The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Crumbs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Crumbs"
Did anyone else watch? I laughed my ass off at Jane Curtin...she is wonderful. This was a nice comic relief to watch. I am just upset ABC put it on Thursday night. I mean...geez...couldn't they put it on a night when they didn't have to compete with the big guys?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Crumbs missygirl3 01-13-06 1
 RE: Crumbs SilverStar 01-13-06 2
   RE: Crumbs volsfan 01-13-06 3
       RE: Crumbs DooWahDitty 01-14-06 4
           RE: Crumbs CattyChat 01-14-06 5
           RE: Crumbs volsfan 01-15-06 9
 RE: Crumbs sammyboy22 01-14-06 6
 RE: Crumbs jkokoj 01-14-06 7
   RE: Crumbs DooWahDitty 01-14-06 8
 RE: Crumbs Loree 01-21-06 10
   RE: Crumbs volsfan 01-21-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Crumbs"
Hey vols. I TIVO'ed it and plan on watchng sometime this weekend. Glad to hear that someone enjoyed it. I agree with you about Thursday nights, though. Esp when you have to compete with CSI and Survivor starting in a few weeks. Enough of my rambling!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Crumbs"
I watched. I laughed a little bit, but for the most part I thought it was boring. I don't think I'll be tuning in again.

I.Heart.Syren

01-13-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Crumbs"
Really? This show made me laugh more than many of the shows I watch for comedic relief!

I finally blogged

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Crumbs"
Hi vols I agree with SilverStar. I was looking forward to the show as a nice segue away from Dancing with the Stars, but I lost interest about 10 minutes in. I like all the actors - especially Jane Curtin, she is amazing - but it was missing something.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-14-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Crumbs"
I agree, DooWah. I think there was too high of an expectation for me that it just didn't live up to, something did seem missing. I'll give it another shot because of the cast, especially Jane Curtain.

My Thursday nights are too crammed now & I have to have my DVR & 2 VCRs working --

8-11 NBC's lineup (except 4 Kings - blah)
8-10 CBS's Survivor & CSI
9-10 WB's Beauty & the Geek
8-9/10 ABC's Dancing w/Stars

Said it a million times, WHY do the networks insist on cramming everything in on the same night?

Kind Creation of ARNutz

01-15-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Crumbs"
I guess the things that make me laugh just doesn't measure up to what others do.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Crumbs"
I love love love Jane Curtin. I thought she was so good on Third Rock From the Sun. I missed her new show so maybe I will have to tune in on next Thursday or tivo it. The previews for it made it look really funny. I hope it lives.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Crumbs"
I really wanted to see this one and missed. The previews with Jane made me laugh so I was hoping for a good new comedy. We should give it time, I did not watch friends or Arrested Development at first but grew to like those shows.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Crumbs"
Good point. I forgot to add earlier that I will probably give it another shot or two. It has an excellent leader.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Crumbs"
Jane is definitely the best thing about this show. I have watched both eps. I will keep watching unless it starts to bore me.

01-21-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Crumbs"
IMHO, the first episode was better than the second but still had its moments. I too will continue to watch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •