The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

michel2 1691 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-29-16, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Got this info from Jokers:

Corey, Natalie, Zakiyah and Paulie are have nots but they are getting Hot-dogs (??)

Paul is the new HoH. He's been gravitating towards Da lately and Da has her eye on Nicole and Corey for their double dealings with Frank.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-29-16 1
   RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-29-16 2
       RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-29-16 4
           RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... michel2 07-29-16 5
 Update from Jpkers michel2 07-29-16 3
 Noms michel2 07-29-16 6
   RE: Noms kingfish 07-30-16 7
       RE: Noms michel2 07-30-16 8
           RE: Noms tribephyl 07-31-16 9
 Veto Ceremony michel2 08-01-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-16, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
Hot Dogs?

Well, Ok, after a week of just hot dogs, you might get a little sick of hot dogs, but really, hot dogs?

So, Da's whole season is going to revolve around her feud with Frank. That can't be a good game plan.

Victor is probably going to survive two evictions, and that's very good news for him. He's past the most perilous period after his return.

Right now the search is on for a new target, and there aren't any real standouts at the moment unless Da' is still on the radar, so Bridgette is very likely going to be the one. There is room for doubt however, because without Frank, Bridgette poses very little danger to anyone besides James and Da', and Paul might try to pull a "Big Move". He probably won't, because in spite of his big talk he's a coward, IMO, and will name a mouse instead of a lion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-29-16, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-16 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

Apparently, to make them suffer even more, they'll have bacon to go with those hot-dogs. Go figure...

Paul was doing just fine without that HoH win. Why even bother? An option would be to nominate Victor and Bridgette, avoiding trouble down the line. Yes, it's sheepish but why make big moves when big moves only bring you problems? Big moves are for F7 and later. (HoH is also for F7 and later for that matter)

Jokers has the list of care-package (very Hunger Games in its presentation, isn't it?!)

Week 1-Never Not Pass
Week 2-Eliminate 2 eviction votes
Week 3-Super Safety (safe for the week but must wear a costume
Week 4-Co-HoH (can nominate one of the two hg's for eviction
Week 5-BB Bribe (gets 5K to bribe another HG)

07-29-16, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
I agree about Paul winning the HoH. Bad idea, especially without a solid house target. But that challenge looked like a crap shoot, the kind one might accidentally win.

It was kinda funny watching them try and aim the balls, and then have them go sidewise.

If they learn what the care packages are, or as they learn what they are, Da's paranoia is going to hit the rev limiter. I'm already muting her diary room interviews.

07-29-16, 03:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 6"
I think it was pretty stupid to give them unlimited practice. Had they given them 1 practice shot (or better yet given them two shots with either the total or the best score to determine the winner) we would have seen the HoH live. I guess they want to leave more and more to the life feeds.

07-29-16, 01:37 PM (EST)
3. "Update from Jpkers"
This is what Cassie M wrote at Jokers:

Paulie went to Paul with Victor, Corey and James in the room and told him they needed to get Da'Vonne out, and she needed to go up on the block. Paul was initially VERY resistant to the plan, so Paulie pitched it another way; put up Bridgette and a pawn, then backdoor Da'Vonne if veto is used. If veto is not used, Bridgette can still go home. This softened Paul up, and now he's ok with doing this. In short, Paul is going to be drawing his line in the sand regarding his loyalties very soon if Da'Vonne does find herself up there.

But that was not the real drama show. Paul wants everyone in his alliance (which I guess he thinks is the entire house but Bridgette and Da'Vonne) to come up with who needs to be the pawn for nominations. Paul asked Corey and Victor to do this first and Victor ADAMANTLY refused, saying he just fought his way back into the game and doesn't feel safe with that. Corey says nothing, and then Paulie suggests putting up a female pawn. Z and Nicole's names are dropped, but Paulie gently pushes for Z right in front of Corey because James already refused to let Natalie go up as a pawn.

07-29-16, 09:55 PM (EST)
6. "Noms"
Paulie and Bridiot.

They may backdoor Da but, Paulie could be more dangerous. Paul would need to see if he has the numbers to boot the pawn without turning too many people against him.

07-30-16, 03:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Noms"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-16 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

Like he's just going to ask them, and they are going to tell him the truth. Because it's not integrity to lie (intentional phrasing).

If so, we have a successor to the -idiot label.

07-30-16, 04:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Noms"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-16 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Well there is a way to talk to people and it's a big part of the social game. I'd ask them what they wanted to do and if they said "boot Paulie" then I could go for it. If they were lying they still couldn't accuse me of being the one pushing for Paulie. (Like I've said numerous times, I wouldn't put myself in Paul's position but, if I had won HoH despite trying to throw it, then that's how I'd proceed. I might even warn Paulie if I could get to him first)

If they were wishy washy about booting Paulie or if I sensed they were lying, I'd simply tell them to evict Bridiot.

ETA: The point is moot because Paulie won Veto! Could we have Da going through the backdoor?

tribephyl 12173 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-16, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Noms"
Most interesting week yet, to be honest. Whether or not The Beard uses his HOH for good or for evil, it has been fairly unpredictable-ish.
He is mutable. And it doesn't appear as if he listens to only one person, or ... really if he listens at all.
Regardless, he should still be in good with Paulie, which if that means anything... Day should DEFINITELY be going up. BUT will he do Paulie's bidding? Could The Beard realize it's better for The Beard's game to keep Day?
Would LVOE to see him put Nicole up, still under the guise of re-pawning the block, because Bridiot SHOULD be the one to go (please please please), but just getting Nicole on the radar would be good.

08-01-16, 11:51 PM (EST)
10. "Veto Ceremony"
As expected, the people at Jokers report: "Paulie saved himself, and Da'Vonne was put up as the replacement."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •