The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I will show you torment in a cageful of hamsters: BB #16 preseason rumors & spoilers."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-14, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I will show you torment in a cageful of hamsters: BB #16 preseason rumors & spoilers."
The first major rumor has been released. You may want to start weeping before you read any further, because it's a concept which means Grodner is going to kill us.

She wants us dead, you know. This thing proving true would be the proof.

...okay. The rumor says this is another pairs season. It may be mixed newbies and veterans. It may be all vets: this is still in progress.

Currently believed to have been approached are:

Rachel & Elissa

-- stop screaming. We're not done.

Danielle & Dominic (Remember, they're married now.)

Dan & Chelsea

Frank 'Nominee or HoH every week' & Sid (father)

Kara & No One Knows Yet.

Another Danielle -- Ms. Reyes -- was apparently asked to play with her sister, but made the mistake of actually expecting money from the rats. Oops.

So basically, Big Brother: Reuse, Recycle, Regurgitate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I will show you torment in a ca... Estee 05-28-14 1
 RE: I will show you torment in a ca... tribephyl 05-28-14 2
 Your Twitter will self-destruct (or... Estee 06-01-14 3
   RE: Your Twitter will self-destruct... tribephyl 06-01-14 4
   RE: Your Twitter will self-destruct... Round Robin 06-02-14 5
 Broadcasts will be in HD. Estee 06-06-14 6
 Jokers site will be down for a mont... Estee 06-09-14 7
   RE: Jokers site will be down for a ... tribephyl 06-09-14 9
       RE: Jokers site will be down for a ... Estee 06-12-14 12
 Not spoilery as much as... tribephyl 06-09-14 8
 2night Move-In tribephyl 06-12-14 10
   RE: 2night Move-In Estee 06-12-14 11
       RE: 2night Move-In tribephyl 06-12-14 13
           RE: 2night Move-In Estee 06-13-14 14
   RE: 2night Move-In Round Robin 06-17-14 15
 The elements of ugly: this year's ... Estee 06-18-14 16
 "The Talk" twist reveal. Estee 06-18-14 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-28-14, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I will show you torment in a cageful of hamsters: BB #16 preseason rumors & spoilers."
Dick tweeted that former players have been contacting him, trying to line up alliances.

So we have boomerangs and they're idiots.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 10728 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-14, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I will show you torment in a cageful of hamsters: BB #16 preseason rumors & spoilers."
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-14 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

ahhh...Corner Office.

This information, (beside being refuted by Danielle, openly and with birds flying) is now gone due to the suspension of the @CornerOffice16 account. Plus, not a whole lot of "them" believe it to be true. Specially since Aaryn was also on that list.

Dick hints about texts from alumni is just fluff. He does or says something about the seasons twist prior to the start of each, every season.

A B vs W theme is probable only because Survivor just achieved a great comeback in ratings with their own version (and soon to be sequel), it wouldn't surprise me that Alison could also see the inherent drama by involving Vets and their loved ones. She is, at the very core, an employee of Less Moonves. Les has taught MB and JP a thing or two about doing what he wants for ratings.

Given the other rumor about a doubled prize amount also speaks of partnerships going into the game.

And honestly, I don't really care one way or another with BB.
Whatever they create, once they add their cast... will induce vomiting, headaches, anxiety, depression, hysteria, alcoholism, severe anger, night sweats, IBS, RLS and Chronic dry eye, just like normal.

06-01-14, 11:16 AM (EST)
3. "Your Twitter will self-destruct (or else)"
The following tweets were all deleted. Kassting is Robin Kass, a name we know and dread. I think you can guess at the other party in the exchange.

@DrWillKirby: Just a typical Saturday: Coffee, eggs...and @Kassting calling me up in a complete panic! Let me remind you: I control the game.

@Kassting: @DrWillKirby haha. If anyone else wants advice let me know.... I'd be happy to pass out his cell number."

@DrWillKirby: My cell number? Well @Kassting, Two people already have it... Two of your precious finalists! Much work to do with them in the next 2 weeks!"

@Kassting: @DrWillKirby don't worry, the other finalists who want REAL advice I'll just give them Dan or Boogies number.

@DrWillKirby: And what would Dan and Boogie do, @Kassting? Offer to serve as references for me? How do you think THEY won? My help. Duh.

@DrWillKirby: @Kassting is the new @Sethrogen, @wizmatts. I'm putting a twitter beat down on her until you give me a guest spot on Robot Chicken.

@DrWillKirby: @Kassting, Most of those contestants are in jail now anyway, right? & what are the others up to? Posting pics of their genitals on the web!

@DrWillKirby: @Kassting, I only pop up every seven years - just like your HPV! BOOM! (Sorry. Ducking for cover! Will delete soon!)

Then Adam (BB13) tried to get an oar in:

@HeavyMetalTeddy: @Kassting @DrWillKirby bad move if new players to do this. You have to play YOUR game. What worked for Will wont work for them #whatdoiknow

@DrWillKirby: You are one of the least qualified people to comment on how to win Big Brother, @HeavyMetalTeddy. Stick to what you know: Bacon & wus rock.

@DrWillKirby: Two #BB16 finalists have been personally confirmed. Identities will remain private. I will introduce & work with them for the next 13 days.

And then it all went away. Unlike everyone involved.

Let's assume Will is talking about finalists to be in the cast and not whoever the rats have decided to push for F2. For now.

Gosh, the excitement just builds, doesn't it? Just like the nausea.

06-01-14, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Your Twitter will self-destruct (or else)"
Robin needs to grow a pair. And get a clue.
Why be the casting director and give someone else a pass to review your picks? Someone other than the producers?
Why are they asking past players to "coach" finalists?
What possible last-minute edge could be given to a few prospectives from the ego-monster that is Will Kirby?
2 weeks/13 days, doesn't matter because there is a deadline to his involvement.
So, why is Will involved at the casting stage anyways?
They mean to tell me that the producers want to filter potential cast members through PAST hamsters first?
I say, Wha?

Survivor nightmare: Here ya' go, Brian. Here are 4 survivor potentials. Teach them how to be a complete ass, please. One of them (possibly two) will get on the actual show. And possibly go on to kill some puppies.
I say, huh?

So unless Kirby is part of the show, which I don't doubt, why would casting require his assistance?

Either all of it is bunk and meant to disseminate false information... OR we will probably see a return of the "Coaches", like with Janelle, Rachel, Dan and Boogie in BB14. (Probably why Robin makes reference to Dan and Boogie as alternate sources for REAL advise.)

Round Robin 2450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-02-14, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Your Twitter will self-destruct (or else)"
I saw some of those tweets before they deleted them. Seemed like nothing more than chain jerking to me, with Dr. Will being a master chain jerker like normal.

06-06-14, 08:06 AM (EST)
6. "Broadcasts will be in HD."
Contestant personalities will be in 1D.

06-09-14, 05:58 PM (EST)
7. "Jokers site will be down for a month?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-14 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

I was just told. The site seems to be full of people mourning and looking for alternative options, but I can't find any reason why they're going dark. (The organization of the site often requires intense digging.) Can anyone spot it?

06-09-14, 08:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jokers site will be down for a month?"
Site Admin says...It's all about the money.

06-12-14, 09:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jokers site will be down for a month?"
So they're saved until Grodner sues them for Spending Truth. Kind of like libel, only more corporately damaging.

06-09-14, 08:23 PM (EST)
8. "Not spoilery as much as..."
...sad.
Head Hamsters admit to being out of new ideas.

Really sad. Like watching a diseased OLD dog suffer needlessly.

06-12-14, 05:10 PM (EST)
10. "2night Move-In"

So... Wednesday: Introduction of half of the cast.
Thursday: Introduction of OTHER half of the cast.

06-12-14, 09:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 2night Move-In"
Current rumors on the boomerang crop:

Matt and his Smirk
Eric, freed from America
Michelle -- some Michelle or another -- the high-hair Michelle... this show has too many Michelles...
Danielle. I'll narrow this down for you: it's the delusion-spewing liar who's been through so many medical tragedies that she's been clinically dead since the age of nine.
Amanda. Right. Amanda. Deal with it.
A vomitous mass of excrement. You may know it as 'Kevin'.

06-12-14, 10:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 2night Move-In"
very sad crew when the best of the bunch is Eric.
Dr. Michelle could be fun but Michelle Costa is a nutjob.
I think Matt McDonald is still in Federal prison, (and then under 5 years of intense parole-attention) so it has to be boring Matt Hoffman.
Amanda? Danielle? Kevin? Worst to Worstest.
All of them have made me want to pull my hair out.

I guess I try going bald this summer?

06-13-14, 07:30 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 2night Move-In"
The Michelle is supposed to be Coata: Grodner won't cast brain without ego. Which is why the Matt is in fact Hoffman.

Given Kevin's violent allergies to anything over an A-cup, I suspect Amanda would be brought in just to make him throw up. I can support that cause.

Eric... well, I always did want him to get a chance to play on his own. And given the quality level for the rest of the pack, there would be an argument that the rats were setting up a Boston Rob #4 situation.

At least, you could make that argument for any other show. Here, he's probably out first.

Round Robin 2450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-17-14, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2night Move-In"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-14 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

Or might they introduce them all on Wednesday but let us get to know them for a night before they do anything big like an HoH comp?

06-18-14, 12:56 PM (EST)
16. "The elements of ugly: this year's cage design."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/photos-big-brother-16-house-712554#1-fire-bedroom

A related article said the decorator wanted the place to be more honest.

Failure mandated.

06-18-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
17. ""The Talk" twist reveal."
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-14 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Two HOHs per cycle, each of whom nominates two hamsters, for a total of four people on the block. However, there's also a new competition called Battle Of The Block, and some unspoken aspect of this may allow an HoH to be nominated.

Now on CBS: welcome to Shark Week.

ETA: There's also an interactive aspect where viewers will be known as Team America. Anyone want to tell Julie...?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •