URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1833
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The New Bachelorette"

Posted by shawn401 on 03-02-10 at 01:38 PM
I think they have the new Bachelorette right. I liked Alli from the start, it was just so sad she felt torn as she did, cause I really think Jake would have choosen her.

Sad Jake didn't go after her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The New Bachelorette"
Posted by espanola55 on 03-02-10 at 03:06 PM
I can't believe that Ali was picked. She was mean spirited and even though she apologized, she did it only for TV. She was a back stabber and was the leader in putting down Vienna. People tend to forget that they are on TV in every day and their true colors come out. I don't know why America is rooting for Ali. There were other wonderful ladies that did not show their evilness on that show.

Posted by qwertypie on 03-02-10 at 03:23 PM
I tend to side with you on this one, but I think there were very few nice women this season.

Posted by Lorr on 03-02-10 at 06:44 PM
Early on women who said something negative about Vienna were not given a rose that evening - and by the way Vienna went looking for Jake when her friend Gia was finally getting alone time. She interrupted their time together and than left the room she shared wig her friend Gia and went to Jake's room. Anything the ladies said about Vienna she earned.

Posted by mrc on 03-02-10 at 03:18 PM
I love Ali. If I weren't married, I would apply just to find love with her.

A PATCH of banana skin

Posted by heaven12 on 03-02-10 at 03:45 PM
jake has made the biggest mistake of his life by picking vienna she was such a air head she was not mature enough for the relationship with him she had an mind of a child. he could have chosen gia or tenly to be his wife or ailey blessed her heart

Posted by erin_taylor on 03-02-10 at 03:56 PM
I like Ali. She was kinda mean, but within reason. Vienna was rubbing every girl the wrong way and Ali was truthful. She had tried a more mild attempt of confronting Vienna, but Vienna did not take the hint.

Also I love the fact the Ali choose her job, when it was on the line.

Posted by heaven12 on 03-02-10 at 04:01 PM
you got it wrong vienna was the back stabber ali was humble. vienna was not the right one for jake

Posted by summerblue on 03-02-10 at 04:19 PM
Oh, I dislike Ali! She seems so fake to me. She seemed so phoney when she said she had to leave for her job. I am glad that Jake picked Vienna, they seem like a good match to me. I know I won't be watching the bachelorette with Ali.

Posted by Loree on 03-08-10 at 08:41 PM
As per US Weekly, "Fedotowsky (Ali) starts shooting The Bachelorette on March 13 for a May 24 premiere."

"The Bachelorette," which will feature recent "Bachelor" castoff Ali Fedotowsky seeking televised romance, will kick off at 9 p.m. ET Monday, May 24, following the final performance show of "Dancing with the Stars." It moves to 8 o'clock on May 31, where it will lead into "True Beauty" at 10.

"Wait up."
Posted by Estee on 03-08-10 at 09:08 PM
True Beauty is getting another shot?

...no one's exactly solidly fixed for programming this year, huh?