The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"watching videos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-10, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"watching videos"
I'm trying to watch Tim Gunn's FB videos and it keeps stopping to continue loading. I can click the pause button & when I start again, it gores for a bit longer, but still stops to load more.

Is there something I can do to get things like this to load without all the interruptions? This has happened too when trying to watch things like the ponderosa videos & stuff.

Do I just have to click the pause and leave it on pause long enough for it to have loaded all the way before watching?

thankee.....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: watching videos jbug 10-01-10 1
   RE: watching videos dabo 10-01-10 2
       RE: watching videos jbug 10-01-10 3
           RE: watching videos Snidget 10-01-10 4
               RE: watching videos jbug 10-01-10 5
                   RE: watching videos Snidget 10-01-10 6
                   My Neighbor foonermints 10-02-10 7
                       RE: My Neighbor jbug 10-03-10 8
                       RE: My Neighbor SpotTheDifference 11-14-10 9
                           RE: My Neighbor jbug 11-15-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-01-10, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: watching videos"
"no body loves me,
nobody wants to help me,
I'm going out & eat worms...."
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: watching videos"
LOL! Have had that problem crop up from time to time, no idea how to fix it, it just has a mind of its own. Update your media player?

10-01-10, 03:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: watching videos"
I can try that.
Thanks for being here for me

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: watching videos"
Yep other than check the media player is up-to-date make sure your internet connection is speedy. If you have a wireless make sure there isn't someone else connected to you taking up a bunch of your bandwidth.

Sometimes it is just a slow internet day or the server it is coming from is overloaded and that you can't fix. I've sometimes saved a link to go back to the next morning early if something is slow, especially at lunch or 4 pm.

10-01-10, 07:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: watching videos"
I have wireless - how would I know if someone is connected?
How close would they ahve to be?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-10, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: watching videos"
If you have a wireless router you control (rather than log onto a public network of some kind) make sure you have a password on it (there should be software on one of your computers to access and run the router so you can set one) and mine says how many computers, etc. are using it when I open up.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-10, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My Neighbor"
"Ritchie" got wireless a few months ago. His connection got slower.. slower.. slooowwerrr.
It turns out he didn't have it password protected, AND that explained many of the limo drivers from the airport parking in front of his building and sitting there lots of the day using their laptops.

cheaters!

One password, and they disappeared like nasty little bugs. If I were you, I would choose a happy, smart and clever password, like: "foonermints".

10-03-10, 10:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: My Neighbor"

Thanks Snidget & Fooner
here's where I have to show how little I know about the workings of computers....

When I got my laptop, I got the wireless. I connected it myself - with a bit of help via a phone call.
I don't remember putting in any password. I'll see what I can find.

There are few people near me - 3 houses maybe a football field length or more away; another a bit further; my bro & mama a bit more than that.

There is an elem school about 1/3 mile maybe - as the crow flies.
Could it be getting jacked from there?

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-10, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Neighbor"
Same thing happened to us when I first set up our wireless. I didn't bother setting up a password because I thought our neighbors would be honest enough not to leech on our Internet. That was, until I noticed our router lights blinking even when I wasn't using the computer.

11-15-10, 10:25 AM (EST)
10. "RE: My Neighbor"
oh!
blinking lights are a clue????

who knew?
can't wait to get home to look -
I'm serious!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •