The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Here is a link to a radio interview with Amy...

http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/more?category=morningshow&id=100435

She comes off just as nasty as she did on the show.
She also mentions that this Tuesday night's show is "a good one", so I guess Tara is likely going to get the boot.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... dasheekee jones 09-22-03 1
   RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... jkokoj 09-23-03 9
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... RealityTVGeek 09-22-03 2
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... LadyT 09-22-03 3
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... sbeck 09-22-03 4
   RE: Radio Interview With Amy - High... Angelfood 09-22-03 5
       RE: Radio Interview With Amy - High... sbeck 09-22-03 6
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... Chrissy gal 09-22-03 7
   RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... CantStandToLook 09-23-03 8
 RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... superstepmom1 09-23-03 10
   RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... Lahela 09-23-03 11
       RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... Gimpychik21 09-23-03 12
           RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... Loree 09-24-03 13
               RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... Lahela 09-24-03 14
           RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tues... managerr 09-24-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dasheekee jones 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasheekee%20jones Click to send private message to dasheekee%20jones Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
What a fricken idiot. How shallow can she be? And they're living together? Boy is she in for a rude, abusive awakening.

And yes, she was raised by a pack of wolves.

Or pigs.

Fricken twit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
In Beau's interview the DJ's called him on the carpet about the editing. Part of it has to be your personality because you gave the producers so much to work with. Yeah sure we got to see a lot of the bad stuff, but if Amy and Zach and the rest of the originals had not acted badly all the time maybe there would not have been so much "bad editing".

Give me a break Amy! Most folks at this site are at least 18-45 years old. Most of us have been watching reality TV since Survivor 1. When can tell a sorry loser when we see one and you girl are it.

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Anyone who listened to it care to hit the "high" (and I use this term loosely) points of the interview?

I can't get it to play.

Thanks!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Yes she was as nasty on the radio as she was on TV. Though she claims she wasn't.

Here are some highlights for those who can't hear it. She and Zack are very much together. They are living together and planning for the future.

The DJs asked questions from the message boards like, are you pregnant (she's not, just fat), did your Mom like the fact that you slept with Zach on TV (nope), Does your Mom like Zach (yes) and my favorite, does Toni have a penis, which she declined to answer.

They wanted to know if she would do a reunion show, she said maybe.

Oh and she and Zach on the beginning weren't sure they wanted to be like Beau and Amanda, so they had an open relationship. So if either one of them fooled around with someone else, they told the other immediately so that the others wouldn't tell them first.

Hey Amy, you are a big IDIOT!!!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-03, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Amy is such a loser, saying that people who hate her are 12 year olds. Um, newsflash, the people who LOVE you are the 12 year olds. Oh gosh, I can't believe Amy is stupid enough to live with Zack; let's hope for the world that they do not procreate.

It sounds like she's still bitter, especially towards Charla, and she was so not funny when she was trying to be. I wish that they asked her how many moms Zack has.

I hope that she said Tuesday's was good just so that people would watch, or that if one of the Charbies goes, it's only because Lamy took her with her once she was booted. We'll see soon enough

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-22-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Highlights"
Amy is potty mouth. Frickin is heard 100 times.

" Reality tv sux.
It was rough. I think alot of people take reality tv too seriously and live their life by it. this show was actually a documentary. The msgbd is the "i hate amy" club now, i made a mistake, I logged on, people that have nothing else to do with their lives go on their and say hateful things. Zack was shown in a bad light and toward the end, I was shown in a very bad light and that's not half my personality.
are people really gonna tune in to see Barbies and I having a tea party? of course not. they wanna see drama, people fighting, crying, all that great stuff that...

Zack - Zack is very much still alive. we're together, got our own place, happier than ever, planning out our future. He's my life. In the beginning...I just got out of a frickin long relationship, that was the last thing i wanted.

(you've watched past shows- changed perception, who are u surprised with?) - I'm not surprised with anyone that was ever my friend on the show. I never lied, I stood up for my friends.
They didn't even show when Keith and I had normal conversations, just the fights. I will admit to take the Keith thing a little too far.

(Biggest regret) - There were alot of great times that were never shown. Theyre not gonna show us sitting in the pool, crackin jokes and making fun of people. Our drunken times of falling down the stairs. You had to sign a frickin "high-heel waiver" for going down the stairs.

(Crazy ques on msg bds If you count growing up on a farm, yeah I was raised by a pack of wolves. Preg - I gained some weight on the show, not pregnant. Sex change op - I have considered it, ya know, of course not. Tonis penis - I am under contract so I can't discuss that one (laughs), people are so mean, she really is a sweetheart, a great person. I do talk to Toni almost every day and everyone I was friends with on the show.I don't have animosity (towards barbies), but I'm not gonna hang out with them, go to their bday parties and stuff. Charla segregated herself from the beginning so of course she had to go elsewhere.
It wasn't about making it til the end. I could care sh** about a fr** prize. You'll just have to see what happened. Alot of stuff happened that was personal or private, not just a tv show to me, thats where alot of me taking things personal came from.
Zack was shown in a bad light, he's not a bad person. Zack's a great person, I wish everyone could see that. Go on igotitinme.com and you can buy a t-shirt about gotlawyerin me and I hate Amy so we both took the initiative to buy one of each and will wear them out in public.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Highlights"
Angelfood, thanks for including that bit about her saying she didn't care about the prize: I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying. Because of her piss-poor attitude when things fon;t go her way - evident even during this interview where she had an opportunity to blame her behavior on editing - I'm guessing that she didn't win the prize.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
I want to thank you guys for posting parts of the interview. I dislike Amy so much, I don't think I could listen to her any more than I have to. She is so out of touch with reality!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
I agree with Chrissy Gal...I listened to ZackA$$'s first radio interview after he was booted the first time and since have no desire to listen to any of the other origiHO idiots. I hear enough of their lameness on the show but I do appreciate those posting bits and pieces for us.

It's easier to read it than to hear those whiny voices gnawing at the insides of my head.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Amy really sounded immature and bitter. Coming from a Spelling Bee champ, age 24 by the way.

The bragging about her and Zack and their new living arrangements will, I'm sure, be short lived. They're like Ben and Jen, as soon as the fire from P-Ho is out, so will be the fire between Amy and Zack.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Thanks so much for posting that Angelfood!
and LMAO @ the igotitinme.com! HA! I soooo want the I Hate Amy shirt! haha! But then again..i'd just be giving her free publicity..so nevermind! How about an I Love the Barbies shirt instead!

Gimpychik21 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gimpychik21 Click to send private message to Gimpychik21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
I absolutely love Amy. I think she was the only person that was truly genuine throughout the whole show, and I'm so happy she made it as far as she did. I was hoping she would win everything, and throw it back in Charla and Tara's faces. They are both so fake. I hope Holly and Scott get a chance to take it ALL!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
Amy is that you?

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
It's all in the name 'Gimpychik21'. Apparently the lack of a brain makes her a gimp!
Ok..sorry for the personal attack there..but you leave yourself wide open with a name like that as well as fending for Acme! PLEASE!
Acme was nothing but a spoiled rotten little brat who threw a temper tantrum when things didn't go her way. She was violent and rude and threatened people (which btw..she whould have gotten thrown off with Zack for!what's up with that??). All she did the whole time was whine and complain and b*tch out people if things didn't go her way. She acted like a two year old who soiled their pampers.Boo hoo hoo! It was a game and she did not play it well at all. In her eyes everyone else deserved to go home except for her and her 'friends'. They were all obnoxious little twits.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-24-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Radio Interview With Amy - Tuesday night spoiler?"
I actually understand your argument. To Amy's credit, she was consistent in how she played the game. She did follow the "hook up" or go home part of the motto and didn't care about the game portion at all until the real game players were exposed. Amy was her true self.

The bad part was that she revealed her "true" self to be an incredibly mean, selfish person. That's what people don't like.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •