URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 534
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Crumbs"

Posted by volsfan on 01-13-06 at 08:41 AM
Did anyone else watch? I laughed my ass off at Jane Curtin...she is wonderful. This was a nice comic relief to watch. I am just upset ABC put it on Thursday night. I mean...geez...couldn't they put it on a night when they didn't have to compete with the big guys?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Crumbs"
Posted by missygirl3 on 01-13-06 at 11:51 AM
Hey vols. I TIVO'ed it and plan on watchng sometime this weekend. Glad to hear that someone enjoyed it. I agree with you about Thursday nights, though. Esp when you have to compete with CSI and Survivor starting in a few weeks. Enough of my rambling!!

Posted by SilverStar on 01-13-06 at 03:21 PM
I watched. I laughed a little bit, but for the most part I thought it was boring. I don't think I'll be tuning in again.

I.Heart.Syren

Posted by volsfan on 01-13-06 at 05:26 PM
Really? This show made me laugh more than many of the shows I watch for comedic relief!

I finally blogged

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-14-06 at 00:12 AM
Hi vols I agree with SilverStar. I was looking forward to the show as a nice segue away from Dancing with the Stars, but I lost interest about 10 minutes in. I like all the actors - especially Jane Curtin, she is amazing - but it was missing something.

Posted by CattyChat on 01-14-06 at 09:37 AM
I agree, DooWah. I think there was too high of an expectation for me that it just didn't live up to, something did seem missing. I'll give it another shot because of the cast, especially Jane Curtain.

My Thursday nights are too crammed now & I have to have my DVR & 2 VCRs working --

8-11 NBC's lineup (except 4 Kings - blah)
8-10 CBS's Survivor & CSI
9-10 WB's Beauty & the Geek
8-9/10 ABC's Dancing w/Stars

Said it a million times, WHY do the networks insist on cramming everything in on the same night?

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by volsfan on 01-15-06 at 08:23 AM
I guess the things that make me laugh just doesn't measure up to what others do.

Posted by sammyboy22 on 01-14-06 at 07:37 PM
I love love love Jane Curtin. I thought she was so good on Third Rock From the Sun. I missed her new show so maybe I will have to tune in on next Thursday or tivo it. The previews for it made it look really funny. I hope it lives.

Posted by jkokoj on 01-14-06 at 07:52 PM
I really wanted to see this one and missed. The previews with Jane made me laugh so I was hoping for a good new comedy. We should give it time, I did not watch friends or Arrested Development at first but grew to like those shows.

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-14-06 at 09:44 PM
Good point. I forgot to add earlier that I will probably give it another shot or two. It has an excellent leader.

Posted by Loree on 01-21-06 at 06:23 PM
Jane is definitely the best thing about this show. I have watched both eps. I will keep watching unless it starts to bore me.

Posted by volsfan on 01-21-06 at 10:53 PM
IMHO, the first episode was better than the second but still had its moments. I too will continue to watch.