The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dave didn't cheat or lie - he played the game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

JR1010 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JR1010 Click to send private message to JR1010 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dave didn't cheat or lie - he played the game"
Allow me to translate what Dave did:

I can fight among my family

- but fight my family and you’ll be fighting me

Dave tried to catch Scott and Holly off guard. He employed a strategy to position himself where he would be in control – and able to save Keith and Tara if needed.

Keith made the mistake by trying to call Dave out, trying to show the crowed that he and Dave were tight. The problem was though, the game wasn’t over and Dave knew that.

However, Keith was righteous, except for that “emotional” plea at the end. It wasn’t needed.

Really, what the four should have done, and would’ve made me happy, is gone out and pissed the losers off. They could have gone out there and taunted them, and laughed at them, and claimed superiority. Yeah, let me see you vote now – m***** f*****’s : )

The game was really about the four of them against the rest. And as such, they should have agreed early on to split the winnings, whatever that might have been.

Charla didn’t win anything – the team worked for it. And she cheated not just Dave, but Keith and Tara too.

And yes, my upbringing makes the hotel with its guests look like Paradise. If only it where me standing there, I’m sure I would’ve been able to piss off some of them enough to storm off!

LOSERS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Allow me... Bebo 10-02-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Allow me..."
1. To welcome you to the forums.

2. To point you toward the Guidelines for this forum.

3. To point you toward a number of existing threads on the first page where these topics are already being discussed:

I AM FURIOUS
Prizes, Twists and Shocks
10/1 Ep. Rants & Raves

4. To lock this duplicate thread.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •