The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

dayintony95 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dayintony95 Click to send private message to dayintony95 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
I JUST LOVED THE SHOW. I WOULD WATCH IT EVERY NIGHT WHILE THEY WERE PUTTING THE RERUNS. I LOVE AMY. SHE IS A VERY STRONG, HONEST AND LOVING PERSON AND SOMEONE THAT SEEMS TO OPEN HER HEART TO OTHERS. I REALLY HOPE THAT AMY AND ZACK ARE STILL TOGETHER, THEY JUST MADE THE CUTEST COUPLE. BEAU, WOW! YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU WOULD COMFORT AND CARE ABOUT AMY AND AMANDA. ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT THAT AMANDA WAS A LITTLE BIT OF A DRAMA QUEEN. I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GUYS BACK ON.... I WISH THAT THEY REALLY DO A "PARADISE HOTEL 2" AND THAT IT BRINGS EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T WIN BACK. PLEASE KEEP CHARLA, DAVE AND TARA OUT. I THINK THAT KEITH WASN'T AS BAD AS THE OTHER 3. TONI I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THE WAY YOU WOULD STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS. I AM LIKE THAT TOO. I AM ALSO AROUND YOUR AGE SO I ALSO ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THE BIG SISTER. AMY YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU WERE A CANCER SURVIVOR. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU BEAT THAT HORRIBLE DISEASE. I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON. I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD AND I HOPE THAT GOD SHOWERS ALL OF YOU WITH BLESSINGS. ALWAYS STAY REAL ESPECIALLY TO YOURSELF.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

LOVE, DAYANA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AN... mrose 05-28-06 1
   RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AN... Bebo 05-29-06 2
 RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AN... melissa916 05-29-06 3
   RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AN... dopeydwarf 06-03-06 4
 RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AN... ChadB 06-10-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
Uhhh....Can anyone say...CORNY???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
Please read our community guidelines. Bashing other posters is not permitted here.

melissa916 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa916 Click to send private message to melissa916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
The first episode of the show that I caught was when Amy was going off on Keith for putting Zack out and I thought to myself, "She is soooo mean". After I watched a few more episodes, she became one of my favorites. I sort of felt bad for her because nothing good ever happened for her. She was great though. She really worked hard on there and really deserved to win.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."

Thank you for making my day. I needed the laugh.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE AMY, BEAU, TONI, ZACK AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THEIR SIDE."
The "originals" started out looking really great, everybody was lovey dovey. Well except for Zack and Amy, and shortly Bo and Alex, and well actually, hardly any of them were REALLY very nice even from day one. They just disguised their meanness pretty well while they all still felt safe and in control. Zack went out of his way on the very first day to show his disgust he'd been stuck with Amy. She went ahead and screwed him the first night anyway. I guess to show him that being stuck with her wouldn't be all bad.

They acted nice (mostly) all the way up to the point when they realized the tide had turned (amy was too stupid to realize and thought her clique was still running things) which was when Keith, the man, sent boy Zack packing. (consider the difference in behavior Keith showed when bugeye toni tried her crap on him and when she did it to bo, I was surprised bo didn't cry.) Brain dead Amy, who was too stupid to realize the originals no longer ran things shows that group conscience, and their malicious character, when she vows to Keith she'll have him banned.

The "originals" were deceitful, SELF-deceived, malicious, but lacking in smarts. They were all childish, immature, and self-absorbed which was why they ultimately failed to garner Scott as an ally. I believe Scott would have allied with them over Keith and Dave, had they not behaved like a bunch of rabid juvenile delinquents.

What gagged me the most about their behavior, besides their outright and blatant hypocrisy, was their constant assertion they "deserved" to win. They finally come up with a reason, cause they've been there the longest. Oh yeah, and how did that happen? Oh yeah, they booted off other folk (those must NOT have "deserved" to win). Once they are no longer the majority, but actually are still on even footing with the fab 4 (yay), their true ugly personalities come out. They no longer say they should win because they've been there the longest, but because Keith, Dave, Charla, and Tara are evil "back-stabbers" who DON'T "deserve" to win. So BUGEYE TONI goes to Charla and tells her how much she loves her, how she has her BACK, then goes back to her room and tells her "deserving" partners in crime (I mean good friends) how she can't wait to get Charla booted off. You know, doing that which she accuses the "bad guys" of doing (which I never saw them do). Her hypocrisy knows no bounds, and for that she "deserves" the title from me of disgusting.

Amy up until this time has constantly insulted Charla for sticking to herself and not associating with them much. But can you REALLY blame Charla? Why WOULD she associate with these delinquents who have nothing but insults for her? Apparently she was a good judge of character and KNEW any pretend friendship by those disgusting people was fake. Later, her and Tara are enjoying each others' company and just HAVING FUN. That's just too much for Amy to take, she's nauseated and can't eat her breakfast, poor disgusting creature. Hey! Why didn't she do what she'd always been saying Charla was supposed to do, and go join them?????? Her hypocrisy is equally as unbounded as bugeye's.

"I REALLY HOPE THAT AMY AND ZACK ARE STILL TOGETHER, THEY JUST MADE THE CUTEST COUPLE."

They were an extremely dysfunctional couple. I like how he tells her that his mom left him at a department store crying all day. Then later on, after the show, admits he was like 18 at the time and he WORKED THERE. DUHHH. What kind of character flaw makes somebody tell a lie like that one??????? "I have lawyer in me" Um, so now lawyer is a genetic trait? "I'm part scottish, did you see the movie braveheart?" Please, somebody explain to Zack that movie was a work of fiction. All nationalities and races have their heroes, SOME OF THEM actually even once existed. LOL. Yeah, cute, um dysfunctional couple.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •