URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1466
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"

Posted by michel2 on 08-05-16 at 00:03 AM
As reported on Jokers:

- The 3 Have-Nots are James, Bridgette and Corey for being the first 3 to fall.

- The trolls come out when a HG falls and hit them with the #usuck sticks during their walk of shame.

- Michelle fell next (after puking) and then Nicole, Zakiyah, Paulie and last out was Natalie after almost 2 hours.

- Victor won HOH

(I guess Da's warning paid off but there's still round 2!)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
Posted by kingfish on 08-05-16 at 09:09 AM
I imagine that Victor was motivated to win more for self protection than having any real targets. He is probably paranoid about being targeted because of his second chance, and it probably is true that the house rats are indeed thinking about it.

It will be interesting to see who he nominates, I'm guessing that Paul will influence his picks.

"RE: BB18 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 7"
Posted by michel2 on 08-05-16 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-16 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Yes, Paul is his main lifeline in the House but wouldn't it be fun to see him nominate PP? Just before reentering the House, he said his #1 target was Paulie but I think he'll go Bridgette + Natalie. Of course, that's unless Paulie really does want Zakiyah out of the house. Then it could be Zak + Meech for sticking up for Da.

"Noms"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-06-16 at 01:39 AM
Yup. Zak and Mooch are the noms.
Why in heck is Victor not targeting Paulie (#1 target upon eviction) and instead is playing Paulie's game for him?

"Care Package"
Posted by michel2 on 08-05-16 at 07:56 PM
James received the next care package and can cancel 2 votes at the next live eviction.

Thanks to the peeps at Jokers.

Man! viewers are saps for that showmance...

"RE: Care Package"
Posted by kingfish on 08-06-16 at 11:05 AM
Scrooge!

Posted by michel2 on 08-06-16 at 11:50 AM
You should edit your post in Aruba's list over on Basher because you let it slip that Victor won HoH.

Posted by kingfish on 08-06-16 at 02:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-16 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

OK, I will, out of an abundance of caution. But the HoH was won on Thursday, and I've been operating under the impression that the new week begins after the HoH challenge.

Posted by michel2 on 08-06-16 at 03:10 PM
They didn't show Victor winning HoH on TV so it would spoil Sunday's show. I'll make an edit to my own post.

"Veto"
Posted by michel2 on 08-07-16 at 03:49 PM
Paulie won. Will he use it?

"RE: Veto"
Posted by tribephyl on 08-07-16 at 11:49 PM
you mentioned above that...unless Paulie really does want Zakiyah out of the house... I was wondering what's up? I thought the two of them were showmanced partners? When did that change? Does he really want to target Zak solely because of the Day vote? (I admit, I haven't been watching lately. Only night off is wednesday. So thursday, sunday and even the occasional friday are no gos. And frankly the past couple of wednesdays I've been out of town. Yeah, I could watch them on CBS.com but when? LOL)

Posted by kingfish on 08-08-16 at 08:35 AM
They showed some tension between them. But apparently there was more shown in the 24 hour session. Make up, fight, screw, fight, make up, screw, etc.

But there was a bright spot that you may have missed:

Nicole falls during the HoH challenge and asks, Did I fall in the vomit?"

Someone replies, "No, but you're walking in it"

OK, I thought that was guffaw worthy.

Posted by michel2 on 08-08-16 at 02:28 PM
I wouldn't call it a showmance because Paulie's showmance is with Paul. He used Zak for sex and now is dismissing her because of her loyalty to Da. Paulie's alliance is with the "executives" which is PP, Victor, Corey and James.

Posted by kingfish on 08-08-16 at 07:07 PM
Bromances seem to be a Calafiore trait.

Posted by michel2 on 08-09-16 at 10:52 AM
...and hopefully their downfall for a second time.

"Veto Ceremony"
Posted by michel2 on 08-09-16 at 11:03 AM
Paulie did not use the veto.

According to poster Harper Lee, this conversation followed:

Paulie (about Zak): I don't even know why she thinks it's like that (boyfriend/girlfriend).

Victor: That's a problem I'm happy I don't have when I get out...

Paulie: I don't need that (problem)... Trust me, I'm not trying to have a girlfriend when I get out... I just got out of something serious... (Back to game) Then, we line them all up, (girls of showmances) and go boom, boom, boom (Zakiyah/Nicole/Natalie) and get them out. Mine (Zakiyah) should be the first one out, I'd prefer it. Like as much as I feel like strategically, Corey's needs to go (Nicole), I feel like I want her (Zakiyah) to go first, I just really want her gone.

From what I gather though, Meech is still the #1 target and Paulie is planning to really blast her on Live TV. Something along the lines of "you stayed safe all these weeks because of me. You were never on the block, never an Have Not and you will never win HoH so you will never have the full BB experience."