The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Splash"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Splash"
The Biggest Loser? Couldn't do what this show managed in the premiere.

Idol? Can only dream of reaching this accomplishment.

Any Dancing With The Stars result show? Just died from envy.

The all-time filler record has been shattered. All hail the new first-place occupant. Their opponents are humiliated forever!

...and some celebrities jumped off diving boards. Took about fifteen seconds.

Cumulative.

The perfect DVR show: takes less time to watch than it does to program.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Splash Sagebrush Dan 03-20-13 1
   RE: Splash Estee 03-20-13 2
       RE: Splash Snidget 03-20-13 3
 RE: Splash kingfish 04-03-13 4
   RE: Splash CTgirl 04-23-13 5
       RE: Splash Hoobie 04-24-13 6
           RE: Splash CTgirl 04-24-13 7
 RE: Splash Agman2 01-12-16 8
   RE: Splash kidflash212 07-10-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9983 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-13, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Splash"
I would like to say this set the record for useless and dumb, but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-13, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Splash"
Repeatedly. But this made it into the top ten in a single nosedive (bleeding encouraged) and might just keep ascending (or dropping) from there. Assuming there's any 'there' there. ABC generally doesn't pull reality shows before the bitter end unless they're good, so this thing could live forever -- unless the ratings sink faster than the contestants.

The only thing I learned last night: Kendra is the new Coolio. She's on the grand Whatever Anyone Will Pay Me For tour, and she has no intention of getting off any time ever. If only the Wife Swap producers had paired them up...

I would appreciate someone explaining the scoring, though. With a straight face.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-13, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Splash"
*looks at scores on wikipedia*

The scale goes to 20? 100? 1475?

*checks review*

Enthusiasm counts, apparently.

kingfish 19155 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-13, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Splash"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-13 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

I watched a little of this last nite..

I just wanted to see Louie Anderson compete. I had a bet with myself that he wouldn't be able to climb the stairs to whichever platform (Oh please make him jump from the 30 meter board, please please please!).

And little wussy Kendra refused to jump, making Louie's jump unecessary. Bitch.

I guess I'll just have to watch it again next week. I'ts a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Watching Kareem jump might be interesting too.

Recording it then fast forwarding thru all the filler time will be the way to go for this show, as with most others.

CTgirl 7704 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Splash"
Is anyone still watching this? I have to admit this show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't know why I like it but I do. I guess I like watching those celebs go way out of their comfort zone.

Definitely need to watch it with the remote in hand though.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-13, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Splash"
I'm still in...but it's more because it's such disbelief that this would even be a show, and everyone takes it so seriously. OK, I'll admit that I've learned some, and it's certainly not something that I could/would do. But what's next? Celebrity Knitting? Archery with the Stars?

Further, I don't know how Louie goes and literally rolls off of a platform and gets the same score as Katherine!

CTgirl 7704 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Splash"
Yeah, there is a train wreck aspect to it! I watched the first skating with the stars for the same reason.

Louie gets 10s for effort from the judges. I am intrigued watching him try to dive with his short, heavy body the same way I am with Kareem trying to fold, twist and contort his long body into a good looking dive.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Splash"
That show was funny at first, but then it was all wet and I quit watching.

kidflash212 4726 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Splash"
I'm starting a petition to bring it back. Estee, not Splash.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •