The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-11 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

Phil (voice-over): Previously on The Amazing Race, ten winning teams left São Paulo, Brazil and travelled to Manaus. Once there, teams had the option of either taking photos of five plants and flowers that grow in the Brazilian Amazon, but all of them chose to feed monkeys instead. After that, teams faced a Roadblock that immersed them in Brazilian folkore (we see Megan make her comment about "sort of" dancing with a Dolphin). Tammy & Victor were able to beat out Nat & Kat and come in first, while B.J. & Tyler had all sorts of problems and came in last. Nine teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

We get a glimpse of Manaus and see Phil in Mercado Municipal.

Phil (voice-over): This is Manaus. The capital of the Brazilian state of Amazonas, it is located in one of the most biodiverse areas ever, the Amazon rain forest. And in the heart of this city, the Mercado Municipal. This market, built in imitation of a market in Paris, was the third Pit Stop in a race around the world. Teams arrived here at the end of the last leg for a mandatory rest period. Tammy & Victor, who were the first to arrive, will depart at 1 am.

We see Tammy & Victor hug before opening their clue envelope.

Tammy: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must go to the Brazilian airport and fly all the way to Dar es Salaam, the former capital of the African country of Tanzania. Once they land, they must make their way to Askari Monument.

Victor: Let's get going, then!

Tammy (confessional): The best part of winning the last leg is the Amazon tour that we won.

Victor (confessional): That's the best part for Tammy. For me, it's that we're at the front!

They get into a marked car and drive off. A minute later, we see the next team at the mat.

Nat: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Kat: We'll be back in Africa!

Nat (confessional): Hopefully, we'll have fewer problems than we did last time in Africa.

(We see Nat & Kat's issue with the taxi driver in Ghana.)

Kat (confessional): In Ghana, we learned to find taxi cab drivers that spoke English!

As we see them driving off, we cut to the mat. It's 1:06 am and the next team is on the mat.

Kisha: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Jen: We're going to Africa!

Kisha (confessional): We're hoping we can maintain our lead in the next leg.

Jen (confessional): Of course, an equalizer can always help our competitors out.

Two minutes later, we see Uchenna & Joyce on the mat.

Joyce: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Uchenna: We're back in Tanzania!

Joyce (confessional): We went to Tanzania back in Season 11.

Uchenna (confessional): Sadly, we didn't win that season.

We then see Tammy & Victor arrive at the Manaus airport, with Nat & Kat right behind.

Tammy: The earliest flight is a Varig-Gol airlines flight that departs at 3:42 am.

Nat: We then connect to South African Airways flights in São Paulo and Johannesburg.

Victor: The good news is that we'll arrive in Dar es Salaam at 2:45 pm the next day.

Kat: The bad news is that there's enough room on the SAA flights for all the teams!

We then see Tyler & James on the mat at 1:30 am.

Tyler: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

James: Let's get going, then!

Tyler (confessional): We had quite a few problems with taxi drivers last leg.

James (confessional): Let's hope we can catch up to the others at the airport.

We then see Kisha & Jen arrive at the airport, followed closely by Uchenna & Joyce.

Kisha: So everyone will catch up in São Paulo.

Jen: Well, we can still get out to a good lead.

Uchenna: We're in major trouble now.

Joyce: Yeah, we're a real weak team.

We then see Tyler & James arrive.

Tyler: Yes! We're all caught up!

James: And we can get a real lead!

We then cut to the Mercado Municpal at 3 am. Megan & Cheyne kiss before opening their clue envelope.

Cheyne: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Megan: We're going to Tanzania!

Cheyne (confessional): We might be in the middle of the pack, but we're good with it.

Megan (confessional): After all, we still have our Express Pass, which we can use.

A couple of moments later, we see Nick & Starr on the mat.

Nick: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Starr: Let's get going, then!

Nick (confessional): We need to have an equalizer so we can get back to the front.

Starr (confessional): Hopefully, the earliest flight will have room enough for us.

Eight minutes after Nick & Starr leave, TK & Rachel depart.

TK: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Rachel: That's in Africa!

TK (confessional): We're in the back of the pack. That's bad.

Rachel (confessional): Hopefully, there will be an equalizer.

Ten minutes after TK & Rachel leave, so do Chris & Alex.

Chris: "Fly to Dar es Salaam."

Alex: We're going back to Africa!

Chris (confessional): We need an equalizer to catch up!

Alex (confessional): I'm sick of being in the back of the pack!

We then cut to the airport, where Megan & Cheyne and Nick & Starr learn:

Megan: We can't get on the flight that leaves at 3:42 am, but we can get one that leaves at 6:50 am?

Cheyne: But we can transfer to two SAA flights that have enough room for us to arrive at 2:45 pm? Yes!

Nick: Our first flight is a TAM flight.

Starr: But we'll catch up in São Paulo!

We then see the first five teams board the Varig-Gol flight, which leaves at 3:42 am. Some time later, we see the remaining four teams board the TAM flight and hear three of them do their confessionals as they board.

TK (confessional): I'm glad we'll be catching up to the others in São Paulo.

Rachel (confessional): We need to get towards the front of the pack again!

Chris (confessional): Let's hope we have no more bad luck!

Alex (confessional): Or that we're not the weakest team!

Okay, I'll do the next part tomorrow night, but until then I have questions for you. This leg, we'll have a Double U-Turn! Two teams can be U-Turned (and at least one probably will.) So, here are the three questions:

1. Which team will be the first team to get U-Turned, and which team will use the U-Turn?

2. Will there be a second team to get U-Turned? If so, which team will use the U-Turn and which team will they use it on?

3. If Megan & Cheyne are one of the teams to get U-Turned, will they use their Express Pass?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... vince3 05-27-11 1
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Estee 05-27-11 2
   RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Belle Book 05-28-11 3
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Belle Book 05-28-11 4
   RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... vince3 05-28-11 5
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Belle Book 05-29-11 6
   RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Estee 05-29-11 7
   RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... vince3 05-29-11 8
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Belle Book 05-30-11 9
 RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edit... Belle Book 05-31-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 16892 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-11, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Tyler/James will get U-turned by Uchenna/Joyce
Megan/Cheyne will then get U-turned by Tyler/James
Which will force Megan/Cheyne to use that Express Pass to avoid falling behind...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 46333 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
1. Chris and Alex use the first U-Turn on Nick & Starr.

2. Who then clobber TK & Rachel with it.

3. Yes. Not even Cheyne's that overconfident -- but it would be like flushing the idol: the only reason to U-Turn them is to eliminate the Pass from the game.

05-28-11, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
I never saw Cheyne as overconfident. I'd see Nick & Starr as being more confident than Megan & Cheyne, but I agree that it's highly unlikely anyone would be so overconfident as to not use the Express Pass if they got hit with a Double U-Turn -- and they had it. My third question was probably a no-brainer.

However, now that I thought of it, you'd be right in thinking that the only reason to U-Turn Megan & Cheyne would be to get rid of the Express Pass -- and most people would probably be smarter than that. So although I got another tie, I won't be having Megan & Cheyne get hit with the U-Turn.

05-28-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-11 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

Okay, we have a tie for the teams who will be U-Turned and the teams who would use it, so I'll break the tie:

At 2:45 pm, the plane arrives and all nine teams rush out of the airport and run towards the parking lot, where nine marked cars await them. Kisha & Jen are the first team out of customs, so they are the first team to leave the parking lot.

Jen: Okay, we're heading to Askari Monument.

Kisha: Good thing we got a map in São Paulo.

Nat & Kat are the next team to get a car and drive away.

Nat: We have a map, but let's ask directions as well.

Kat: Yeah, I don't want to find out we have a bad map!

Nat (confessional): In our last season, we had a bad map of Oman and were nearly eliminated.

Kat (confessional): Thus we learned that no matter what, we should always ask the locals.

We then see Tyler & James get into a marked car.

Tyler: You have a good map, James?

James: Yeah. Let's get going now.

Megan & Cheyne are the next team to get a car.

Megan: I'll look at the map.

Cheyne: And I'll be driving.

Tammy & Victor get into their marked car.

Tammy: We'd better get going.

Victor: I hope our map's good.

The next team out was Chris & Alex.

Chris: Got the map?

Alex: Oh yeah! Go!

Nick & Starr are the next team out.

Nick: We were in the back of the plane!

Starr: But at least we passed two teams.

They get in their car and drive away as TK & Rachel reach theirs.

TK: You got the map?

Rachel: Here it is!

Finally, Uchenna & Joyce are getting in their car.

Uchenna: We're last.

Joyce: And in trouble!

We see a montage of teams getting stuck in traffic and double-checking their maps (especially Nat & Kat), before we cut to Askari Monument. One team gets out and finds the clue box in front of the monument.

Nat: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive themselves to Kigamboni Beach, also known as "South Beach". It's situated across the channel from the Zanzibar ferry and it's here that teams will find their next clue.

Kat: Let's get some directions, Natty.

As they're getting directions, the next team arrives.

Jen: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Kisha: We need some good directions.

They also get directions and follow the doctors. Soon the next team arrives.

Tyler: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

James: We're going to the beach! Yes!

As they're getting directions, the next team arrives.

Megan: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Cheyne: Let's get directions to there.

As they follow the models, we see the next team arrive.

Tammy: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Victor: Let's get locals to help us.

They do and leave as we see the next team arrive.

Chris: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Alex: Uh-oh! I see a team arriving!

As they get directions, we see the seventh team arrive.

Nick: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Starr: We're getting directions there.

They follow the lifelong friends as we see the next team arrive at the monument.

TK: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Rachel: We're getting directions.

Finally, the last team arrives.

Uchenna: "Now drive to Kigamboni Beach."

Joyce: I think I remember that place.

We then cut to Kigamboni Beach, where the first team finds the clue box.

Nat: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Phil: In this Detour, teams have to do two tasks related to local goods. The choice: Craft or Sarong. In Craft, teams will go to the Mwenge Carvers' Market and learn how to make a carving like the ones all through Tanzania. Then, they will make a specific carving. If they do so to the satisfaction of the artist, the vendor will give them their next clue. In Sarong, teams will head to Kariakoo market and learn how to make kangas, colorful, sarong-like pieces of cloth with Swahili sayings along the bottom. Then, they'll have to help make a kanga that will be sold to tourists. If they make a kanga to the satisfaction of the kanga-maker, the vendor will give them their next clue.

Kat: I think Sarong is best.

As they leave, the next team arrives.

Kisha: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Jen: I think we should do Craft.

They leave to go to the Mwenge Carvers' Market. We then see the next two teams arrive.

Tyler: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Megan: Which one would be best for us?

James: We're going to do Craft.

Cheyne: I think Craft would be the best.

They head out and are followed by the next team.

Tammy: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Victor: I think Sarong is best.

They head out to do Sarong. We then see the next two teams arrive at the beach.

Chris: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Nick: Which one can we do best?

Alex: Let's make some carvings!

Starr: Let's follow the two guys.

They head off to do the carvings. The next team arrives.

TK: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Rachel: I'd like to do Craft.

Finally, the last team arrives at the beach.

Uchenna: Detour! Craft or Sarong?

Joyce: I think Sarong's the best.

They head off as we cut to Kariakoo market, where Nat & Kat have just arrived. They get instructions from a local artist on how to make kangas as we cut to Mwenge Carvers' Market, where Kisha & Jen are learning how to make carvings. They are soon joined by Tyler & James and Megan & Cheyne, while Tammy & Victor join Nat & Kat at Kariakoo market. Nat & Kat begin working on a kanga as we see Kisha & Jen begin working on a carving. Tyler & James and Megan & Cheyne join the sisters while Tammy & Victor join the doctors. Chris & Alex, Nick & Starr and TK & Rachel join in on the carvings while Uchenna & Joyce join in on making kangas at the market.

As we cut between the various teams, we see that Nat & Kat are doing very well with the kangas, while Tyler & James and Megan & Cheyne are doing a little better than Kisha & Jen. Tammy & Victor are also doing well with the kangas, while Chris & Alex are doing great with the carvings. Nick & Starr are doing okay with the carvings, but TK & Rachel are struggling a bit and Uchenna & Joyce are doing well with the kangas. Finally, one team finishes their task and turns to have their work judeged. The vendor looks it over -- and hands a clue over to the happy doctors, who read it.

Nat: "Now drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive themselves to Azania Front Lutheran Church. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Kat: "Caution: DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD!" Let's go!

Phil: There are two Double U-Turns on the Amazing Race. Up to two teams can choose to use it to slow down another team. But teams can only use the U-Turn once, so they have to decide when it's most advantageous to go for it. If a team chooses to use the U-Turn, they put a photo of the team they want to U-Turn on the board, along with their own photo. The team that is hit with the U-Turn must go back and do the other task.

As the doctors leave, we cut to the carvers' market, where a second team has finished. The vendor gives the team their clue.

Tyler: We're going to a church.

James: "Caution: Double U-Turn!"

As the models leave, we see another team has finished doing a carving and is ready. They too get their clue.

Megan: "Now drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Cheyne: There's a Double U-Turn ahead! Let's go!

They rush out as we see Kisha & Jen, Chris & Alex, Nick & Starr and TK & Rachel still working on the carvings. Suddenly one of them finishes and gets their next clue.

Jen: "Now drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Kisha: "Caution: DOUBLE U-TURN!" Let's get moving!

They rush out as we cut back to the Kariakoo market, where a team is finished and receives their clue.

Victor: We're heading to a church.

Tammy: And there's a Double U-Turn!

They rush out as we cut back to the carvers' market, where a team is ready to have their work examined. Soon, they get their next clue.

Chris: A Double U-Turn?

Alex: We never had that!

They head off as we see another team finish and get their clue.

Nick: "Drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Starr: We'd better get there before Chris & Alex!

As they leave, we cut to the Kariakoo market, where Uchenna & Joyce have finished their task and receive their clue.

Joyce: "Drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Uchenna: We might have to use the U-Turn, Joyce.

As they leave, we cut back to the carvers' market, where TK & Rachel are finally done.

TK: "Drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Rachel: "Caution: Double U-Turn ahead!"

They head out as we cut to the front of the church, where the first team finds the clue box and the U-Turn mat.

Nat: We choose not to U-Turn anyone.

Kat: "Drive to High Care Massage."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive to High Care Massage, at the Slipaway. Here teams will find their next clue.

The doctors leave, and not long after the next team arrives.

Tyler: Should we U-Turn Megan & Cheyne?

James: Only if getting rid of the Express Pass is important enough for us.

Tyler: I don't think so. In that case, we choose not to U-Turn anyone either.

James: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

As they leave, Megan & Cheyne rush up and find out:

Cheyne: We haven't been U-Turned, Megan!

Megan: That wouldn't do anyone much good.

Cheyne: We choose not to U-Turn anyone.

Megan: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

They head out as well, and Kisha & Jen soon arrive.

Jen: We choose not to U-Turn anyone.

Kisha: "Drive to High Care Massage."

They drive off, and are followed by Tammy & Victor.

Tammy: We choose not to U-Turn anyone yet.

Victor: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

After they leave, we see Chris & Alex arrive.

Alex: Nick & Starr will be coming soon!

Chris: I know. We have to do this now.

Alex: We choose to U-Turn Nick & Starr.

Chris: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

As they leave, Nick & Starr come up, only to learn:

Nick: We got U-Turned!

Starr: By Chris & Alex!

Okay, Chris & Alex have U-Turned Nick & Starr and Nick & Starr will use the U-Turn on TK & Rachel. Now I want you to vote on which team will come in first and win an African safari. I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the team with the most votes will win the leg.

05-28-11, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Megan/Cheyne

05-29-11, 06:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Well, only one person voted, so that vote will count. Here's the next part:

Nick: We need to keep from falling behind!

Starr: TK & Rachel are probably behind us.

Nick: We choose to U-Turn TK & Rachel.

Starr: Sorry, but it's either you or us.

They head over to the Kariakoo market and then we see Uchenna & Joyce arrive.

Uchenna: Nick & Starr got the U-Turn!

Joyce: And so did TK & Rachel!

Uchenna: So we won't U-Turn anyone.

Joyce: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

They drive off, and soon we see TK & Rachel arrive.

Rachel: We got U-Turned!

TK: By Nick & Starr!

Rachel: Why us?

TK: I don't know.

They go to the Kariakoo market as well. We then see Nat & Kat driving on their way to High Care Massage, when:

Nat: Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good!

Kat: It's our radiator. It just blew.

Phil (voice-over): If a team's car breaks down through no fault of their own, a replacement car will be sent to them. But no time credit will be given to them for this unfortunate situation.

We see a replacement car being sent to Nat & Kat. They put their stuff in the trunk and drive off. Meanwhile, two teams arrive at the High Care Massage at the same time.

Tyler: It's a Roadblock!

Megan: "Who likes getting relaxed?"

Phil: In this Roadblock, a team member has to get a massage for fifteen minutes. Once the fifteen minutes have passed, the masseuse will give them their next clue.

James: I'll take this one.

Cheyne: I like getting real relaxed.

They head inside and Cheyne and James both begin the massage process. Two minutes later, the next team arrives.

Nat: Roadblock! My turn, right?

Kat: Yeah, I did the last one.

A masseuse begins working on Nat as well as we cut to the Kariakoo market, where Nick & Starr arrive and learn about how to make a kanga. We cut back to High Care Massage, where the next team arrives.

Kisha: Roadblock!

Jen: It's my turn!

She heads in and gets ready to be massaged. We then see the next team arrive at High Care Massage.

Tammy: It's a Roadblock!

Victor: And it's my turn.

He heads inside and as he lies down to begin getting massaged, we see TK & Rachel arrive at Kariakoo market while Nick & Starr are working on their kanga. We then see the next team arrive at the High Care Massage.

Chris: Roadblock!

Alex: I'll do it.

Alex heads out and lies down to get massaged. As he lies down, we see it's been fifteen minutes since Cheyne and James began the massage. Their masseuses hand over two clue envelopes and the guys rejoin their partners.

Tyler: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop!"

Megan: "The Makumbosho Village Museum."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now drive to Makumbosho Village Museum. This location is the Pit Stop for this leg of the Race. The last team to check in here may be eliminated.

James: We need to get good directions there.

Cheyne: We need to beat Tyler & James there.

We see them leave just as we see the seventh team arrive.

Uchenna: It's a Roadblock!

Joyce: And it's your turn.

Uchenna goes in and as his masseuse begins the massage, we see the next team finish.

Nat: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Kat: "Makumbosho Village Museum." Let's go!

They rush off as we see Tyler & James and Megan & Cheyne asking locals for directions.

Tyler: Do you know where Makumbosho Village Museum is?

First Local: Yes.

Megan: We need to go to Makumbosho Village Museum.

Second Local: I can show it to you on your map.

We also see Nat & Kat asking locals for directions.

Nat: So the village is here?

Third Local: Yes.

Kat: Thank you very much.

At the same time:

James: I think Megan & Cheyne went a different way.

Cheyne: I think Tyler & James got bad directions.

And sure enough, Tyler & James stop to check and:

Tyler: We got bad directions!

James: That local was an idiot!

We then see another team finish the Roadblock.

Jen: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop!"

Kisha: We need to get good directions there.

As they get directions from another local, we see the fifth team finish the Roadblock.

Tammy: We're going to the Pit Stop!

Victor: Well, let's get going then!

We then cut to the market, where a team has finished making a kanga and shows it to an artist and the vendor. The team gets their clue.

Nick: We're returning to the church.

Starr: Hopefully, we'll stay alive.

We then cut to the Makumbosho Village Museum, where a team parks their car and then runs to the mat.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Tanzania.

Megan: Thank you.

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you're team number one!

Cheyne: All right! (He & Megan hug and kiss.)

Phil: And I have some good news for you. As the winners of this leg of the race, you have won an African safari which you can enjoy at the end of the race.

Megan: Wow, that's perfect!

Cheyne: I agree with you!

We then see another team finish the Roadblock.

Alex: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Chris: And best of all, we have a cushion!

As they leave, we see the next team arrive at the mat.

Phil: Nat & Kat, you are team number two.

Nat: We're happy with that.

Kat: Yeah, we'll take it.

Okay, Megan & Cheyne have won the leg. Now you must decide which of the following two teams will be eliminated -- Nick & Starr or TK & Rachel. I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the team with the most votes will be eliminated.

Estee 46333 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-11, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-11 AT 07:10 AM (EST)

I'll say TK & Rachel. The Spanglers should be able to survive this, and I don't think Chris & Alex were trying to set up a domino effect with the goal of ultimately getting the last initials off the course. They're looking to dump competition: not giving them what they wanted is a fair lack of reward.

And should another U-Turn approach, they're completely exposed.

05-29-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
TK/Rachel

05-30-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Ok, there's a unanimous vote for which team will go to Elimination Station, so here are the results:

We now cut back to the Kariakoo market, where TK & Rachel signal that they're ready. The artist checks their work -- and the vendor hands them their next clue.

TK: "Drive to Azania Front Lutheran Church."

Rachel: We're heading back after our U-Turn.

They head back as we cut back to the massage place, where Uchenna has finished the task.

Joyce: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Uchenna: "The Makumbosho Village Museum."

As they head out, we cut to Nick & Starr, who have just arrived at the church.

Nick: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

Starr: We need to get directions there.

As they do so, we cut to the Makumbosho Village Museum, where we see a third team arrive on the mat. At the same time, we see a fourth team running up to the mat while a fifth team is trying to catch up. The team that is out in front lands on the mat after the third team but before the fifth one.

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you are team number three.

Jen: Great job, sis!

Kisha: Yeah, great job.

Phil: Tammy & Victor, you are team number four.

Tammy: How did that happen?

Victor: Who cares, Tammy?

Phil: Tyler & James, you are team number five!

Tyler: We got bad directions, Tammy.

James: That's how it happened!

We then cut back to the church, where we see the last team arrive and open their clue.

TK: "Now drive to High Care Massage."

Rachel: Finally! Let's get there, TK.

As they drive off, we cut to High Care Massage, where Nick & Starr have just arrived.

Nick: Roadblock! My turn, right?

Starr: Yeah, I did the last one.

Nick lies down and begins getting his massage as we see the next team arrive.

Phil: Chris & Alex, you are team number six.

Alex: Better than last!

Chris: Or next-to-last!

We see Nick getting his massage as the last team arrives.

TK: Roadblock! My turn!

Rachel: You get to relax!

As he begins getting his massage, we see the next team arrive at the Pit Stop.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, you are team number seven.

Joyce: Not what we wanted.

Uchenna: But we'll take it.

We then cut back to the massage place where one guy finishes his massage and receives his clue.

Nick: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Starr: "The Makumbosho Village Museum." Go!

They rush out to get directions. They then get in their car and drive off as we see TK finish his massage.

TK: "Make your way to the next Pit Stop."

Rachel: "The Makumbosho Village Museum."

They head out to get directions. Once they have them, they get in their car and drive off.

Nick: Are we going in the right direction?

Starr: I think so. I marked it on the map.

Rachel: We need to hurry.

TK: I'm hurrying, Rachel!

Nick: I'm really nervous.

Starr: So am I. So am I.

TK: Luck, be a lady now.

Rachel: I totally agree.

In the end, one team arrives at the museum, spots Phil and the native greeter, and rushes onto the mat.

Phil: Nick & Starr, you are team number eight!

Nick: We did it, Starr!

Starr: Yeah! We did it!

The siblings hug and then high-five as Phil continues.

Phil: I hear Chris & Alex U-Turned you.

Nick: I guess they saw us as a threat.

Starr: Compared to the others, we were.

Nick: We aren't mad at them.

Starr: Yeah, it's just a race.

Finally, we see TK & Rachel jogging to the mat.

Rachel: There's Phil, TK.

TK: Let's hope it's good news.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Tanzania.

Rachel: Thank you.

Phil: TK & Rachel, you are the last team to arrive.

TK: Aw, nuts!

Phil: I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

Rachel: We figured that.

TK: Thanks to a U-Turn.

Phil: Are you mad at Nick & Starr for U-Turning you?

Rachel: They got a U-Turn of their own.

TK: We don't blame them for trying to survive.

Rachel (confessional): I wish we could've won again.

TK (confessional): I wish we could've gone farther.

Rachel (confessional): But we still had a great time.

TK (confessional): And we'll still be together.

They walk off, arm-in arm.

Okay, that's it for now. Tomorrow, I'll be writing up the latest Elimination Station update.

05-31-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition Episode 4: Why Us?"
Well, it's time for the next team to arrive at Elimination Station, so here's an update:

B.J. & Tyler and Rob & Brennan are sitting in the lounge the morning after the previous team was eliminated.

B.J.: I hear another team's heading our way.

Rob: I wonder which team was eliminated.

Brennan: I'll bet it was Chris & Alex.

Tyler: Don't forget, you didn't expect us.

We then see a car pull up and a team step out. B.J. & Tyler and Rob & Brennan wait eagerly -- and then see TK & Rachel enter.

Rob: OMG! It's TK & Rachel!

Brennan: What happened to you?

Rachel: We got U-Turned by Nick & Starr.

TK: After Chris & Alex U-Turned them!

B.J.: I doubt Chris & Alex intended to take you two out.

Tyler: Yeah, I suspect they were really after Nick & Starr.

TK: We suspect the same thing as well.

Rachel: But it was a Double U-Turn.

Rob: So, we're going to see the Winelands today.

Brennan: After you get settled, why not join us?

Rachel: Okay!

TK: We will!

We see the dating couple get their stuff settled and then they join the other two teams on a tour of the Winelands. We see quite a bit of wine-tasting, especially by B.J., Tyler and TK.

B.J.: This is really a great trip!

Tyler: I agree. This is such fun!

Rob: So who do you think we'll see next?

Brennan: I still think it's Chris & Alex.

TK: Well, Uchenna & Joyce were at the back of the pack last leg.

Rachel: So we think maybe they'll be the ones coming here next.

B.J.: That's a possibility.

Tyler: One of those teams.

We then see them eating dinner before returning to the guest house, where they proceed to relax around the pool.

Okay, I'll begin the next leg no later than Friday (depending on if I can do anything while watching So You Think You Can Dance). Hope you like what I've done so far.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •