The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1717 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-05-16, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
As reported on Jokers:

- The 3 Have-Nots are James, Bridgette and Corey for being the first 3 to fall.

- The trolls come out when a HG falls and hit them with the #usuck sticks during their walk of shame.

- Michelle fell next (after puking) and then Nicole, Zakiyah, Paulie and last out was Natalie after almost 2 hours.

- Victor won HOH

(I guess Da's warning paid off but there's still round 2!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 08-05-16 1
   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 08-05-16 2
       Noms tribephyl 08-06-16 4
 Care Package michel2 08-05-16 3
   RE: Care Package kingfish 08-06-16 5
       RE: Care Package michel2 08-06-16 6
           RE: Care Package kingfish 08-06-16 7
               RE: Care Package michel2 08-06-16 8
 Veto michel2 08-07-16 9
   RE: Veto tribephyl 08-07-16 10
       RE: Veto kingfish 08-08-16 11
       RE: Veto michel2 08-08-16 12
           RE: Veto kingfish 08-08-16 13
               RE: Veto michel2 08-09-16 14
 Veto Ceremony michel2 08-09-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-16, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
I imagine that Victor was motivated to win more for self protection than having any real targets. He is probably paranoid about being targeted because of his second chance, and it probably is true that the house rats are indeed thinking about it.

It will be interesting to see who he nominates, I'm guessing that Paul will influence his picks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-05-16, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-16 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Yes, Paul is his main lifeline in the House but wouldn't it be fun to see him nominate PP? Just before reentering the House, he said his #1 target was Paulie but I think he'll go Bridgette + Natalie. Of course, that's unless Paulie really does want Zakiyah out of the house. Then it could be Zak + Meech for sticking up for Da.

tribephyl 12175 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-16, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Noms"
Yup. Zak and Mooch are the noms.
Why in heck is Victor not targeting Paulie (#1 target upon eviction) and instead is playing Paulie's game for him?

08-05-16, 07:56 PM (EST)
3. "Care Package"
James received the next care package and can cancel 2 votes at the next live eviction.

Thanks to the peeps at Jokers.

Man! viewers are saps for that showmance...

08-06-16, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Care Package"
Scrooge!

08-06-16, 11:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Care Package"
You should edit your post in Aruba's list over on Basher because you let it slip that Victor won HoH.

08-06-16, 02:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Care Package"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-16 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

OK, I will, out of an abundance of caution. But the HoH was won on Thursday, and I've been operating under the impression that the new week begins after the HoH challenge.

08-06-16, 03:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Care Package"
They didn't show Victor winning HoH on TV so it would spoil Sunday's show. I'll make an edit to my own post.

08-07-16, 03:49 PM (EST)
9. "Veto"
Paulie won. Will he use it?

tribephyl 12175 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-16, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Veto"
you mentioned above that...unless Paulie really does want Zakiyah out of the house... I was wondering what's up? I thought the two of them were showmanced partners? When did that change? Does he really want to target Zak solely because of the Day vote? (I admit, I haven't been watching lately. Only night off is wednesday. So thursday, sunday and even the occasional friday are no gos. And frankly the past couple of wednesdays I've been out of town. Yeah, I could watch them on CBS.com but when? LOL)

08-08-16, 08:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Veto"
They showed some tension between them. But apparently there was more shown in the 24 hour session. Make up, fight, screw, fight, make up, screw, etc.

But there was a bright spot that you may have missed:

Nicole falls during the HoH challenge and asks, Did I fall in the vomit?"

Someone replies, "No, but you're walking in it"

OK, I thought that was guffaw worthy.

08-08-16, 02:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veto"
I wouldn't call it a showmance because Paulie's showmance is with Paul. He used Zak for sex and now is dismissing her because of her loyalty to Da. Paulie's alliance is with the "executives" which is PP, Victor, Corey and James.

08-08-16, 07:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Veto"
Bromances seem to be a Calafiore trait.

08-09-16, 10:52 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Veto"
...and hopefully their downfall for a second time.

08-09-16, 11:03 AM (EST)
15. "Veto Ceremony"
Paulie did not use the veto.

According to poster Harper Lee, this conversation followed:

Paulie (about Zak): I don't even know why she thinks it's like that (boyfriend/girlfriend).

Victor: That's a problem I'm happy I don't have when I get out...

Paulie: I don't need that (problem)... Trust me, I'm not trying to have a girlfriend when I get out... I just got out of something serious... (Back to game) Then, we line them all up, (girls of showmances) and go boom, boom, boom (Zakiyah/Nicole/Natalie) and get them out. Mine (Zakiyah) should be the first one out, I'd prefer it. Like as much as I feel like strategically, Corey's needs to go (Nicole), I feel like I want her (Zakiyah) to go first, I just really want her gone.

From what I gather though, Meech is still the #1 target and Paulie is planning to really blast her on Live TV. Something along the lines of "you stayed safe all these weeks because of me. You were never on the block, never an Have Not and you will never win HoH so you will never have the full BB experience."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •