The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityshowgirl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgirl Click to send private message to realityshowgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
Hi,

Am I the only one that thinks Lisa Shannon sort of looks like model Niki Taylor http://www.nikitaylor.com ?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... Schnookie Palookie 08-13-03 1
   RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... fireworks 08-13-03 2
       RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... Majic Mitch 08-13-03 3
           RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... Loree 08-18-03 4
               RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... Darylg 08-18-03 5
                   Not sure, but she reminds me of....... Wacko Jacko 08-18-03 6
                       RE: Not sure, but she reminds me of... sassyblonde241 08-31-03 7
                           RE: Not sure, but she reminds me of... Schnookie Palookie 09-02-03 8
   RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... 2cutekids 09-02-03 9
       RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... Cupidcruiser 09-02-03 10
 RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Ni... NascarChick 09-02-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
Hi Realityshowgirl. Welcome to the boards.

Now that you mention it, Lisa does look like Niki Taylor. I think both girls are beautiful.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fireworks 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fireworks Click to send private message to fireworks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
I'm sorry but I just don't see it. Lisa is NOT all that.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
I agree, I don't think she's all that. I don't think they look alike. I don't think Niki Taylor all that great either.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
I have never thought Niki Taylor was attractive. So I don't see it at all.

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
In one word --- NOPE!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-18-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Not sure, but she reminds me of......"
Tawni Kataan.

I am talking about looks not baggage.

sassyblonde241 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassyblonde241 Click to send private message to sassyblonde241 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not sure, but she reminds me of......"
Not sure about the other girl, but I have thought since the beginning that she bears a resemblence to Courtney Cox from "Friends".
I also think that Hank looks like Luke Wilson.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not sure, but she reminds me of......"
Oh yeah! Hank does look like Luke Wilson (another cutie).
Now that you mention it, Lisa does look a little like Courtney Cox. I still see a bit of Niki Taylor in her though.

2cutekids 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2cutekids Click to send private message to 2cutekids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
Sorry I don't see Niki Taylor, since the beginning I have been thinking that she is a dead ringer for Courtney Cox. But I don't see Hank looking like Luke Wilson. Too bad one of them didn't look like Matthew Perry--it could make for a funny Friends episode.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
I think Lisa could be Monica's cousin and Dominic could be Joey's cousin.

NascarChick 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NascarChick Click to send private message to NascarChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do you think Lisa looks like Niki Taylor?"
Hi everyone, this is my first post! Ever since I first saw Lisa I have thought she looked like an actress that used to play on the soap Guiding Light, her name is Krista Tesreau. The only difference is that Lisa has dark hair. I found Krista's website and posted the link to it. Let me know what you think.

Dawna

http://www.kristatesreau.com/professional.asp

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •