The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just for fun..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just for fun..."
Which FLOM1 contestant, and FLOM2 contestant would you like to see hook up.

Last night some audience members said Vic and Kelly, and Paige and Eric. Here are my thoughts

Paige and Eric - Great match! I think they would be perfect for each other. They are both really emotional and intense when it comes to their feelings. The down side would be that as a couple they would be way too emotional.

Vic and Lauren - Much better match than Vic and Kelly. Vic was one of my favorites and Kelly was one of my least favorites. Vic and Lauren both seem really All-American to me.

Greg and Laura

Those are the only ones I could come up with. I can't think of anyone I would put Kelly with except maybe Wade. I know Wade is a nice guy, but he really is into himself, and Kelly is really into herself, so they could have fun being vain together!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just for fun... Guppin1234 09-02-03 1
   RE: Just for fun... Lumster 09-03-03 2
       RE: Just for fun... Guppin1234 09-03-03 3
       RE: Just for fun... Lumster 09-04-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-02-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just for fun..."
Well.... Erin should definitely pursue that witchy hostess and they should live next to a sushi bar so as not to stand out too too much.

Eric and Paige, Vic and Kelly, Rob and EdemeeJHills!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just for fun..."
Eric & Paige - excellent call! They're both romantics. He can recite Shakespeare and feed her lots of compliments and she'll fall madly in love after about 3 dates.

Kelly & Vic - Kelly likes to spend and Vic won $10,000. Excellent call again. They'll have cheap sex in the hot tub, Kelly wearing her furry little boots, and she'll charge it up on his credit card. When the money runs dry, she'll be gone.

Alima & Greg - both are ultra conservative and boring as hell to watch

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just for fun..."
Yeah, I noticed Alima still squeaked when she walks.

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just for fun..."
This occurred to me as an afterthought but both Eric and Paige claim to be virgins so that too, would make them a good match.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •