The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's time to play"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-11, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's time to play"
virus or not!

Scan picked up DC11.exe in a recycle folder which may or may not be a virus. I can't find anything definite, but I don't like that it picked up anything at all.

I seem to recall the autorun window popping up recently, which surprised me because I thought I had disabled it. Maybe that's when it sneaked in. Anyway, has anyone had experience with this? Did this come from iTunes? When I reconnect my iPod will it reinfect the pc if the pc is clean?

Also, I can't for the life of me remember how I disabled autorun, and the instructions I've found on the web aren't very clear, so if you all have any tips on that, I have XP.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

Please and thank you!
moon

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 MalwareBytes should work IceCat 01-19-11 1
   Thankyew! moonbaby 01-24-11 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "MalwareBytes should work"

Download free at http://www.malwarebytes.org/.

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

After install, click update so you have latest database before scanning.

Under Settings:
General: Automatically Save File After Scan Completes is checked off
Scanner Settings: Check all boxes
Updater: Download and install update if available is checked off

Once the program has loaded, select "Perform FULL Scan", then click Scan.

The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.

When the disinfection scan is complete, a log will appear in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note).

Click the “remove selected” button to quarantine anything found. You will find the infection details under the Quarantine tab.

The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.

Ref Link: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=64274.0

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thankyew!"
I used them ALL. I think it's clean now. But ya know if I keep looking for stuff I'm going to find it. Why do people have to screw up other people's computers? Damn them!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •