The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-01-11, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Phil (voice-over): Previously on The Amazing Race, 9 teams left Manaus, Brazil and flew all the way to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Once teams arrived, they learned of the first Double U-Turn on the Race. Although Tyler & James were tempted to use a U-Turn on Megan & Cheyne, they chose not to -- and wound up getting lost after the Roadblock, allowing Megan & Cheyne to come in first again. Instead, Chris & Alex chose to U-Turn Nick & Starr, who U-Turned TK & Rachel in a desperate bid to stay alive. They succeeded, and the dating couple got eliminated. Now eight teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

We see the montage before we hear Phil continue.

Phil: This is Dar-es-Salaam, the largest city in Tanzania. Despite losing its status as the official capital to Dodoma in 1973, it remains the financial and political hub of Tanzania. And in the heart of the city, the Makumbosho Village Museum. Built in accordance with the types of houses built by various ethnic groups throughout Tanzania, this was the fifth Pit Stop in a race around the world. Megan & Cheyne, who were the first to arrive, will depart at 2:30 am.

We see Megan & Cheyne kiss before opening their envelope.

Cheyne: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now fly to Luxor, which was once known as Thebes and was the old capital of Egypt. Once in Luxor, teams must make their way to the Karnak Open Air Museum, where teams will find their next clue.

Megan: We're going to Egypt!

Cheyne (confessional): We would've used our Express Pass if we got the U-Turn.

Megan (confessional): But we didn't, so we'll hang onto it as long as possible.

They get into their car and drive off to the airport. At 2:05, the next team is on the mat.

Nat: "Once there, make your way to Karnak Open Air Museum."

Kat (confessional): We haven't won a leg yet, but that's okay.

Nat (confessional): You don't need to win the first leg.

Kat (confessional): You just need to win the last one.

Ten minutes later, we see the next team on the mat.

Kisha: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

Jen: I've never been there!

Kisha (confessional): We're doing very well so far.

Jen (confessional): But we can't afford to slack off.

One minute after the sisters are gone, the next team is ready.

Tammy: "You have $200 for this leg of the Race."

Victor: We're going to Egypt. That's really cool.

Tammy (confessional): Things are much better this time for us.

Victor (confessional): I'm treating Tammy as an adult now.

A minute later, we see another team on the mat.

Tyler: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

James: Let's get going then.

Tyler (confessional): We need to do better and soon.

James (confessional): We've made too many mistakes.

At 2:55 am, the next team is ready to depart.

Chris: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

Alex: We're going to Egypt!

Chris (confessional): We used our U-Turn but Nick & Starr are still here.

Alex (confessional): That might make things rather awkward if we see them.

At this point, we see the first team arrive at the airport, where they hit the phones and learn:

Cheyne: So that's the earliest flight we can possibly get. Okay, thanks.

Megan: So there are seats for all the teams on Turkish Airlines Flight 604, which departs at 3:55.

Cheyne: And on EgyptAir 738, which takes us from Istanbul to Cairo. But only 8 seats are left on EgyptAir 369.

Megan: And we got reservations on that flight, so we'll be okay -- for now at least.

We then cut back to the mat, where another team is standing. It's 2:57 am.

Uchenna: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

Joyce: I'm looking forward to it.

Uchenna (confessional): We're at the back of the pack.

Joyce (confessional): We need to have some good luck.

At this point, we see Nat & Kat at the airport, where:

Nat: All the teams can get on the 3:55 am flight and the one from Istanbul to Cairo.

Kat: But we got the second pair of tickets on the first flight from there to Luxor.

Ten minutes after Uchenna & Joyce depart, we see the last team.

Nick: "Fly to Luxor, Egypt."

Starr: Let's get going then!

Nick (confessional): Being U-Turned wasn't fun at all.

Starr (confessional): But tomorrow's a brand new leg.

We then see three teams on the phones, trying to get tickets on the first flight to Luxor. Ultimately:

Jen: We're on the first flight to Luxor, Egypt.

Kisha: And we'll be arriving at 9:25 pm tonight!

Tammy: We got the last tickets on the flight from Cairo to Luxor!

Victor: Only problem is, there might be an Hours of Operation in Luxor.

Tyler: We're going to have to get on a flight that arrives at 11:50 pm!

James: Let's hope there's an Hours of Operation so we can catch up there.

As the other teams arrive, we hear Nick & Starr talk to Chris & Alex about the U-Turn.

Nick: Why did you U-Turn us, guys?

Chris: We were sick and tired of being in next-to-last.

Alex: And you're a stronger team. That made you a threat.

Starr: What goes around comes around.

As the teams board the plane, we hear Uchenna & Joyce do another confessional.

Joyce: Even if we catch up to the others, we're still near the back of the pack.

Uchenna: We really need something to propel us to the front -- or near it at least.

Okay, that's it for now. Here's the next thing you have to vote on: there's an Hours of Operation in effect which begins at 8 am the next day at the Karnak Open Air Museum. There, teams will find a Fast-Forward, which only one team can take. I want you to decide which team should go for the Fast-Forward (and thus come in first). I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the team with the most votes will win the Fast-Forward.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-01-11 1
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-01-11 2
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-02-11 3
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-03-11 4
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-03-11 5
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Estee 06-03-11 6
   RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... vince3 06-03-11 7
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-04-11 8
 RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Editi... Belle Book 06-04-11 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 46370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-11, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Hmmm.

Locked gates at the other end turn this into a classic scramble: it's initially going to be about who can reach the cluebox fastest (and possibly doing some damage on the way -- we could see some knockdowns) and then it comes down to the nature of the FF. If it's one of those things where multiple teams can simultaneously compete and the first to finish wins, I can see a few teams going after it rather than let the first grabber automatically get to the front of the pack. But if it's take a number and wait, the first to reach might be the only one to go. And then we get into travel time: how long to get there, how long to get back if you fail...

It feels as if Chris & Alex may be heading for the 'grab everything, shove everyone' label, so I think they'll go for this in other to get out of Nick & Starr's reach. And to keep them playing Karma Houdini for a while longer, they just might get it. I'm just not sure they'll be the only team in pursuit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 16904 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-11, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
I will choose Uchenna/Joyce to win the Fast Forward. I don't think too many of the teams have been in that part of the world in their previous races, but they have... so depending on exactly where the FF is located, they might already have directional advantage.

06-02-11, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Okay, we have a tie (as usual), so I'll break it:

We cut to Luxor Airport at 9:25 pm. The first plane arrives and all four teams rush out of the airport, hailing taxis.

Megan: Take us to the Karnak Open Air Museum.

Nat: Please take us to the Karnak Open Air Museum.

Kisha: We have to go to the Karnak Open Air Museum.

Tammy: Get us there as fast as possible!

We see the taxis travelling through the streets of Eastern Luxor and then cut to the Karnak Open Air Museum, where:

Cheyne: Uh-oh! The museum is closed, Megan!

Kat: Hours of Operation 8 am - 5 pm. That's bad.

Jen: Everyone will catch up. I'm not too surprised.

Victor: Let's lie down here and just rest.

We then cut to 11:50 pm, when the second plane arrives. The four teams rush off and hail taxis. But when they get to the Karnak Open Air Museum:

Tyler: Look over there!

James: We're caught up!

Nick: We've got Hours of Operation.

Starr: Well, that's no real surprise.

Chris: Yes! Hours of Operation!

Alex: We're not in the back now!

Uchenna: We're all caught up now.

Joyce: But we need some help now.

The scene changes to morning, and at 8 am the doors open. All the teams head in and quickly grab envelopes.

Megan: "Make your way to the Luxor Post Office."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Luxor Post Office, located on Sharia al-Mahatta, not far from the intersection with Sharia al-Karnak. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Uchenna: Here's a Fast-Forward!

Phil: There is only one Fast-Forward on this leg of the Race. Teams can use it to skip all tasks and go directly to the Pit Stop. However, teams can only use it once, so they have to decide when it's best to go for it. In this Fast-Forward, teams have to go to Al-Sahaby Lane Restaurant and eat a sandwich which contains falafel, balls or patties made from fava beans in Egypt. The team that manages to eat the falafal sandwich first will win the Fast-Forward.

Joyce: We're so going for it!

Alex: Do you want to go for the Fast-Forward?

Chris: If it helps us beat Nick & Starr, sure.

Cheyne: We'll go to the Post Office, Megan.

Nick: Two teams are going for the Fast-Forward.

Starr: So we'll go to the Post Office instead.

Tyler: Let's go to the Post Office.

James: Yeah, it's better that way.

Jen: Let's go to the Post Office.

Kisha: Yeah, we'll do just fine.

Nat: We might as well go to the Post Office.

Kat: Yeah, Uchenna & Joyce need the FF more.

Tammy: Well, we're going to the Post Office.

Victor: Yeah, we might do pretty well there.

All the teams hail taxis to their respective destinations. We see Chris & Alex trying to get their driver to understand where they want to go.

Alex: We need to go to Al-Sahaby Lane Restaurant.

First Taxi Driver (in Egyptian): What?

Chris: Oh man. The curse of the bad taxi driver!

Joyce: You know where the restaurant is?

Second Taxi Driver (in English): Yes.

Uchenna: I hope he knows where it is.

We then see Chris & Alex trying to get locals to help them understand where they need to go.

Chris: Can you tell our driver where the restaurant is?

First Local: Al-Sahaby Lane Restaurant?

Alex: Yeah! He doesn't speak English and we need help!

First Local: Let me ask my friend here.

We then cut to the exterior of the Al-Sahably Lane Restaurant. A taxi pulls up and Uchenna & Joyce step out of it, heading inside and greeting a waiter who takes them to a table.

Waiter: An Egyptian specialty -- falafals stuffed inside a sandwich made out of pita.

Uchenna: You can eat it okay?

Joyce: We'll soon find out.

They begin digging into the falafal sandwich as we cut back to Chris & Alex.

Second Local: I'll give your driver directions.

Chris: Thanks! What a major relief!

Alex: Let's hope nobody else is there.

Unfortunately, at this point:

Uchenna: How are you doing?

Joyce: I'm doing pretty well.

We then cut to the Luxor Post office, where another taxi has just arrived.

Megan: Roadblock! "Who wants letters from home?"

Phil: This Roadblock is a Switchback to one from Season 11, where the teams that took the Roadblock all received letters from teams that they knew in their original seasons. Hidden inside a pile of letters are eight letters from teams who had competed on the seasons that the teams originally won. When a team finds a letter addressed to them, the postmaster will give them their next clue.

Cheyne: I think you can do this one easily, Megan.

Megan nods and begins searching in the pile for a letter for her & Cheyne. That's when the next team arrives.

Nick: Roadblock! You can do this one, right?

Starr: Yeah. This should be easy for me, bro.

She begins looking as well as the third team arrives.

Kisha: Roadblock. I'll do it.

Jen: Yeah, you can do this one.

We then see two teams arrive at the same time.

Tyler: It's a Roadblock!

Kat: Roadblock, Natty!

James: I'll do this one.

Nat: I can do this one.

As James and Nat begin looking through the pile of letters, we see the last team not going for the Fast-Forward arrives.

Tammy: Roadblock, Victor!

Victor: You can do it now.

We then cut to the restaurant, where we see Uchenna & Joyce are eating the falafal sandwiches. We see Chris & Alex's taxi arrive right outside and the team arrives.

Chris: Uh-oh. Uchenna & Joyce are here!

Alex: We can't catch up! Let's go now.

They go out and get directions to the Luxor Post Office as we see Uchenna finish his falafal sandwich and encourage Joyce to finish hers. We then cut back to the post office, where we see James, Kisha, Megan, Nat, Starr and Tammy all looking for the letters addressed to them. Suddenly, one of them grabs a letter and goes to get their partner.

Nat: We got a letter from Brook & Claire!

Kat: Well, don't just stand there! Read it!

Nat: "Dear Nat & Kat, we're so glad you're getting a second chance to win The Amazing Race!

Kat: "We wish you all the best and we hope you win again! Your friends, Brook & Claire." Thanks!

We then see the postmaster hand the doctors their next clue.

Nat: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Luxor Temple, largely the work of Amenhotep III and Rameses the Great. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Kat: Let's get over to the temple!

They leave as we cut back to the restaurant and see Joyce finish the last bite of the falafal sandwich. She looks at the waiter, who hands them a clue envelope.

Uchenna: "Congratulations, you have won the Fast-Forward!"

Joyce: "Now go to the Valley of the Kings, the next Pit Stop!"

Phil (voice-over): Having won the Fast-Forward, Uchenna & Joyce can skip all remaining tasks and go directly to the Pit Stop: the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank. However, Uchenna & Joyce won't have to travel there by taxi or camel. Instead, they can travel there by means of a private car.

Uchenna: We did it! We're safe!

Joyce: Let's get over there!

They head out of the restaurant, find a private car and drive away to the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings.

Okay, Uchenna & Joyce have won the Fast-Forward. Let me know how you like what I've done so far.

06-03-11, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Eating... a... sandwich... Ye gawds, the Speed Bump team escaped.

This could potentially be a dangerous leg: Egypt isn't the nicest place to be right now and any team moving around the ancients should be prepared to use most of their money on bribes.

06-03-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Okay, here is the next part:

We cut back to the Post Office where James, Kisha, Megan, Starr and Tammy are still looking. Suddenly, another person squeals as they grab a letter and return to their partner.

Tammy: It's from Jaime & Cara!

Victor: Well, what does it say?

Tammy: "Dear Tammy & Victor, we were thrilled to learn you'd be getting a second chance at winning."

Victor: "We really loved racing with you in Season 14 and wish you the best. Love, Jaime & Cara."

As Chris & Alex rush in, we see the postmaster hand Tammy & Victor their next clue.

Tammy: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Victor: Let's go! You did very well.

Chris: Roadblock! I'll do it.

Alex: Yeah, you'll do real well.

As Tammy & Victor rush out, Chris begins searching. A few minutes later, another person finds a letter.

Megan: It's from Brian & Ericka!

Cheyne: Wow! What does it say?

Megan: "Dear Megan & Cheyne, we're keeping the fort with Custom Quest while you're away."

Cheyne: "We're glad you're getting a second chance to win! Good luck! Brian & Ericka."

The postmaster hands Megan & Cheyne their clue.

Megan: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Cheyne: Let's continue racing then.

As they leave, we see Chris, James, Kisha and Starr continuing to search. Then another person finds the letter.

Kisha: It's from Flight Time & Big Easy!

Jen: We got along well with them! So?

Kisha: "Dear Kisha & Jen, we're so proud of you for getting a second chance at winning."

Jen: "We know that you'll do well, what with your eye for detail! Flight Time & Big Easy."

The postmaster then hands the sister their next clue.

Jen: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Kisha: I'm glad we got a letter, Jen.

They leave as Chris, James and Starr continue searching. Then, one more person finds a letter.

Tyler: It's from Rob & Kimberly.

James: What do they say then?

Tyler: "Dear Tyler & James, we're happy that you're getting a second chance at winning."

James: "We wish you all the best and know you'll do Season 10 proud. Love, Rob & Kimberly."

The models get their clue.

Tyler: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

James: I saw Chris & Alex arrive, Tyler.

Tyler: Obviously they didn't get the Fast-Forward.

James: Which means Uchenna & Joyce got it instead.

As we see Chris and Starr continue searching, we cut to Luxor Temple, where a team arrives and finds the cluebox.

Nat: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

Phil: Teams must now choose between two forms of transportation in Egypt. The choice: Camel or Felucca. In Camel, teams take a taxi to the West Bank and pay someone money to ride a camel to Deir el Medineh, the Workmen's Village. In Felucca, teams pay a boatman to take them down the Nile from Luxor Temple to the dock nearest Deir el Medineh, the Workmen's Village. Once they reach the dock, they must pay their boatman then make their way to the village on foot.

Kat: We can get a felucca here.

So the doctors go to the dock near Luxor Temple, pay a boatman and ride down the Nile to the dock nearest Deir el Medineh.

Nat: This is so relaxing, Kat.

Kat: It's a nice change of pace.

Nat: Yeah, no running around for a bit.

Kat: And the scenery's beautiful, Nat.

We then cut back to the Luxor Post Office, where Chris & Starr are still searching for a letter. Suddenly, one of them finds a letter and rushes over.

Starr: It's from Toni & Dallas!

Nick: Well, what do they say?

Starr: "Dear Nick & Starr, we were surprised to hear you were getting a second shot at winning."

Nick: "But you deserve it more than us, since you didn't lose your passports! Good luck! Toni & Dallas."

The siblings get their next clue.

Nick: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Starr: Well, let's get out of here asap, Nick!

Chris: Damnit! We're dead meat now.

Alex: Don't give up hope now, Chris!

We then cut to the Valley of the Kings, on the West Bank. We see a private car drive up.

Joyce: It's so nice to not have to rush around.

Uchenna: I think I see the mat! Let's go, Joyce.

The married couple park their car and run up to the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Luxor, Egypt.

Uchenna: Thank you.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, you are team number one! (Uchenna & Joyce cheer, hug and kiss as Phil continues.) And I have some good news for you. As the winners of this leg of the Race you have won a trip for two from Travelocity and you are going to beautiful Jamaica! You will be spending seven days and six nights in the beautiful Royal DeCameron Resort in Montego Bay. You will have a room with an ocean view and a patio and you can enjoy all the activities on the beach. And you can enjoy it after the Race.

Joyce: It's awesome!

We then cut back to the Luxor Temple, where the second team is finding the Detour clue.

Tammy: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

Victor: Let's do Felucca, Tammy.

As they go to get a boat, we cut back to Luxor Post Office, where finally:

Chris: Got a letter from Tara!

Alex: Great! What does it say?

Chris: "Dear Chris & Alex, I can't believe you're getting a second chance at a win."

Alex: "Wil might not agree with me, but I hope you win and wish you all the best. Tara."

They get their clue.

Chris: "Make your way to Luxor Temple."

Alex: And let's hope a team gets lost!

We then see a third team arrive at the Luxor Temple.

Kisha: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

Jen: I think Felucca is faster.

They leave as we see Nick & Starr and Chris & Alex racing to Luxor Temple.

Okay, I'm going to stop here -- because I have a question. Which of the following two teams -- Chris & Alex or Nick & Starr -- will come in last and be Philiminated? I'll take votes until tomorrow and the team with the most votes will be the one that's Philiminated.

06-03-11, 10:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Ouch -- tough one. Lose the ones with the most current villain potential or kick loose the pair Nicole would accuse of being the sure ringers? That's a pure coin flip.

*flip*

Nick & Starr.

vince3 16904 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Chris/Alex's Karma catches up to them, no more Houdini.

06-04-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-11 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Well, we have a tie -- as usual. And yeah, the tiebreaker is a tough one. But I'll break it:

We see Nick & Starr's taxi bump something. Suddenly:

Starr: What's that sound I hear?

Third Taxi Driver: We have a flat tire.

Nick: Just our rotten luck, sis!

Nick gets out and helps put on the spare tire. Once the spare tire is on, they get back to driving, but are very slow and:

Chris: I see Nick & Starr!

Starr: Don't let them pass us!

Alex: Driver, PASS THEM!

Nick: Damnit! They passed us!

We then see the next team arrive at the Luxor Temple.

Megan: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

Cheyne: I think Felucca's faster.

They head for the boats as we see the next team arrive.

Tyler: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

James: Let's go with the Felucca.

They also head for the boats as we cut to Nat & Kat as they continue down the Nile. Suddenly:

Nat: I see the dock!

Kat: Let's go then!

When they arrive, they rush to the Workmen's Village, where they find the cluebox.

Nat: "Drive yourselves to the next PIT STOP!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive themselves to the Valley of the Kings, in the hills immediately behind the West Bank of Luxor. One of the most remarkable archaeological destinations of the world, this is the Pit Stop for this leg of the Race. The last team to check in here may be eliminated.

Kat: Let's get directions before we leave.

They find an archaeologist's assistant who tells them where to go, find a jeep and drive off. Meanwhile, we see another team arrive at the Luxor Temple.

Chris: Detour! Camel or Felucca.

Alex: Felucca is probably quicker.

They head over to the boats as we see another team arrive at the dock near Deir El Medinah and race to the clue box.

Tammy: "Drive yourselves to the next Pit Stop!"

Victor: "The Valley of the Kings." Awesome!

They head off as we cut back to the temple, where the last team has finally arrived.

Nick: Detour! Camel or Felucca?

Starr: Felucca's our best shot.

They head to the boats as we see the next team arrive at the dock near Deir el Medinah and then reach the clue box.

Jen: "Drive yourselves to the next Pit Stop!"

Kisha: We're going to the Valley of the Kings!

They hurry off as we cut to Nat & Kat, who have just parked their jeep and are racing to the mat.

Phil: Nat & Kat, you are team number two.

Nat: A team got the Fast-Forward?

Phil: Yes. Uchenna & Joyce.

Kat: That's great for us, then!

We then see the next team arrive at the dock near Deir el Medinah and race to the clue box.

Megan: "Drive yourselves to the next Pit Stop."

Cheyne: Let's get directions there beforehand.

As they're getting directions, the next team arrives.

Tyler: "Drive yourselves to the next Pit Stop."

James: I see Megan & Cheyne. Let's follow them.

We see them follow Megan & Cheyne as we cut to the mat.

Phil: Tammy & Victor, you are team number three.

Tammy: We're happy with that.

Victor: Yeah. We'll take it.

We then see a felucca arrive at the dock near Deir el Medinah. The team inside it races to the clue box.

Alex: "Drive yourselves to the Pit Stop!"

Chris: Let's go! We can beat Nick & Starr!

As they leave, we see the fourth team arrive at the mat.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you're team number four.

Kisha: Not bad, sis.

Jen: We'll take it!

Finally, we see the last team arrive at the docks and reach the clue box.

Nick: "Drive yourselves to the next Pit Stop."

Starr: "Warning: the last team to check in may be eliminated!"

Nick: We need to catch up to Chris & Alex.

Starr: So let's go then!

We then cut to the Pit Stop, where we see one team step on the mat just before the other.

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you are team number five.

Megan: We're happy with that.

Phil: Tyler & James, you're team number six.

Tyler: We'll take this one.

Cheyne: We did pretty well.

James: But we need to hustle.

It's a neck-and-neck race between the final two teams.

Chris: Is this the right direction?

Alex: According to our guide, it is.

Starr: Hurry, Nick! HURRY!

Nick: I'm hurrying, Starr!

Finally, one team reaches the mat first.

Phil: Chris & Alex, you are team number seven!

Alex: Team number SEVEN?!

Chris: We did it again!

Finally, Nick & Starr reach the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Luxor, Egypt.

Starr: Thank you.

Phil: Nick & Starr, you are the last team to arrive.

Nick: Damn! Damn!

Phil: I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

Nick: This isn't the finish we expected.

Starr: Yeah, we expected to win yet again.

Nick (confessional): Although the ending was disappointing, we still had a lot of fun.

Starr (confessional): The only better partner than Nick that I could want is Lady Luck.

They hug before walking off hand-in-hand.

Okay, I decided to keep Chris & Alex around another leg, but I don't think I'll keep them around much longer. Anyway, the next Elimination Station incident is coming.

06-04-11, 07:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Amazing Race Winners' Edition Episode 5: What Goes Around Comes Around"
Here are the latest goings-on at Elimination Station:

B.J. & Tyler, Rob & Brennan and TK & Rachel were relaxing by the pool at 11:30 am.

B.J.: The next team is coming, right?

Tyler: Yeah. That's what I just heard.

Rob: It's probably Chris & Alex.

TK: Or it could be Nick & Starr.

Brennan: Yeah, it's either one.

Rachel: Well, we'll soon find out.

They walk inside to wait for the team to arrive. At this point, we see a limo pull up and a team steps out, walking into the hotel and checking in. Then the team walks into the lounge, where the other three teams are waiting.

Tyler: OMG! Nick & Starr!

Starr: Yeah, it's us.

B.J.: What happened to you?

Nick: Several things.

Starr: We had a hard time finding a letter for us.

Brennan: A letter?

Nick: The Roadblock had us finding letters in a pile.

Starr: They were teams from our earlier seasons.

Nick: Ours was from Toni & Dallas. They were nice.

Starr: Then our taxi got a flat tire!

Nick: And Chris & Alex passed us then.

Rob: We're sorry.

TK: Well, at least you didn't lose due to a U-Turn.

Nick: We're sorry about that, TK. Really.

Starr: We were simply trying to survive.

Rachel: We believe you. Chris & Alex U-Turned you.

Nick: Yeah and we didn't want to be eliminated.

Starr: Let's hope Chris & Alex come here soon.

They spend the rest of the day relaxing around the pool and going down to the beach. At dinner:

B.J.: I wonder who's coming in next?

Rob: It's got to be Chris & Alex.

Rachel: You keep saying that, Rob.

Tyler: And they haven't come in yet.

Nick: But hopefully it will be them!

Starr: Yeah. I want karma to get them!

Brennan: Well, we'll soon find out.

TK: Yeah, we'll find out real soon.

Okay, tomorrow I'll begin the next chapter. We'll be leaving Africa and heading to Europe. But the next leg is an NEL, just to warn you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •