The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

truthrules50 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truthrules50 Click to send private message to truthrules50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
I couldn't post on the locked thread below, so here goes for what it's worth, JMHO....

I thought Alonzo wasn't as good as he usually was.

I loved Gary, but don't think he'll win.

I liked John, can see where he will probably win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show... buscemi 08-11-04 1
 RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show... Joools 08-11-04 2
   RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show... truthrules50 08-11-04 3
 RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show... Bebo 08-11-04 4
   RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show... truthrules50 08-11-04 7
 John Heffron DoodleBug 08-11-04 5
   RE: John Heffron Chachachafan 08-11-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
Alonzo gave his worst performance yet (I'd say a C), but he's been a solid A- most of the season. Gary gave his usual solid B/B+ performance. John had one of his best sets, an A-, but he's been up and down over the season. Really, I could see any winning, and I'd be okay with any of them winning.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
I started the night fully expecting to vote for John but wound up casting all three of my votes for Gary.

I was surprisingly disappointed in Alonzo, it was probably the worst set I've seen him do. It all seemed kind of stale, like I'd heard it or something very like it before.

John was funny, but I don't think it was his best material, either. I think I'm getting tired of every other comic doing sets about relationships and the opposite sex.

Gary takes the most ordinary subjects like cookies and driving with your mom and his delivery just makes them so funny. Every time he referred to figs and newtons as separate things, I just couldn't help but laugh.

P.S. If you're reading this Gary, I'm ready to collect on my hugs voting for you.

08-11-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truthrules50 Click to send private message to truthrules50 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
<"Gary takes the most ordinary subjects like cookies and driving with your mom and his delivery just makes them so funny. Every time he referred to figs and newtons as separate things, I just couldn't help but laugh."}[P>Couldn't have said it better, Jools. My hubby is a hard one to make laugh. He loved Gary. We don't vote, but if we did, he would be it.

Somehow, though - I think John is it. And I wouldn't be disappointed, really. I think some smart guy will make something happen in TV for Gary, too.

But I still miss my GLASS man !! LOL

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

I had locked it since folks were already posting on the 20 Aug thread - trying to keep the discussion in one place.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID51/165.shtml

ETA a link to that discussion - I'll keep this thread open since the subject line is clearer.

08-11-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thoughts on the Final 3 Show..."
Thanks, Ebo...

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "John Heffron"
I laughed my butt off last night. Maybe because I'm married and I could relate to everything he was saying last night (it's all true, fellas!). Maybe because I just love the guy. Maybe it was just his energy and the others bored me? I think all of the above. John received all of my votes.

Alonzo? Very disappointing. He should write for sitcoms.

Gary? Funny, but compared to John.... he's a little boring. I think he would be great in a sitcom though.

After saying all that.... I would be happy with any of them winning because they are all deserving (based on past performances, etc), but I am really hoping John blows them away.

Go John!!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

Chachachafan 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chachachafan Click to send private message to Chachachafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: John Heffron"
I thought that John as absolutely hilarious. I'm a Detroiter, so he's definitely got all of my votes!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •