The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's It gonna be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-07-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's It gonna be?"
Pls click reply and then change the subject to who you think Erin will chose to keep....feel free to add y u picked taht guy
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's It gonna be? bananne81 09-07-03 1
 Chad - he'll take the $1M SurvivinDawg 09-08-03 2
 Chad wendyv 09-08-03 3
   CHAD! leogirl_21 09-08-03 4
 RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad msherow 09-08-03 5
   RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad motorkitty 09-08-03 6
       Chad -damage control CantStandToLook 09-08-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bananne81 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bananne81 Click to send private message to bananne81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's It gonna be?"
Erin will choose Chad--what a stretch--and Chad will choose $$$.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-03, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Chad - he'll take the $1M"
I think Erin will choose Chad... and Chad will choose $1 million over Erin. I was starting to lean the other way, based on the editing, but the reactions of these two guys at the reunion show have me thinking the way I presently do.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Chad"
Based on the reactions from the reunion show I think she chooses Chad but he chooses the money.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "CHAD!"
I think that Erin will choose Chad because of obvious hints I guess that were given to us...and if she needs to be true to herself she better choose Chad...as she said "She's falling in love with him."
I honestly do believe that Chad will pick the money, I am HOPING that he picks the money.

msherow 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msherow Click to send private message to msherow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad"
After watching the reunion show, I was certain Erin picked Chad and he choose the money. Wade looked very upset and uncomfortable during that show. However, Chad and Wade were on the Regis and Kelly show this morning and both were very happy and cheerful. They were acting as if they both won. Could it be damage control on the part of the network?

If Erin wanted the money, she would have picked Rob.

motorkitty 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motorkitty Click to send private message to motorkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad"
Chad, and he is going to without a doubt go for the $$$. In the previews he seems really pissed of, when he says "she's one hell of an actress".

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Chad -damage control"
With this crazy b!tch who knows but I think it will probably be Chad because it's good damage control. People pretty much dont like her anyway because of her past decisions and seemingly dicey actions. If she's looking for that Hollywood Star, she has to pour on the charm and since she obviously has none, she'll pick the guy everyone wants, acting supposedly out of love and hope the world sees her as Cinderalla and not the evil step-mother.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •