The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Back Pack Hate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Back Pack Hate"
I don't like Erwin/Godwin or Lyn/Karlyn that much just from watching them on the show, but the editors are really holding back judging from some of the idiotic stuff in their Insider footage.

Apparently during pit stops when Lyn and Karlyn would interrupt Dustin/Kandice when they were trying to talk to the other backpackers and tell the other teams not to talk to the beauty queens because they are "Fake. F-A-K-E." Talk about bitchy, juvenile behavior.

The Cho Brothers are also revealed to be big HYPOCRITES.

In one clip from the last episode, Godwin is sitting in his taxi complaining that Dustin lied to him at the roadblock and moralizing that he would never do that, that he'd "rather say nothing at all than lie." All that happened was when he asked where the cluebox was, Dustin said "it's hard to find". What did Godwin expect? Her to direct him to the cluebox. The truth is he's just jealous that the BQs were kicking the Chos ##### at RACING. Anyway, it's a pretty wobbly high horse to hop up on considering he and Erwin deliberately LIED to Dustin/Kandice in Kuwait to help David and Mary get the fast forward.

Self-rightenousness and ridiculously bitchy behavior reek. I can't wait to see these teams get deservedly dumped from the race.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Back Pack Hate Peetah 11-10-06 1
 RE: Back Pack Hate Seana 11-13-06 2
 RE: Back Pack Hate Karchita 11-15-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-10-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Back Pack Hate"
Agreed!

I have never liked the Chos. They are spineless leeches who should have never auditioned for the race. As to the specific interchange you mentioned. I can't recall exactly what the Chos said, I just remember Dustin commenting "It's hard" meaning (I thought) the task was hard.

You have a great point about the counter bluffing in the Kuwait roadblock. If anything, the girls owe them one blatent lie. But let's not live that way, right?

As for Alabama, Karlyn suuuucks. I still like Lyn. Who made the comments you were referring to above? If it's Karlyn, then of course. Lyn, although she gets angry sometimes, it seems more of the moment and in balance.

And dare I say it: I am glad Kentucky is gone! Those dopes were outpaced, and Mary can shut her witchy, naggy face. I hope Dave and Mary realize the inequity of their relationship and get some counselling.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Back Pack Hate"
Well, I don't exactly hate the Back Pack. I mean, I really loved David and Mary. But here are my gripes:

Erwin/Godwin: Enough is enough. The Back Pack was never the best alliance. Only E/G did any real work, though D/M did wait around a few times. L/K have no trouble at all jumping ahead and staying ahead, fi they can. E/G should really give it up. They would be better off to actually, you know, Race.

Lyn/Karlyn: Lyn's not too bad, but Karlyn's sense of entitlement is really really annoying. Twice this week, she seem to think that someone was doing her wrong:

1. She wondered if there was still an alliance, since E/G had gone on ahead. *raise eyebrow* What did she call it when they stole the taxi from the polite people in Finland? In fact, there were other occasions when they jumped ahead of E/G and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with that.

2. She was mad because the Blondies "get by on their looks" and that she was at a disadvantage because of hers. I'm pretty sure the advantage the Blondes have is only partially in their looks. I bet attitude is a big part. They smile, for example. If she thinks her looks put her at a disadvantage, she might consider making up for it by displaying a sunnier disposition. Just saying.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Back Pack Hate"
I like the Chos as people, but as racers, they really suck. It was bad enough getting into their 6-pack alliance, but it is idiotic to stay in it at this point in the race. Smart players need to be more flexible and right now the Chos would have a chance (a small one) of winning if they cut the Bama team loose. If they try to stick with a one-sided alliance with the weakest team, they are history.

As for the lovely ladies from Alabama, they are totally using the Chos. It's all take and no give. And getting down on your competition like they have on the Beauty Queens is never helpful in a competition. Karlyn in particular has a major chip on her shoulder and everything is someone else's fault. I sure hope they are gone next, and I am looking forward to seeing them climb down that wall face first.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •