The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charla"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

fasin8n 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fasin8n Click to send private message to fasin8n Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charla"
I really think the ONLY reason Charla won is cuz no body else wanted to room with her so she wasn't a threat. She hung on to Dave for that reason, figuring no one would take him over all the hot guys so she was safe. He was her 'BEST FRIEND'???!!? ..Dang, I'd hate to be her enemy !!! She didn't even want to bother composing a plea at the end. Dave did it for her, he did everything for her. It was Keith who got her to the final winnings. I also hope she made a real bad investment and is broke now and stays that way, cuz anyone who saw the show, won't go anywhere near her in real life now, not after seeing her true personality. Dang she pisses me off. Lot's of luck to Dave, he showed alot of restraint and class by not punching her in the mouth. LMAO
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charla LisaAtTheBeach 05-31-06 1
   RE: Charla ChadB 06-10-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaAtTheBeach 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaAtTheBeach Click to send private message to LisaAtTheBeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charla"
You're correct when you said that the other players
didn't "initially" see Charla as a threat. When they
all returned the first time to give the 4some a bad
time and had been able to view the shows of Charla
scheming with Dave...they ALL were SHOCKED that she
wasn't Miss Innocence, like they'd thought.

Charla definitely did Dave wrong at the end by not
sharing the winnings. Up until then, I thought all
the winning 4some group were CLASSY people. That
one fateful decision of Charla's to keep all the
winnings changed my mind about her.

From what I've heard, Charla bought herself a home
near St. Paul and invested the rest of the monies.
She's sitting pretty...with a huge karma debt to pay,
one day. Lisa

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charla"
I liked Dave. I still like Dave. In post show interviews I admire Daves' character. He's the same guy off the show as he was on the show. I thought he was one of the shows' few admirable characters. Of the men I only liked 3 of them, Dave, Keith, and Scott, the rest of the men were pretty boys, or just really immature, ranging from Andon 7th grade immature, down to zack juvenile delinquent.

However, of the 3 I like, Keith is first by a mile. In my opinion all 3 played like men. Keith though played by MY OPINION of what a real man is supposed to play like. He was straightforward, honest, direct, and not afraid to do the unpopular thing. I put Dave in 2nd over Scott because although Scott played a bit more maturely than Dave most of the time, Scott also tried to play too middle of the road and under the radar. That's fine and I don't dislike him for it, it just isn't my IDEAL of the most manly way to play.

As much as I like Dave though; I don't have a problem with Charla not sharing the money with him. There are several other reasons, but my main reason IS Dave's melt-down and, in my opinion, fatal mistake at the end when he basically tried to backstab Keith and Tara. They were the FAB4. Many people try to say it was 2 teams, keith-tara, and dave-charla. That however is not true, and if it were true then dave-charla would NOT have made it to the end because keith would have chosen scott over dave due to daves' backstab. right? (in other words, if you want to say that it was merely dave-charla, then dave caused her to lose). Does anybody disagree that keith would have chose scott over dave if it was 2 2somes instead of 1 4some?

it was k-t-d-c, NOT k-t, and d-c. The 4 had agreed they wanted to be the final FOUR. I never once heard a discussion by any of them about a preference for which TWO should win. OBVIOUSLY they all knew that at some point they'd have to play against each other. However, due to the alliance, it should have gone without saying that they would not play against each other UNTIL it was down to the 4 of them, right or wrong? Of the four of them; THREE of them kept that promise, DAVE did not. He began to play against Keith while there were still 6 players. Surely you noticed how badly that upset Charla. SHE felt betrayed too. Rightfully so In my opinion. Dave messed up and I bet she would have shared the money if he had not done that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •