URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 403
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dave didn't cheat or lie - he played the game"

Posted by JR1010 on 10-02-03 at 12:26 PM
Allow me to translate what Dave did:

I can fight among my family

- but fight my family and you’ll be fighting me

Dave tried to catch Scott and Holly off guard. He employed a strategy to position himself where he would be in control – and able to save Keith and Tara if needed.

Keith made the mistake by trying to call Dave out, trying to show the crowed that he and Dave were tight. The problem was though, the game wasn’t over and Dave knew that.

However, Keith was righteous, except for that “emotional” plea at the end. It wasn’t needed.

Really, what the four should have done, and would’ve made me happy, is gone out and pissed the losers off. They could have gone out there and taunted them, and laughed at them, and claimed superiority. Yeah, let me see you vote now – m***** f*****’s : )

The game was really about the four of them against the rest. And as such, they should have agreed early on to split the winnings, whatever that might have been.

Charla didn’t win anything – the team worked for it. And she cheated not just Dave, but Keith and Tara too.

And yes, my upbringing makes the hotel with its guests look like Paradise. If only it where me standing there, I’m sure I would’ve been able to piss off some of them enough to storm off!

LOSERS!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Allow me..."
Posted by Bebo on 10-02-03 at 12:35 PM
1. To welcome you to the forums.

2. To point you toward the Guidelines for this forum.

3. To point you toward a number of existing threads on the first page where these topics are already being discussed:

I AM FURIOUS
Prizes, Twists and Shocks
10/1 Ep. Rants & Raves

4. To lock this duplicate thread.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002