The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Radio Interview With Dave"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Radio Interview With Dave"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-03 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-03 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Just thought I would post this link for those interested:
http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/display?category=morningshow

Dave basically says that last night was a tough episode for him and that he hopes he doesn't lose a lot of his fans. He admits to playing the game too hard and says that he was outsmarted by Keith. He said that he honestly didn't think that he had jeopardized Keith's position in the game and that Keith knew all along that Dave would never boot him out. He feels like he let down his fans and his viewers. He also mentioned that he was half-in-the-bag when he had his infamous conversation with Holly. He has since apologized to her for misleading her and is now on good terms with her.

He is enjoying his celebrity and women are responding well to his sincerity & vulnerability. He mentions that he is over his crush on Charla and that the comments she made about his feet and stuff hurt. He admits to still being in touch with Charla and friends with Beau. He feels bad for the negative reception Amy has gotten from the viewers of the show. He said that the show magnified personalities and that Amy is "a vulnerable girl" who has been "hurt a lot" and a "sweet girl".

He mentioned that the he never once predicted the twist at the end during his summer in Paradise and that it will "blow everyone away". He believes that the winners will say that the prize was "worth it".

One of the most interesting parts of the interview was when Dave said that the Andon confrontation was worse in real life than it was portrayed on TV. Dave felt very physically threatened.

The interviewers asked Dave if Toni has a penis. Dave replied that that was cruel and that she does not.

In terms of spoiler value, I think it is interesting that Dave would not mention whether he is still in touch with Keith and Tara (I'm sure he is). I also think that he may have been motivated to apologize to Holly after the show out of guilt because Scott and Holly get the boot and Dave is kept on the show in spite of his dishonesty.

Pure speculation.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Radio Interview With Dave CDawg3 09-24-03 1
   RE: Radio Interview With Dave EvelynisObsessed 09-24-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Radio Interview With Dave"
Allot of nothing in part 1 so far. He said that he regretted telling Holly she was safe, and playing the game hard. He said he won't blame bad editting, and regrets hurting everybody. He said Keith outsmarted him because they were both playing the game hard, they both know they were safe, and Keith played better by bringing to light what he said.

So in my mind if Keith knew the alliance was strong then dave should be safe.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Radio Interview With Dave"
He said he won't blame bad editting, and regrets hurting everybody. He said Keith outsmarted him because they were both playing the game hard,they both know they were safe, and Keith played better by bringing to light what he said. So in my mind if Keith knew the alliance was strong then dave should be safe.

I believe Dave just played too hard when it came down to the 3 couples and that he is human, not a superhuman. He's played well during the hardest parts and can be forgiven for one slip. I think he was so focused on saving Charla that he just didn't think through all his actions.

Hopefully Keith thought about what would happen if he did choose Scott and Holly.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •