The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SB "Official" Vote Thread, CUPID Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SB "Official" Vote Thread, CUPID Episode 9"
Hi CUPID fans! I hope you all had a nice Labor Day. Now let's get to work! It’s time to see if we can use our insights to predict which suitor gets booted off on Tuesday, September 2nd.

We are changing the vote thread a little this week, so pay attention. Moderator AyaK suggested that we include darylg's excellent idea to name all the boot candidates, not just the ultimate bootee. So there are a couple of changes...

Please read the vote thread rules before voting.

Yeah, I know, rules suck in general, but in this case following a few rules will give us a nice, clean, readable vote thread. Try it—you’ll like it!

1. To vote, hit reply and delete the words “Re: SB Official Vote Thread, CUPID, Episode 9” from the topic line of the reply box. Replace them with the names of the person you think will be boot candidates in Episode 9. The first name you list should be the guy you think gets booted. Follow this name with names of anyone else you think will be called out as a boot candidate by our lovely host Brian McFayden.

2. Feel free to include your logic or opinions in the message box, but remember this is not a discussion thread. Do not use this thread to discuss or argue about anyone else’s reasoning. There are lots of other threads to do that in—use them, or start a new topic.

3. Reply to this post only, not the bottom post on the thread. This makes an easily tabulated and scannable vote, since all the names will line up neatly.

4. Vote just once, of course.

NOTE: This thread will be locked by moderator AyaK at 8 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, when the show starts. If you are in another time zone you will have to figure out what that means in your local time.

IceCat is a Genius

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Renda boot. Evan and Joe Swami 09-01-03 1
 Renda booted. Dominick and Joe Bloss 09-01-03 2
 Renda, Joe, Dom HappyDayz 09-01-03 3
 Joe boot, Robert, Hank Cupidcruiser 09-01-03 4
 Renda, Joe, Robert djk 09-01-03 5
 Renda (to be booted), Evan, Joe redefine_perfection13 09-01-03 6
 Joe - Robert - Renda Pamselfish 09-01-03 7
 Renda, Joe, Dom Joyful 09-01-03 8
 Robert-booted. Renna & Joe wendyv 09-01-03 9
 Robert booted, Renda & Joe sassyblonde241 09-01-03 10
 Joe (gone), Renda, Dom Darylg 09-02-03 11
 Robert booted - Joe, Dom Schnookie Palookie 09-02-03 12
 Bottom 3 - Renda, Joe, Dom Wacko Jacko 09-02-03 13
 Renda Booted, Joe and Dominick..... managerr 09-02-03 14
   Joe Booted (I hope) Renda, Dominik theking0075 09-02-03 15
 Joe boot, Renda & Dom okdebi 09-02-03 16
 Final Tally Swami 09-02-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-01-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Renda boot. Evan and Joe"
Renda has been treading water for a few weeks now--I think he goes under this week. For whatever reason,and we've discussed a few, East Coast guys are not doing well in this show.

This is the last time that the producers can call out 3 boot candidates without giving away who is getting the most votes. I think the show would love to see Robert and Hank sitting together after these 3 are called out, since that would result in the best case scenario for a redial war.

IceCat is a Genius

Bloss 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bloss Click to send private message to Bloss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Renda booted. Dominick and Joe"
Renda has been on the chopping block too many times. I think his luck has run out. Dominick will be in the final three because it seems more people are realizing that he's just not ready to get married. Joe will also be there because after last weeks date, folks realize what an injustice it would be to stick Lisa with Joe AND his obnoxious family.

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Renda, Joe, Dom"
I think Renda's been running on borrowed time, and this time he's probably not going to pull through it....unless the pleas to oust Dom worked (and I don't think they did this week, his date was much better than it was the week before). Most people I know found the unusual 'family time' kissing to be kind of disturbing, so that might have sealed it for him.

Kim calling Joe out about being in it for the competition and not for the girl might get him his first visit to the bottom three.

Dom....some people will heed the harpies pleas and not vote for him because of his lacking maturity, but a lot are going to vote for him anyway based on his looks. I think he may still be in the bottom three.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Joe boot, Robert, Hank"
What the heck--I'll go out on a limb! If Evan was in the bottom 3 once, then Hank should be too. But I really do think Joe needs to go--he is fake and pushy and would be a horrible domineering husband

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Renda, Joe, Robert"
I think Dom's date went well last week, despite the comments afterwards, so there is a slight chance he will skip the bottom three this week (may be more wishful thinking than anything!)

Renda I think will go, he is following Ken's pattern, three strikes and your out!

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Renda (to be booted), Evan, Joe"
Id have to say Renda because of those kisses infront of his family

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Joe - Robert - Renda"
Joe - should have been the first one to go many weeks ago when he didn't play by the rules of keeping the cost of the date within what he earned. Evan did fine within his little $9 budget. Guess Joe thinks rules don't apply to him. Lisa seems like a live-within-the-rules kind of girl. It's a complete mismatch in every area. Even the friends are finally seeing it.

Robert - It's not fun anymore watching his antics. It's so uncomfortable and it's hard not to cringe.

Renda - I was pulling for him for a long time. I like his free spirit. Lisa would probably love living in NYC at least for a while. Those long kisses in front of his family were too creepy. In a way it was like a control thing - he knew it would be more uncomfortable for her to put a stop to it since his family was all right there.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Renda, Joe, Dom"
I would love to put Robert on the list but I just don't think it will happen until Renda and Joe are gone.
Renda's a no brainer, that kiss was weird and everybody recognizes it as such.
Joe needs to have his head deflated and put in the bottom three for once. He's too cofindent for someone that strange.
Dom had a much better date this week but if the other choices are Hank (YEA) or Robert(YUCK) the voters will put up Dom.

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Robert-booted. Renna & Joe"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-03 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

I just hope I don't have to watch the whole Robert/Lisa fiasco again. No sparks at all.

sassyblonde241 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassyblonde241 Click to send private message to sassyblonde241 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Robert booted, Renda & Joe"
Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Want to see Robert go in the worst kind of way. No sparks and he just bothers me!
Renda doesn't go with her, and neither does Joe.

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-02-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Joe (gone), Renda, Dom"
Lets see if i am on a roll. I guessed right last week about ken leaving and about dom being in the bottom 3.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Robert booted - Joe, Dom"
I think Renda will be saved from the bottom 3 this week.
I also think the voters might have finally gotten a clue last week as far as Robert needing to be booted.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-02-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bottom 3 - Renda, Joe, Dom"
With Renda going only because he has been in the bottom almost every week. Joe hasn't appeared in the bottom yet. And Dom I think still has his fans. Renda by default. Think Joe should go but again he hasn't been in the bottom three yet. It would be a shocker to me that he would go from never being in the bottom 3 to being voted out this late in the game. Joe has a big family I think they are all voting for him.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-02-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Renda Booted, Joe and Dominick....."
Robert could be bottom 3 this week though...

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-02-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Joe Booted (I hope) Renda, Dominik"
You who voted for Robert are sad and confused. He has a lot of fans and will be in the final 2!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Joe boot, Renda & Dom"
I feel that Joe's family was more disarming to Lisa than Renda's kiss and hope Joe goes. I would like Renda to stick around for one more show.

Unfortunately, I feel that there are enough clowns out there voting for Robert that he won't yet make it to the bottom 3. Scary thought!!!

09-02-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
18. "Final Tally"
Oops--we didn't get locked. sorry.

This is post 18, tabulating the 16 votes cast before 8pm EST:

Renda received the most boot votes--8.
Joe received 5 boot votes.
Robert received 3.
Joe received the boot!

It seems we were taken by surprise this week!

IceCat is a Genius

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •