The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The New Bachelorette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

shawn401 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawn401 Click to send private message to shawn401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The New Bachelorette"
I think they have the new Bachelorette right. I liked Alli from the start, it was just so sad she felt torn as she did, cause I really think Jake would have choosen her.

Sad Jake didn't go after her.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The New Bachelorette espanola55 03-02-10 1
   RE: The New Bachelorette qwertypie 03-02-10 3
   RE: The New Bachelorette Lorr 03-02-10 8
 RE: The New Bachelorette mrc 03-02-10 2
 RE: The New Bachelorette heaven12 03-02-10 4
 RE: The New Bachelorette erin_taylor 03-02-10 5
 RE: The New Bachelorette heaven12 03-02-10 6
   RE: The New Bachelorette summerblue 03-02-10 7
 RE: The New Bachelorette Loree 03-08-10 9
   Wait up. Estee 03-08-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

espanola55 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail espanola55 Click to send private message to espanola55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
I can't believe that Ali was picked. She was mean spirited and even though she apologized, she did it only for TV. She was a back stabber and was the leader in putting down Vienna. People tend to forget that they are on TV in every day and their true colors come out. I don't know why America is rooting for Ali. There were other wonderful ladies that did not show their evilness on that show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-10, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
I tend to side with you on this one, but I think there were very few nice women this season.

Lorr 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-10, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorr Click to send private message to Lorr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
Early on women who said something negative about Vienna were not given a rose that evening - and by the way Vienna went looking for Jake when her friend Gia was finally getting alone time. She interrupted their time together and than left the room she shared wig her friend Gia and went to Jake's room. Anything the ladies said about Vienna she earned.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
I love Ali. If I weren't married, I would apply just to find love with her.

A PATCH of banana skin

heaven12 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heaven12 Click to send private message to heaven12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
jake has made the biggest mistake of his life by picking vienna she was such a air head she was not mature enough for the relationship with him she had an mind of a child. he could have chosen gia or tenly to be his wife or ailey blessed her heart

erin_taylor 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-10, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erin_taylor Click to send private message to erin_taylor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
I like Ali. She was kinda mean, but within reason. Vienna was rubbing every girl the wrong way and Ali was truthful. She had tried a more mild attempt of confronting Vienna, but Vienna did not take the hint.

Also I love the fact the Ali choose her job, when it was on the line.

heaven12 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heaven12 Click to send private message to heaven12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
you got it wrong vienna was the back stabber ali was humble. vienna was not the right one for jake

summerblue 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summerblue Click to send private message to summerblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
Oh, I dislike Ali! She seems so fake to me. She seemed so phoney when she said she had to leave for her job. I am glad that Jake picked Vienna, they seem like a good match to me. I know I won't be watching the bachelorette with Ali.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The New Bachelorette"
As per US Weekly, "Fedotowsky (Ali) starts shooting The Bachelorette on March 13 for a May 24 premiere."

"The Bachelorette," which will feature recent "Bachelor" castoff Ali Fedotowsky seeking televised romance, will kick off at 9 p.m. ET Monday, May 24, following the final performance show of "Dancing with the Stars." It moves to 8 o'clock on May 31, where it will lead into "True Beauty" at 10.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-10, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Wait up."
True Beauty is getting another shot?

...no one's exactly solidly fixed for programming this year, huh?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •