The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vienna's Mother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

MaryT 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-10, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryT Click to send private message to MaryT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vienna's Mother"
Does anyone know anything about Vienna's mother. Is she dead or what I don't believe she was ever mentioned?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vienna's Mother FloRita 03-09-10 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FloRita 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-10, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FloRita Click to send private message to FloRita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vienna's Mother"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-10 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

You ever heard the saying, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? Certainly that applies in ths case. Skanky as Vienna is it is hard to believe, but her mother out-skanks her.

Vienna's mother is what we in Florida refer to as, "Redneck Trailer Trash". She lives in a broken-down trailer on the side of a busy rural highway outside of Geneva, Florida. To make money she sells boiled peanuts. The National Enquirer did a story and I believe it to be true, considering the area and the types of business along Highway 46.

Here is the text from the National Enquirer's story.

----

Bachelor Jake Pavelka is in for a big surprise when he meets his future mother-in-law!

Tina Scott, 41, mom of the show's resident vixen Vienna Girardi, 23, - who got the final rose - is a marijuana-smoking, trailer-living blonde who ekes out a living selling boiled peanuts on the side of a Florida highway.

"Tina loves to smoke weed and drink Mountain Dew. And her friends are a bunch of scraggly men who sit around near the peanut stand smoking pot with her," said a source close to Tina.

"Vienna never mentions her mom on the show. Sure, she's embarrassed by what she does, but there's another reason - she thinks her mom will make a play for Jake!

"And if Jake visits her mother, he'll be surprised to find out he'll be sleeping on the sofa in her double-wide trailer.

"Tina will surely give him all the free peanuts he wants. It's going to be a shock for Jake.

"Marrying Vienna could destroy his clean-cut image - especially with a pot-smoking mother-in-law like Tina."

Tina divorced Vienna's dad, Vinnie Girardi, and married Paul Scott, a sometime handyman. The couple lives in a dilapidated trailer behind Tina's ramshackle peanut stand, located along Highway 46 in Geneva, Fla.

Tina sells plain and Cajun-flavored peanuts, along with Mountain Dew and other soft drinks. Taped to the stand is a local newspaper article about Vienna being a contestant on The Bachelor.

When asked by The ENQUIRER why Vienna has never mentioned her on The Bachelor, Tina said: "My daughter is not intrigued by what I do. Not every daughter's mom sells peanuts by the side of the road."

For the full story and to learn about Vienna's pricey boob job her real boy friend paid for and the mother-daughter scheme to make money from a bungee jump accident - grab the ENQUIRER - still on sale!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •