab by their hair screaming, so be it!

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-15-06 at 11:16 AM
You said it, girl!

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 11-13-06 at 10:30 PM
Those ignorant Americans. Haven't they ever heard of a Finnish line?

The Guy Whose Cab Bama Stole

Posted by vince3 on 11-13-06 at 10:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-06 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

*groan*

Dude!

Posted by foonermints on 11-13-06 at 10:40 PM
What a fascinating episode, Manboobie. Even better, you could have milked the aol plug by having their relatives just blab away for hours and then, lets say after half the day is gone, say: "Oh yeah, Dingleweed behind the counter has your clue. You could have asked for it at anytime."
Now THAT might have produced some real tears.

Hey, superleg? More time for me and the Wyborowa.

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-14-06 at 11:41 AM
We miss David and Mary. (he could have helped us in the mine, I'm sure....maybe pushed me up the hill)

We saw our babies, Lyn! *sob*

Posted by Sahara on 11-14-06 at 10:53 PM
I miss David and Mary, too. We could have left them in the dust made it to the end with them.

*sob* *sob* Our poor sweet babies! *sob* We are such a shining example of goodness and light to them!

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

Posted by Cyndimaus on 11-15-06 at 11:18 AM
Just think of all we're going through for them! Get out of the way, everyone! We've got to win this race for our babies!

Posted by dabo on 11-14-06 at 01:47 PM
Can someone tell me which of the blondes said "Grab the Pokey Thing!" I may be in love.

Posted by dabo on 11-14-06 at 09:00 PM
Seriously, will someone tell me which blonde has the pokey thing thing, I'm dangerously in love.

Posted by tvgeek401 on 11-14-06 at 04:47 PM
*waits patiently and politely in line to start speaking*

Hoping for Rupert's Miss Congeniality million dollar prize.

Posted by Molaholic on 11-14-06 at 07:18 PM
Pouting because I didn't get to play this week.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Posted by bystander on 11-15-06 at 11:58 AM
Can't stop the beautiful people! Oh, and Tyler and James are doing ok also. We're in an alliance together you know?! We're gonna dump their lazy arses the next chance we getbecoming the best of friends. It's so funny that neither one of them has even looked at our Oobies yet. *Boggle* At least my arch enemygood friend Tyler always has a fresh supply of face cream and hair gel. He's becomming quite expendableindispensable. It's really super to acquireshare valuable information with him and James.

Oh well, Phil? Whose got some hugs for ya? We do!!!!! Just keep that golf equiptment in the bag..mkay?

Posted by beau_30 on 11-15-06 at 10:22 PM
Oh there ya are? I haven't seen ya in a while. Wait until we rappel down there thoose boys are going ot have their hands ful with our OOBIES. I bet those chos were checking us out to.

Phil, that golf equipment of yours. Any way we could play tongiht before we have to 'Keep Racin'! You know we love you phil oh yes do.

We love you phil, oh yes we do!
We love you phil, oh yes we do!
(Sung in the toon of We Love You Conrad)

Blondes have Feelings as well

Posted by warp_core breach on 11-15-06 at 01:44 PM
Tarnation! Kint beleeve ah missed my chance to go down in some ole mine! Woulda bin right at home! Go Chos n Bama! Take care of my hat there, Karlyn. How 'bouts me n the ole lady meet up with y'all after that there race. We'll pick y'all up in r new car and take y'all to our r' house and let y'all check owt r new free stuff. We was on thee Viieew don'tcha know and that there Rosie, bless her heart, gave us a bunch of free stuff!

Six-Pack Rules! We's gonna have a ton of prizes amungst us!

Posted by Denalio on 11-15-06 at 07:54 PM
Wow! I am still in shock over that thar Rosie O'Donnell givin' us a house. Didja see my new pretty hair? I had Delores over in the Booty Shop make it all blonde fer me and since'n she had mixed up some extry mix, we put some on Dave too. Don't he look all Brad Pitt like now?

Woo Hooo! We are livin' the movie star life! I thought things couldna get no better from that place they call Loozer Lodge. It was so luxuriating. I hafta admit at first I was confused.
I thought Loozer meant we was gonna be in Loozerana, but I musta misunderstood. Ennyhows, it was so nice. The privvy war darn near as big as our old trailer!

But now we gots a brand new house. It jus' goes to show - huggin' people all over the world, them gay ones and them fore-iners speakin that there fore-in languages and all that, really is the best thing to do.

I larned me so much on this trip! Mostly that there are McDonalds whereever ya go.

P.S. Denalio is sorry she has been away. Her Momma done died and while it was not unexpected, it, of course, was a sitcher-a-shun that she needed to deal with. She asked me to tell y'all she is doin' fine and thanks fer askin'. And then on top o'that, her 'pooter done have a hissy fit too. Still needs some fixin' but so far so go. She's got it up on cinder blocks now.