The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finally Its Over!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

supercon 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supercon Click to send private message to supercon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finally Its Over!!!!"
Charla, Charla, Charla - She played Dave like a stratovarius. In addition she played Keith and Tara as allies to help her stay in the game. Dave - The hope to be in love struck guy who protected Charla while she held the preverbial love carrot in front of you until the game was completed. Dave found how much Charla cared for the six weeks of protection that he gave her.

Keith and Tara, I think that they should have won it all. They showed that two persons played to the end and shared the prize that both worked for.

As far as the others - They did not undestand the word COMPETITION.... Only one couple was going to win... Didn't they think that there was going to be stratigies, collusion, deception and even lies when it came down to trying to be the last couple standing???? If they were looking for long term relationships, they could have looked in the want ads, met in a bar and formed friendships where there was no competition involved. They proved that they could not handle it.

Toni has to change here script for the next reality show. This is the second one that I've seen her in and it was the same as the first... Counselor, poor crying me, misunderstood body builder and psyco-#####. Maybe she will be given good movie rolls opposite Jabba the Hut..

Finally Keith and Tara are nuts for taking the cast to Vegas. The way that they treated them during the interview, I would have offered to pay for psycological counseling and thats all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 locking Bebo 10-02-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "locking"
Welcome to the forum.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our guidelines.

Locking this post, since this is a duplicate of way too many open and locked threads.

We really do have guidelines here. Don't make me go all Joan Crawford about it.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •