The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 16 Cast Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10049 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-14, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 16 Cast Revealed"
All newbies.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/season/16/cast/

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed snidget 06-19-14 1
   RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed Estee 06-19-14 3
 RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed Estee 06-19-14 2
   RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed tribephyl 06-21-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snidget 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-14, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed"
NC has one.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/features/2014/06/19/big-brother-season-16-donny-thompson/10922089/

So Duck Dynasty Beard, or Islamic Terrorist Beard?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 56777 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-14, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed"
Or as I like to call it, Islamic Terrorist Beard or Christian Terrorist Beard?

(Hanging. Curveball.)

The fact that his favorite hamster is Spencer... well, if he had the feeds, that's not a particularly good sign. But right now, my biggest worry is Pop Star Sibling Terrorist Hair. Have you seen Frankie Grande? Are you aware that Julie has threatened a great deal of influential public vote for this whole season (five weeks) and that's Ariana's brother? Guess how long we have for fair balloting once that hits the websites. Tween phone bills are about to become CBS's major source of income. And not a penny of it will the hamsters see. Eer.

Jokers has already noted a possible pre-show connection -- he may know Paolo through last year's flash-hamster, Nick. The cast incest begins on Day One. Hamsterwatch already found a nude photo of Hayden. I already noted that they cast someone named Hayden. Also an Amber, Brittany, and Zach. I'm convinced Grodner just doesn't know that many names.

I smell recruits. Lots of them. Also jerks and bitches.

Think the rats gave them a Basic Racism Test this year? I do. But only to find out if they all knew how to do it.

Estee 56777 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-14, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed"
Well, the good news is that all the preseason rumors about boomerang hamsters turned out to be false.

The bad news: I already hate every last stinking one of them.

Yes, that was fast. My training paid off.

tribephyl 10729 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-14, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB 16 Cast Revealed"
Boy, the anticipation over finding out who was gonna be on our screens all summer...immediately replaced by utter disinterest and emergency alternate-viewing planning, once they were revealed.

I have high hopes for a few of them but we know exactly how THAT turns out season after dreck-filled season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •